126 Pages « < 117 118 119 120 121 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Liverpool LYN Kop Talk - 2018/2019, LIV 5 : 0 WAT #YNWA

views

digilife
post Feb 20 2019, 09:53 AM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

sidenote, anyone having problems posting replies in LYN earlier ?
kenlimfornication
post Feb 20 2019, 12:53 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

Overall good game and good result. We played with literally the last choice of CBs. Gnabry was a beast down the right even causing problems to the most reliable Robertson. Fabinho did well out of his comfort position.

Feels like Allison was trying the come at me bro taunt the opponent with those miss passes.

Henderson was immense. The lob pass to Salah, his defensive abilities and pressing nullified Lewandowski from receiving any services.

Seems like Keita is still trying to fit into BPL, he plays well against German team like as though he was still in Leipzig.

I still can't believe Mane missed 2 clear opportunities. I thought other players did their part.

Munich fans was so much louder through the TV and percussion should be banned from from the stadium especially for the away fans. Percussion should be banned from the stadium!

bitebug
post Feb 20 2019, 02:10 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

Hendo was very good. One of the matches where he shined. Fabinho is a beast. Mane and Salah dribbling can make you get a heart attack.
sahathai
post Feb 21 2019, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
174 posts

At least we have a good news.. lovren won't be fit for united match. He only play 30% of our matches this season so no wonder our defensive record has improved a lot.
Lionel90
post Feb 21 2019, 10:10 AM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

So, M.City won't be able to be fully relaxed for the 2nd leg of CL last-16, at least that's not another advantage handed to them. But shit, they play Swansea in the FA cup at the weekend of their 2nd leg and not the Manchester derby. Damn!
shamsul_LP
post Feb 22 2019, 09:39 PM

On my way
642 posts

QUOTE(kenlimfornication @ Feb 20 2019, 12:53 PM)
Overall good game and good result. We played with literally the last choice of CBs. Gnabry was a beast down the right even causing problems to the most reliable Robertson. Fabinho did well out of his comfort position.

Feels like Allison was trying the come at me bro taunt the opponent with those miss passes.

Henderson was immense. The lob pass to Salah, his defensive abilities and pressing nullified Lewandowski from receiving any services.

Seems like Keita is still trying to fit into BPL, he plays well against German team like as though he was still in Leipzig.

I still can't believe Mane missed 2 clear opportunities. I thought other players did their part.

Munich fans was so much louder through the TV and percussion should be banned from from the stadium especially for the away fans. Percussion should be banned from the stadium!
we must win this sunday
lcy851031
post Feb 22 2019, 10:37 PM

Enthusiast
741 posts

Klopp's pre-match press conference vs Manchester United:

Jurgen confirmed Dejan Lovren and Joe Gomez will miss the clash against Manchester United.
“Dejan not in, Joe not in, I think pretty much all the rest are in training at least,” he continued.

Rhian Brewster, however, is doing small training parts in training while Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain steps up his rehabilitation with a bigger role.
“Rhian Brewster is still only [doing] little parts, Ox in bigger parts, but not ready to play.

“The rest trained and will train with us.

“Usually now I get a message that somebody’s ill, so I’m still a bit nervous about that! But until now I didn’t hear anything.”

The Liverpool boss expects Sunday’s opponent Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to remain in charge next season.
“He has the quality and he had the luck in the right moment, he’s in charge and there is no doubt that he will be the manager next year as well, that’s clear.

“Can you imagine one situation when they say ‘We are bringing in another manager’? Then a new manager will lose one game and that’s not possible.

“He deserves that 100 percent. He did everything that you have to do to be successful with them.

“The way they play is obviously different. Everything what I could say now is people make a story that it sounds like I’m disrespectful towards Jose Mourinho and there’s no reason for that because he’s an outstanding manager.

“It looked like in the end they had a difficult time together and they found a solution for them to improve the situation and that obviously worked out since Ole is there.

“Sometimes that’s how it is, you need some changes and in football it’s very often the manager. In this case obviously, it helped.”

“We all need luck in our life and managerial careers. When I went from Mainz to Dortmund, people said I had no international experience—that was true.

“But it’s not something you can buy or whatever, you have to make it.

“If Ole is not a former player of Manchester United then he will not have made the move from Norway to Manchester United, that’s clear.

“But if you get the chance, you have to use it and of course he’s showed everything that you need together with his coaches, they have made a few smart decisions. It worked out.”

He also revealed senior players could miss out at the weekend with several stars returning from injury and suspension.
“It’s not difficult, now I have to make a decision about who starts for the first time,” Klopp explained.

“We always had a good lineup to start. Our problem was how can we change [from the bench]? That’s a problem.

“Maybe one or two players who are not 18 years old will not be in the squad. I don’t know in the moment, but that could happen.

“That’s all good, we need that. We need to have influence from the bench, that we can change, bring on players who are fit and not like Shaq against Bayern, having one session.

“Because of other things we thought if we need him for 10, 15 minutes we can bring him in at least.

“Now he had another five or six days in training, that always helps.

“That’s what you need in a very decisive period of the season. We created a basis, I said it a lot, we have to use it now.

“To use the situation you need the right number of players, because we have three games in the week—I don’t think about the other games but I know they will come.

“So it’s good. First time, and hopefully it stays like this, that we can make changes in the game, in the lineup, that’s what you need.

“Today is the best moment for a couple of weeks.”

On Fabinho
“It’s brilliant to have him as an option for both positions, obviously,” Klopp said.

“I think his natural position is in midfield, but that he can play at centre-half makes him an unbelievably valuable player for us.

“We knew last year that we would lose Emre Can, who is of a similar profile, so it was so important [to replace him].

“That’s was always the plan, that we have him for that as well, but with the four centre-halves we have we didn’t think we would have to use him there, actually!

“But he can play the position, obviously, that’s really good. That helps us a lot.

“We will see what happens in the future, but I think he is a midfielder and we will use him most of the time in that position.”

On VVD
“We didn’t miss him as much as people expected,” Jurgen Klopp says about Virgil van Dijk.

“For us that’s a good moment. Because of the Bayern game we’ve only had recovery but now we have two sessions to prepare.”

jimbet1337
post Feb 22 2019, 11:31 PM

meh
2,391 posts

Most anticipated league match this season. Bring it!
digilife
post Feb 22 2019, 11:36 PM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

We can win this tie.

Because Fab & Keita is starting to gel into the English game !!!

Hope Salah & Mane dun waste chances like they did against Munchien.

FreedomSeeker
post Feb 24 2019, 12:42 PM

15 posts

as long as klopp know how to deal with pogba we should have the chance. i can accept liv lost other match but not this match. if not i dono my muka mau letak where tomorrow. hehe....
watabakiu
post Feb 24 2019, 08:59 PM

Regular
1,484 posts

Klopp vs Solksjaer more like
jimbet1337
post Feb 24 2019, 09:16 PM

meh
2,391 posts

TAA benched! Milner at RB.
AskarPerang
post Feb 24 2019, 09:17 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

Something last minute gone wrong with TAA?
jimbet1337
post Feb 24 2019, 09:30 PM

meh
2,391 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 24 2019, 09:17 PM)
Rested. More like protecting him I guess. Will be available in the next match.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team...-team-selection
eymc
post Feb 24 2019, 09:38 PM

Enthusiast
828 posts

we need to be street smart against them!
ry8128
post Feb 24 2019, 09:47 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

Gone case already, milner at rb.. draw will be a miracle..

rashford/martial (if fit) gonna tear him apart in our right side
ry8128
post Feb 24 2019, 09:48 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 24 2019, 09:17 PM)
haha, abang lelong king also is liv fans? cheers bro thumbsup.gif
stickmanchong17
post Feb 24 2019, 09:55 PM

Casual
359 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Feb 24 2019, 09:47 PM)
Gone case already, milner at rb.. draw will be a miracle..

rashford/martial (if fit) gonna tear him apart in our right side
Milner really lacks speed, probably Klopp thinks Milner can read the game better? But Klopp selected a rather conservative side. Klopp probably is aiming a win by a small margin, but a meaningful one. One game at a time I guess. bruce.gif
torres09
post Feb 24 2019, 10:22 PM

On my way
541 posts

We need to take these chances.
watabakiu
post Feb 24 2019, 10:25 PM

Regular
1,484 posts

streaming link pls

126 Pages « < 117 118 119 120 121 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions