Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Feedback Work with RHB bank or Umobile better, Would like to know employee benefit

views

TSwenis
post Sep 21 2018, 08:18 AM, updated 6y ago

6 posts

Friends, would like to get you help. Would like to know employee benefit for RHB bank and umobile in Kuala Lumpur. Which is more better company to stay.
WaCKy-Angel
post Sep 21 2018, 08:19 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

obviously bank would be better but might be higher stress/workload.

btw wrong section
TSwenis
post Sep 21 2018, 08:23 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Sep 21 2018, 09:19 AM)
obviously bank would be better but might be higher stress/workload.

btw wrong section
Thanks, still not get the offer yet from RHB but the comfirmed I has shortlisted and they are doing the background screening. Is a reporting position for RHB and umobile.
V12Kompressor
post Sep 21 2018, 10:01 AM

No carrots here
2,119 posts

if not mistaken, banks pays higher EPF % compared to corporates.
Benefits also high, ie, staff rate for housing loan, hire purchase, etc.

UMobile on the other hand, cant offer any of those but as it is owned by a conglomerate, you get to enjoy perks within the sister company. One advantage of working in telco company is you get to be among the first to own the latest iphone. tongue.gif Location wise, I think UMobile office has easier accessibility and parking is cheap. Parking RM5 only behind times square. Season i think even cheaper, ard 110?. Food also abundant since it is in a shopping mall and there are mamak behind.
TSwenis
post Sep 21 2018, 02:33 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(V12Kompressor @ Sep 21 2018, 11:01 AM)
if not mistaken, banks pays higher EPF % compared to corporates.
Benefits also high, ie, staff rate for housing loan, hire purchase, etc.

UMobile on the other hand, cant offer any of those but as it is owned by a conglomerate, you get to enjoy perks within the sister company. One advantage of working in telco company is you get to be among the first to own the latest iphone. tongue.gif Location wise, I think UMobile office has easier accessibility and parking is cheap. Parking RM5 only behind times square. Season i think even cheaper, ard 110?. Food also abundant since it is in a shopping mall and there are mamak behind.
Thanks

Rudd
post Sep 22 2018, 03:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,014 posts

QUOTE(Pikachu00 @ Sep 21 2018, 05:44 PM)
Which Rhb yr talking about. Rhb divided into 3 different body , if yr job at Menara Aa one don't go for it u won't be able to make money one and have to work till super late. If at Menara Rhb one  yes by all mean go for it ( better then branch )
Can you elaborate more on 3 rhb division?
Thank you.
TSwenis
post Sep 23 2018, 03:53 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Pikachu00 @ Sep 21 2018, 06:44 PM)
Which Rhb yr talking about. Rhb divided into 3 different body , if yr job at Menara Aa one don't go for it u won't be able to make money one and have to work till super late. If at Menara Rhb one  yes by all mean go for it ( better then branch )
Menara RHB the HQ at Jln Tun Razak

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:46 AM