Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Review Xiaomi 70Mai Pro, A new discreet dashcam

views

Calveez
post Dec 2 2019, 09:06 AM

42 posts

Hi guys,
Any idea what is the latest firmware for international version?Mine is still in 1.05
Was trying to change the recording from 1minute to 3 minutes (cannot find the setting for it)
The latest 70mai mini dash has this function already.
Am I missing out the latest firmware or did I get the english flash version (cannot update any latest fw)
Appreciate your assistance. notworthy.gif

Calveez
post Dec 2 2019, 11:04 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(blurjoey @ Dec 2 2019, 10:42 AM)
The latest is 1.07. If your 70mai app can't download the latest, you'll need to get the firmware file and manually update it.
OMG, mine didnt get the updates. Must have been cheated by the seller in lazada (telling me is International version)
Where can I get the FW files from?
Thanks
Calveez
post Dec 2 2019, 03:14 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(blurjoey @ Dec 2 2019, 11:16 AM)
Not only you that the app didn't detect the firmware update. Read got a some people got and some didn't get the update.

The international version is the interface has English UI and can choose other languages. China version is Chinese UI.

You'll need to ask 70mai as I can't find also laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
Yea, many are complaining too. Found 1.06 update in Dashcam talk forum.(not 1.07)
Maybe I try to update this 1st (manually)
Link: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/firmware-1-0-6.40930/
Calveez
post Dec 6 2019, 01:47 PM

42 posts

Update:
Already updated the FW to 1.07
Everything good, with 3 mins recording now. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
Calveez
post Dec 17 2019, 03:49 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(lust_bader @ Dec 11 2019, 04:15 PM)
hi.. i have been using 70mai pro for long drive (KL - Kelantan)..i have few questions:

1. is it normal the device turn off after 30 minutes? not exactly turn off i think.. because after 30minutes, it give sound like turning off.. but after i check the videos, it still record (green light also on).. display already off since i set the display to turn off after 2 min..

2.following the question above, after it give sound like turning off, my adas is not working..

3. my problem is video still recording but adas not working..i try to turn off the cam(hold power button) n it goes to parking mode ( i set the parking mode on).. the i turn on again.. then my adas working again..

4.this happen every 30 minutes (from the display is on)

is it normal or my decive is faulty?

5. can i lock certain video in my drive? because my sdcard only 16gb..so maybe i need to view certain video later but cannot do that because the looping will delete my old video

my device is global version.. app version 1.4.0
Hi, I am using 70mai pro Global/International unit with GPS (adas) too ..current FW on mai is 1.07 & apps Version 1.4.0 (connected to usb port)
1. Only the screen goes off due to screen saver, never experience the device actual turn off it self.
2. Adas works until I kill off my engine. ( check with video recording while parking GPS coordinate and speed "zero" is indicated),
when traveling lane departure & warning of vehicle in front, when waiting at traffic light once the car moves it alerts you of the motion of the front vehicle. (Quite annoying after a while, turn the vol to low now)
3. Never tried turning off the 70mai before for force restart. It just continue recording when car engine is on & parking mode activated when I kill the engine.
4. Never happen to my unit before. (Tried after 1 week not starting the engine, only the parking mode is disable battery in Mai is flat, after a few hours of charging is back to normal)
5. Video are safe kept in event section, normal recording gets looped ( I usually delete all my parking and event videos when I start my car, saves space) and is recording for 3 min now after the 1.07 update.
You can try reset your mai if you still face auto off (might be just a FW issue) hmm.gif hmm.gif
Good luck.
Calveez
post Dec 18 2019, 02:49 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(maestrox_69 @ Dec 18 2019, 10:18 AM)
hi may i know u receive the fw update via the app or manually download?
I downloaded the FW using the apps..and push it to the 70mai pro dashcam.
Update only take less then 1-2 mins. Quite fast just keep your car running during the update.
And maybe you can try the pin hole on the side (camera head)...(reset button)

This post has been edited by Calveez: Dec 18 2019, 02:54 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0315sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:23 PM