Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Im new for bitcoin, need your advice guys

views

TSJokerNymous
post Sep 19 2018, 09:26 AM, updated 6y ago

Casual
310 posts

one of my friend are doing bitcoin mining so he suggested me to join as the mining will be doing it work and earn bitcoin for us.

So is that good time for mining is low amount for time being ? he told just 1K only. Just wondering anyone can explain me more details about this thing.Thanks
claudetan
post Sep 19 2018, 09:33 AM

On my way
690 posts

QUOTE(JokerNymous @ Sep 19 2018, 09:26 AM)
one of my friend are doing bitcoin mining so he suggested me to join as the mining will be doing it work and earn bitcoin for us.

So is that good time for mining is low amount for time being ? he told just 1K only. Just wondering anyone can explain me more details about this thing.Thanks
ask you to join now = con you ....
Orzie
post Sep 19 2018, 09:47 AM

Casual
335 posts

Your 1K most probably will go into the purchase of mining machines.
Personally I think mining Bitcoin has lower risk than trading.

Well, you can try if you have 1K to spare, manatau bitcoin price will bounce ke apa.

Just rmb - crypto is high risk investment.
ate
post Sep 19 2018, 09:59 AM

On my way
628 posts

1k where can buy mining machine, u get shit mining machine that people throw away now that the difficulty has doubled, your friend is probrably referring or will dump your money to some ponzi scheme like CMF etc.
TSJokerNymous
post Sep 19 2018, 10:42 AM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(ate @ Sep 19 2018, 09:59 AM)
1k where can buy mining machine, u get shit mining machine that people throw away now that the difficulty has doubled, your friend is probrably referring or will dump your money to some ponzi scheme like CMF etc.
not buy mining machinery i know that will cost alot just ask to invest in it
TSJokerNymous
post Sep 19 2018, 10:43 AM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(claudetan @ Sep 19 2018, 09:33 AM)
ask you to join now = con you ....
can't get you. can you explain me more clear.
Ash1988
post Sep 19 2018, 12:25 PM

On my way
641 posts

Buy and keep the Bitcoin with 1k is better than invest into mining lo.
TSJokerNymous
post Sep 19 2018, 12:52 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(Ash1988 @ Sep 19 2018, 12:25 PM)
Buy and keep the Bitcoin with 1k is better than invest into mining lo.
thn how to multiply the bitcoin ? to gain more bitcoin
Ash1988
post Sep 19 2018, 03:24 PM

On my way
641 posts

Buy shitcoin with your BTC to increase your Bitcoin. You need to trade them.

This post has been edited by Ash1988: Sep 19 2018, 03:28 PM
chiam_ace
post Sep 19 2018, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(JokerNymous @ Sep 19 2018, 10:43 AM)
can't get you. can you explain me more clear.
dude
DYOR (do your own research) before blindly 'investing' into anything man, RM1k or not
weichi
post Sep 20 2018, 03:36 PM

Casual
445 posts

Hey folks, I'm weichi, from SINEGY. We just launched our exchange called Marketplace. It's built and designed by Malaysians for the rest of the world. Currently we've listed crypto assets such as Bitcoin, ETH and XRP.

The concept of the exchange allows for any assets listed to trade against one another, unlike conventional exchanges that has a limited base-pairing concept.

Our comms: 0.25% rebate for all Makers; Takers pay 0.5%
Fiat support: MYR

Before this we were operating our OTC platform and has traded more than USD 16M in 6 months. Additionally we are fully compliant as a reporting institution to BNM.

Here are our links:
SINEGY Corporate: www.sinegy.com
SINEGY Marketplace: https://marketplace.sinegy.com/
SINEGY OTC: https://rates.sinegy.com/

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/GpzHAQ_5m-nXiI3VR_aapg
FACBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/sinegydotcom/

Cheers!
Titantt
post Sep 21 2018, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

u need to ask ur fren wat kind of machine you'll be investing into n do research on it. different machine have different processing power n v higher processing power you'll get more btc compare to others.

N how many percent of cut u entitle from d 1k? u need to do some simple calculations based on the projection return to c if it is worth it...

aaronpang
post Sep 21 2018, 10:23 AM

Cat Exterminator
1,973 posts

Spend real money on virtual money. What could possible go wrong shakehead.gif

Don't forget to factor in upfront running costs esp. to purchase the hardware and utilities like electricity.

Fundamentally BTC has no real use in the wider world besides facilitate speculation at this point in time.
You can never really live off mining and trading BTC.

=================

Speculation is the purchase of an asset (a commodity, goods, or real estate) with the hope that it will become more valuable in the near future. In finance, speculation is also the practice of engaging in risky financial transactions in an attempt to profit from short term fluctuations in the market value of a tradable financial instrument—rather than attempting to profit from the underlying financial attributes embodied in the instrument such as capital gains, dividends, or interest.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.55    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM