21 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Honda City Gen 6.0/6.1 V10

views

SMH
post Feb 23 2019, 09:55 AM

6 posts

hello sifus,

i bought a 2019 City E spec. am wondering is it possible to mirracast Waze and play mp3 songs at same time?
SMH
post Feb 24 2019, 04:15 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Feb 24 2019, 12:22 PM)
have replaced the front speakers with a component set

Soundvox SX-650CT

user posted image

crossover so big
user posted image

had the drilling work at the plank
user posted image

the stock all range speaker, as light as foam, even lighter than previous gen Persona stock speaker sweat.gif
user posted image
Just change the front speakers only? rear door speaker didnt change? still using stock HU? no amplifier/woofer or any other extras for audio?

Is the sound after mod much better than before?
SMH
post Feb 24 2019, 04:27 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(babylon52281 @ Feb 23 2019, 10:25 AM)
Its possible for Waze and music play but depending on what app you use for music. Some say Spotify can play music while using Waze. Though you might take note if the music drowns out the voice navi.
After driving in the afternoon, found that stock HU screen rather difficult to see, when sun light shine on it. A big let down.
Using phone for waze (with phone holder of course) have much better visibility than mirracast it to stock HU.

Lost my interest in getting bypass cable for it ady.
SMH
post Feb 25 2019, 02:52 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Feb 24 2019, 10:53 PM)
yes just replaced the front speakers component only, the magnet is way larger, thicker, and much heavier than the stock ones
that alone gives much more potential even without external amp
hows the sounds like after install with it? much better or just minor improvement?
mind to share how much $$ for that component set? and how much labour cost to install?
SMH
post Feb 25 2019, 03:07 PM

6 posts

Is there anyone installed with extra security lock such as Locktech / Geneo pedal double lock?

Mind to share the feedback and your opinion about it? Is there any cons about it? Got better brand that these?

Eg:
https://www.lazada.com.my/products/honda-ci...0190225070308:s
SMH
post Feb 26 2019, 05:24 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Sh@rty 5 @ Feb 25 2019, 03:37 PM)
done many

more or less the same  wub.gif
Thanks bro, mind give me a quote for locktech thai double lock with installation? 2019 City with push start button.
As well as quote for other brand's of pedal lock if you have.
SMH
post Feb 26 2019, 05:41 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Feb 25 2019, 03:14 PM)
much better of course, deeper, punchier bass and midbass
extra clarity and crisply clear sound from the tweeter

rm600 for all inclusive component set + the sponges (for funneling sound onto single straigth direction) + labor

got it done here https://www.facebook.com/petesaudio/

the boss is very passionate in car audio, he is a very technical guy, explained to me what is first-order, n-order filter and their differences, siap dengan tuning your HU for optimal experience after work done

with this simple setup, can easily beat the V spec stock speakers 9 street away
thanks for the info bro! that sounds tempting to me smile.gif

i am wondering if put a full range 2" tweeter at front (not require amp) + 6.5' mid bass speaker at door panel ori hole, would that be better setup?

something like:
Front Tweeter : Adams Digital AD225
Door speaker : NT Power NT-B62 - 6.5 inch 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (280W)

Not sure if this require amplifier for the 6.5'?

And wonder if there are enough space for under seat woofer? under seat seems like not much space eh? can't even slide in a bag to under seat

sweat sweat... am really noob in car audio tongue.gif appreciate all opinions and comments
SMH
post Feb 26 2019, 05:48 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Feb 25 2019, 03:29 PM)
Installed Locktech but removed it after two weeks. Right foot kept touching that thing when braking, especially when wearing sandals and sports shoes.
Thanks for heads up & sorry to hear that bro..

Since your comment, I actually hold down my phone and took video of my right foot switching back/forth between brake & accelerator, just to see my driving style will allow how much clearance/space left for pedal lock. And seems like possible to accommodate pedal lock, keep my finger crossed...
SMH
post Feb 26 2019, 08:05 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(otnuus @ Feb 26 2019, 07:58 PM)
I got free locktech from SA. Due to stock availability and time constraint, just get it installed during 10km service in SC. So far used one time only. Didn't catch my leg at all. Don't foresee going to use it often, but good to have when travel outstation or park in unfamiliar places.
When lock, I still can press start button and enter accessories mode. Seems like didn't cutoff ignition. Don't know if you installed outside will cutoff ignition or not.
Thanks for the info bro smile.gif

Is yours have the Y-cable connected to ignition?
SMH
post Mar 4 2019, 10:59 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(gsan @ Mar 2 2019, 12:36 PM)
today small project  biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=10193937]
Very nice touch smile.gif rclxms.gif

Just curious how much it cost for that button? does it comes in set of 4? or sells individually?
Mind share where to get it?
SMH
post Mar 4 2019, 11:06 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Mar 2 2019, 11:10 PM)
Today found out that there is a light coming out underneath the AC when you turn on light

But before this it had never lit before

Feel so creepy…

user posted image
with that warm yellow filament light, I feel it contribute to nicer night ambient smile.gif thumbup.gif

And it does have the 'H', i only realised this after dante bro mentioned about it tongue.gif
https://pictr.com/images/2019/03/04/0KNOtl.md.jpg

This post has been edited by SMH: Mar 4 2019, 11:42 AM
SMH
post Mar 4 2019, 02:36 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(gsan @ Mar 4 2019, 01:15 PM)
part number: 35760-tdk-j01, around 100+ per pc  laugh.gif
Thanks for the sharing bro! thumbup.gif
SMH
post Mar 5 2019, 09:36 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(babylon52281 @ Mar 4 2019, 10:59 PM)
Fuuuhhh!!! 3 passenger doors meant Rm300.  sweat.gif
I wonder if Taobao/1688 have that illuminated button for sell?
an initial search only saw those non-illuminated ones...

But interestingly saw some nicey LED fog lamp,
user posted image
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r....ucket=11#detail
SMH
post Mar 5 2019, 04:14 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(TrollNoob @ Mar 5 2019, 03:31 PM)
My car is E model. No lights under aircond screen? Defect?
Have you turn on the light? It only lid when light is on.
SMH
post Mar 6 2019, 10:11 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(boxer07 @ Mar 6 2019, 10:03 AM)
i bought it coz i need to transport something heavy this week and afraid will damage my boot carpet..LOL...

how much is ur car mileage ?

time to change spark plug ? still wondering if want to let HM to change my spark plug @ RM400 or i get sparkplug and install at outside ...
wow! RM400 for spark plug? Iridium plug is it?
SMH
post Mar 6 2019, 01:25 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(babylon52281 @ Mar 6 2019, 11:54 AM)
Current City uses iridium sparkplugs which is why we only replace it at 100,000 km point. https://www.honda.com.my/uploads/pdf/mainte..._1.5_2014YM.pdf
Can we change it ourselves? or it has to be done by SC to keep warranty?

SMH
post Mar 6 2019, 01:39 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(ITforce @ Mar 6 2019, 12:12 PM)
1. Check car condition such as paintjob, tinting and all functions work properly
2. Check the chassis number for verification
3. Open front bonnet to see engine compartment
4. Test drive the car on the road with SA
5. Ask SA if any not understand how to use
6. Collect the car documents from SA especially copy of VOC, copy of insurance policy, service warranty booklet and user manual
7. Make sure got two sets of remote keys.
I bought from Kah, and they have a standard procedure of briefing + checklist to follow upon releasing of new car to customer.

The only thing that was out of order is the tyre pressure (was pumped higher than 220 when i got it), and was shocked when open up the Honda sunshade packing - it comes in 3 pieces only while me & SA expect a 5 piece set. Unfortunately thats Honda thingy, as stated in Honda warranty book for Sunshade (a dedicated 3 page booklet for Sunshade), it comes standard as 3 pieces set.

SA spend her money for such gift, which i felt not worth at all getting accs from Honda. Would have gotten more for less if SA get after-market stuffs for gifts.
SMH
post Mar 6 2019, 03:42 PM

6 posts

Dear Sifus,

The spare tyre - it is facing downward, so air valve is also facing downward, makes it difficult for me to pump air.

I wish to place it the other way round - facing upward, so that easier to pump air for spare tyre, but where to get a long mounting screw to lock it down that way?

Something like this:
user posted image
SMH
post Mar 6 2019, 04:08 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Mar 6 2019, 03:57 PM)
I mount the spare tyre upside down too so that I can pump it easily. I don't use any mounting bolt.  I placed a piece of car mat below the spare tyre to avoid vibration. On top of the tyre, I have the rubber boot tray in addition to the original cardboard-like board in the boot, so that helps to keep the tyre in its place.
And in the space around the spare tyre compartment, I put my rain coat, gloves, and some barang.
Thanks for sharing bro!

I have boot tray too (courtesy from SA), now i just need to source a piece of coil mat to cushion it smile.gif

How much tyre pressure you pump for spare tyre? the tyre pressure sticker on door states 420Kpa/60psi gave me a shock, I never pump that much all these while. Well i just drove for 1 month+, i have yet to pump the spare tyre...am thinking 36psi shld suffice?

Will like to know how much you pump yours.
SMH
post Mar 6 2019, 04:29 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Mar 6 2019, 04:26 PM)
420kpa bro. The pressure is high due to skinny tyre. Fyi, my folding bike tyres take 90-100psi.
Alright. Will try 420 kpa, hope it wont explode, hahaha

21 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1215sec    0.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:03 AM