Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Official iPhone X Discussion Thread | V6, Say hello to the future

views

andrewtho
post Sep 19 2018, 02:09 PM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

QUOTE(g3n0c|d3 @ Sep 19 2018, 12:58 PM)
welp i decided to stay with my iphone x for another year. will probably upgrade on the next iphone.

as for the battery life, well mine is around 7 months and its on 95% battery health. used to play games for hours and the game really battery and graphic demanding. As i noticed the battery health kindda depleted, i shorten my gameplay to like 15 minutes max.

as for charging, i only charge when it hits 20% and below. been doing that since iphone 3g and usually i will charge my phone once a day.
Should be okay to sustain for another year. I have a similar pattern as you, minus the gaming part.

95% is still at peak health.
andrewtho
post Jan 13 2019, 12:26 PM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

Since we're on the wireless charger topic,

Im in a market for one too, to minimize the cable clutter on my table - Imaging charging an iPad, an iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods on the same table 😂

Anyway Im leaning towards a Wireless charger + Apple Watch charger, found a couple but needs to be purchased from overseas. Found a couple of decent Chinese brands, however I am skeptical of the charging placement - some chargers requires the phone to be placed precisely on the charging coil, otherwise it will not charge.

I'll consider the Nomad Charging Base Station Apple Watch Edition, around $150 (USD), but currently it is OOS until end Jan. Hmm
andrewtho
post Jan 13 2019, 04:11 PM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Jan 13 2019, 12:48 PM)
Makes you wonder where is Apple’s AirPower laugh.gif
Yeah even knockoffs are releasing it ahead of the 'original' one rclxub.gif

Wonder how long will it take to be released to the public.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0448sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:18 AM