3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted falling for a girl in office, but dont have guts to said

views

TSbukechi
post Oct 5 2018, 10:48 AM, updated 6y ago

Casual
409 posts

after 3 years working.. sitting in front her almost all working days.. just from observation i think i`m falling for her .. but dont have the balls to say anything .. occasionally chat on some non sense subject or work related..

i like to bury this feeling as rite now i`m on another relationship.. but the urges its super strong.. like a feeling of diarrhea strong

this relationship is impossible but at the same time i cant ignore it...

any suggestion..

This post has been edited by bukechi: Oct 5 2018, 10:49 AM
nebula87
post Oct 5 2018, 10:54 AM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(bukechi @ Oct 5 2018, 10:48 AM)
after 3 years working.. sitting in front her almost all working days.. just from observation i think i`m falling for her .. but dont have the balls to say anything .. occasionally chat on some non sense subject or work related..

i like to bury this feeling as rite now i`m on another relationship.. but the urges its super strong.. like a feeling of diarrhea strong

any suggestion..
You said you are having another relationship while you falling for her?

1. End your current relationship and go for her.
2. Forget about your colleague and start working!
endymeon
post Oct 5 2018, 10:55 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

Don't be a jerk. If already in an relationship, either give up your current relationship or just give up her. Else eventually all 3 parties will be suffer due to your diarrhea
gsrc
post Oct 5 2018, 10:57 AM

Casual
396 posts

Don't have guts then continue diarrhea and focus on your other relationship.
lopo90
post Oct 5 2018, 12:35 PM

On my way
668 posts

any suggestion..
There's something deeper to be learn in this event
TSbukechi
post Oct 5 2018, 04:56 PM

Casual
409 posts

well .. thanks for the input guys..

i`m only just cant bury the felling..
as i`m sure she dont have feeling for me...
better give up now before bad things happen

let natures take it course ...

i heard that , once the girl reject you.. they will not look you the same ever again

ps: better find a ghost as a girlfriend better

Chaud
post Oct 5 2018, 09:11 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

quit your job..you sure can forget about her
lallanaland
post Oct 7 2018, 09:09 AM

7 posts

any suggestion..
Your current relationship invisible kah? Apa ni? Gatal betul.
SUSbutterjiken
post Oct 7 2018, 09:49 PM

7 posts

in a relationship pun horny lagi kah
ah_suknat
post Oct 7 2018, 10:49 PM

whoooooooooooooop
5,170 posts

Its a good test to test your loyalty
ymc2303
post Oct 8 2018, 02:53 AM

On my way
592 posts

you said you'd fall for her by observation, but are you sure you are her cup of tea?

soulz69
post Oct 8 2018, 08:13 AM

:: LoveHate ::
1,651 posts

you are in another relationship. if current relationship got no problem, stop observing her. do your job properly tongue.gif
TSbukechi
post Oct 8 2018, 10:10 AM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(butterjiken @ Oct 7 2018, 09:49 PM)
in a relationship pun horny lagi kah
statically and proven survey showed that all in relationship will have opportunity and chances given at least once or more to prove and choose love which seem best... well i guess i somehow got that chances yo rclxm9.gif or am i? sweat.gif

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Oct 8 2018, 02:53 AM)
you said you'd fall for her by observation, but are you sure you are her cup of tea?
to think about it, yes you might be true... i also wonder , if i do success in a relationship with her.. how bout the near distant future .. might i fall love to another person again... then again.. lust or love.. internal question to all man i guess mega_shok.gif mega_shok.gif

QUOTE(soulz69 @ Oct 8 2018, 08:13 AM)
you are in another relationship. if current relationship got no problem, stop observing her. do your job properly tongue.gif
haha.. guess you right.. empty head lead to a devil playground... so brazen devil.gif
royalben
post Oct 8 2018, 10:58 AM

Getting Started
175 posts

Actually office romance happen more often than people think. Because it is always kept a secret so people think it happens rarely.

She is probably not even your cup of tea because it has taken 3 years for you to fall in love. You are sitting in front of her for 3 years and the close proximity is what I think cause you to fall for her. If you change your siting to another place I am sure you will lose interest in her within a month.

Distance from her is all you need if you want to forget about her. I guess you just want a little drama or escape from your work day.

DingDangTang
post Oct 8 2018, 11:15 AM

1 posts

I think you're feeling physical attraction. It's okay to have such feelings but be responsible and mature about how you act on them. If anything, limit it to just eyecandy.

Dating a workplace colleague is very tricky and can screw you over if it goes poorly.
ThorWP
post Oct 8 2018, 11:20 AM

Casual
413 posts

Just because someone made ur balls tingling, doesnt mean you're spiderman, and doesnt mean she's the one....

Calm your balls...
mengfart
post Oct 9 2018, 08:36 AM

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff Me Mana Kotol
1,701 posts

dont shit where you eat
TSbukechi
post Oct 10 2018, 04:33 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(royalben @ Oct 8 2018, 10:58 AM)
Actually office romance happen more often than people think. Because it is always kept a secret so people think it happens rarely.

She is probably not even your cup of tea because it has taken 3 years for you to fall in love. You are sitting in front of her for 3 years and the close proximity is what I think cause you to fall for her. If you change your siting to another place I am sure you will lose interest in her within a month.

Distance from her is all you need if you want to forget about her. I guess you just want a little drama or escape from your work day.
today i follow your suggestion.. i tried to sit somewhere else... for half an hour.. i feel a bit different, no more imgaining stuff... i will try again tomorrow ... hope this will be a quick fix for me.. tqvm flex.gif
cse.my
post Oct 10 2018, 05:41 PM

Casual
452 posts

Lust is the problem, it will kill you. wake up !! before too late. want eat also eat far far.
cfa28
post Oct 10 2018, 05:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,742 posts

TS, it is obviously a one sided attraction.

It is often sad to see adults still having such problems especially those who are already in a relationship.

From the way you describe it, you barely have any relationship with this woman.

There was another forumer who was attracted to his married female colleague but the woman was a teaser and she told the guy about her marital problems. So he was under the impression that they had something gong on but he was apparently mistaken when she suddenly turned cold.

But you only have a hi and bye sort of relationship so what you are currently feeling is definitely not health.

Work on your current issues with your partner.

Perhaps you might also want to consider taking to a professional such as counsellor or psychologist to help any underlying issues that you are facing.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0294sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:50 PM