Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Zhiyun Smooth 4 User thread., 3-Axis Handheld Portable Stabilizer

views

TSBenefon
post Sep 24 2018, 09:24 AM, updated 6y ago

Look at all my stars!!
4,727 posts

Not too sure in lowyat has anyone use it before.. I am planing to get this soon..
Hopefully will have more users come in and reporting for the past in used experience.

Thanks
hoongling
post Dec 24 2018, 12:45 AM

36 posts

I am using the Zhiyun Smooth 4
cskean
post Dec 27 2018, 10:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,551 posts

Anyone using Smooth 4, Zhi Yun app with Android OS? Wanna know is the Zhiyun app really not working nicely with Android as per many youtube reviews?

Planning to get a gimbal for my Samsung S9+, but seems like DJI and ZhiYun own app are not working very well with Android OS compare to IOS~
evilsmile
post Dec 31 2018, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
248 posts

QUOTE(cskean @ Dec 27 2018, 10:53 PM)
Anyone using Smooth 4, Zhi Yun app with Android OS? Wanna know is the Zhiyun app really not working nicely with Android as per many youtube reviews?

Planning to get a gimbal for my Samsung S9+, but seems like DJI and ZhiYun own app are not working very well with Android OS compare to IOS~
come i help you

buy the filmic pro app, as it natively integrated with zhiyun smooth 4 now. tonnes of features. far better image quality than stock samsung camera and zhiyun app. the zhiyun app for android sucks and ususable
TSBenefon
post Dec 31 2018, 12:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,727 posts

QUOTE(evilsmile @ Dec 31 2018, 11:15 AM)
come i help you

buy the filmic pro app, as it natively integrated with zhiyun smooth 4 now. tonnes of features. far better image quality than stock samsung camera and zhiyun app. the zhiyun app for android sucks and ususable
Not as bad for my iOS , no hang no lagging.
Good to have the Zhiyun app to take videos and capture photos as well.
evilsmile
post Dec 31 2018, 03:01 PM

Getting Started
248 posts

QUOTE(Benefon @ Dec 31 2018, 12:11 PM)
Not as bad for my iOS , no hang no lagging.
Good to have the Zhiyun app to take videos and capture photos as well.
zhiyun and dji booth have good ios app; far more feature and stable. very rare got people complaint

but both zhiyun and dji android app is garbage. can see thousands of bad review in play store and youtube

hyperyouth_firepower
post Dec 31 2018, 07:22 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,964 posts

QUOTE(evilsmile @ Dec 31 2018, 12:15 PM)
come i help you

How can we check for the full compatibility list of Filmic Pro? The way I look at it, its as if only very, very few devices are supported.

At least, when I tried to search for it in PlayStore, it doesn't pop up for me. Like it never existed. What gives?
cskean
post Dec 31 2018, 10:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,551 posts

QUOTE(evilsmile @ Dec 31 2018, 11:15 AM)
come i help you

The Filmic Pro for Android has those features like follow mode as in their Zhiyun app for Android?

Cause wanted to use this gimbal for some video shooting for presentation purposes~
Xakiox
post Oct 9 2020, 06:15 PM

39 posts

Sorry for bumping this old thread
Just wanna know anyone have problem with the lock mode?
When I switch from pan follow (PF) to lock (L) it's still the same, can't shoot straight.

Phone is balanced & it's the latest firmware so idk where's the problem...

Anyone here switched to dji osmo 4/3? Which do you prefer?
I kinda regret getting this

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:08 PM