Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Admiral residence kota laksamana melaka, Cheapest around that area

Vb123
post Sep 16 2018, 10:10 PM, updated 6 months ago

Group: Newbie

Anyone have any idea or feedback on the admiral residence melaka. Its cheaper than other condo around that area. Any experts have comments on the condo? Thinking whether to buy ont.

Developer is tanjung ratna sdn bhd. New developer, dno if there will be risk ont. They also mentioned that it is designed by renowned architect from aus, layton group, but I don find any info about the company from the internet

This post has been edited by Vb123: Sep 16 2018, 10:19 PM
Shino02
post Nov 14 2018, 11:08 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Vb123 @ Sep 16 2018, 10:10 PM)
Anyone have any idea or feedback on the admiral residence melaka. Its cheaper than other condo around that area. Any experts have comments on the condo? Thinking whether to buy ont.

Developer is tanjung ratna sdn bhd. New developer, dno if there will be risk ont. They also mentioned that it is designed by renowned architect from aus, layton group, but I don find any info about the company from the internet
Actually I just book a corner unit at Admiral, actually is quite good as the amenities around there is competent, most important is their layout very big and comfortable, since I'm buying for own stay, so it's still a best choice to me. Some more their price is cheap if you compare to the surrounding area.
Other than that, if you buying for condo, better ask their land title, last time my uncle just bought a commercial title condo, and they pay their accessement bill high like hell, its not worth it if you buy commercial properties for own stay. But this condo they did mentioned is residential, so which also fit my expectation lah, since I'm buying for own stay mah, hahaha.

Btw I found some info might useful to you
http://elia.com.au/ff-portfolio/steve-layton-2/
iampokemon
post Dec 16 2018, 12:12 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

I heard from a few opinions. Cons is the place is built to cater too much residents, which shouldn't be if they follow proper construction guideline, so you know lah.

The good point is this developer is involved in A famosa taman, if I am not mistaken. So shouldn't much to worry about.

And like Shino02 say is built on residential land.

Location is nearly perfect if you say. But for this price range I might opt out. Since there are plenty of land in Kota Laksamana.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0569sec    4.70    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th February 2019 - 09:50 PM