Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SNAP.B bicycle saddle bag by VOUEL, The World's Fastest Bicycle Saddle Bag!

views

TSSurvivor
post Sep 15 2018, 12:11 AM, updated 3y ago

I will survive...
795 posts

Hi everyone!

Several close friends and I have been working on a bicycle saddle bag prototype over the last two years. As avid cyclists ourselves, we often have our dilemmas when it comes to saddle bag. Practical or aesthetic? Size or storage? At one hand we want the saddle bag practicality of carrying around the essentials items like spare tubes and multi-tools during our rides. On the other hand we want to keep the clean aesthetic of our bike. In the case where the practical sense won the first dilemma, we typically still need to trade off between storage space or utterly bulky saddle bag. Even the ones least concern with aesthetic would shake their heads staring at the dorky saddle bag hanging below the bicycle saddle. Majority of the saddle bags in the market today are boxy and black, which doesn’t help to promote the saddle bag’s stylish or aesthetic aspect. It is also a pity that with all the advancements in cycling products over the last few years, the most common saddle bag attachment system still comes down to Velcro. There are some quick attachment saddle bag out there today but they are typically limited to a certain saddle brand or you need to have separate attachment mount on your saddle.

Would you be interested if there is a saddle bag that have:
1. World's fastest attachment and removal speed.
2. Universal compatibility to most saddles without needing separate attachment mount.
3. Tool-less installation.
4. Class leading compactness with class leading storage space.

As a preview, checkout https://www.vouel.com. Coming to Kickstarter in October. By the way, this is a Malaysian invention! Please help to support and spread the words! thumbup.gif

TSSurvivor
post Sep 25 2018, 12:27 PM

I will survive...
795 posts

SNAP.B storage capacity at its compact mode would be able to carry the content below.

user posted image

The cool thing is that it can be configured to expand its storage and host two road tubes (or one mountain tube) and two 25g CO2 canisters, if needed.

user posted image
TSSurvivor
post Sep 25 2018, 12:29 PM

I will survive...
795 posts

Some quick side by side comparison in term of sizes.

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0271sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th May 2021 - 01:31 PM