QUOTE(eddieleon7pc @ Jan 14 2022, 11:51 PM)
Hello everyone, i'll be needing some advice from you guys
I am now using Maxis One Prime (Fibre + postpaid) , the postpaid part is of concern
My Maxis postpaid is the RM98 one and the total cost include fiber is 240 every monthI plan to switch to Umobile , not sure which one to choose either GX50 or U28
- I am mostly at home so data is not the highest priority here , only use it outside rarely
- My calls are just average so unlimited calls is NOT a must
- Key point is i want cheap and good value to money
(Additional reasons , probably useless)
- My Current bills Maxis One prime is really taxing on me , total 240
- Plan to cut down on mobile postpaid to lighten the burden
- dont have a job due to mental health issues , so really need to make critical financial decisions
- If anyone ever port out from MAXIS to Umobile maybe can share experience?
after mco, i also want to cut down my cost. mostly at home and got wifi at home. mostly calling my family everyday for 30mins average.
but i choose yoodo. if whole month i no need to go out , i just choose voice only, 4000 minutes for rm12/30days. to me 4000 voice call more thn enough.
normally i will buy a bit data + voice, 20gb + 4000 call minutes for rm32 for 30 days.
can change my plan every month according to my needs.
to me i think this is the most suitable plan.
just sharing my experience.