Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

where to buy pit bike / motocross, cheapskate is looking for bike

views

TShazaeledd
post Sep 14 2018, 03:05 PM, updated 6y ago

0 posts

Greeting from North borneo..(means I'm from the north lol)
I was searching for pit bike / motocross add/shop online but all i can find is superbike add,moped,atvs..there is one add but it was dual sport bike which is priced higher than the mount kinabalu.I kinda looking for farm bike for my hilly bumpy muddy farm.you guys may think that it's best for me to visit shop/dealer and ask but I'm saving every little penny for the bike I'm looking for so i can't afford to spend.,or...you can call me lazybum.haha
seriously.. why no adds for pit bike or motocross in sabah? any idea? and where do you actually buy pit bike?
thanks...
apamise
post Sep 14 2018, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
295 posts

No idea what you're saying, but you can buy off road bikes from Kawasaki or Honda. Finding a cheaper second hand would be really hard, since not many people buy those in the first place, even in semenanjung.
TShazaeledd
post Sep 14 2018, 03:37 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(apamise @ Sep 14 2018, 03:30 PM)
No idea what you're saying, but you can buy off road bikes from Kawasaki or Honda. Finding a cheaper second hand would be really hard, since not many people buy those in the first place, even in semenanjung.
Yes kawasaki and honda selling off road bike,stated on their respective website.what i mean is,i found no advertisements from the bike dealer in sabah.
apamise
post Sep 14 2018, 03:40 PM

Getting Started
295 posts

QUOTE(hazaeledd @ Sep 14 2018, 03:37 PM)
Yes kawasaki and honda selling off road bike,stated on their respective website.what i mean is,i found no advertisements from the bike dealer in sabah.
Off road bikes are less popular, so maybe they don't think it's worth the effort to put ads for those. You have to personally visit the showroom and ask about it.
TShazaeledd
post Sep 14 2018, 03:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(apamise @ Sep 14 2018, 03:40 PM)
Off road bikes are less popular, so maybe they don't think it's worth the effort to put ads for those.
You have to personally visit the showroom and ask about it.

Most likely...
it's a pain to visit every shop when you live hundreds of kilometres from town without own transportation.
Thanks man..

apamise
post Sep 14 2018, 03:58 PM

Getting Started
295 posts

QUOTE(hazaeledd @ Sep 14 2018, 03:50 PM)
Most likely...
it's a pain to visit every shop when you live hundreds of kilometres from town without own transportation.
Thanks man..
If that's the case, you can try finding their phone number and just ask over the phone.

INTI DERAS MOTORS SDN BHD (453312-H)
Lot 25, 3-Storey, Light Industrial, Golden Plaza, Penampang, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Tel: 088-711 129
Fax: 088-719 139

You should be able to find the rest from Mudah.

This post has been edited by apamise: Sep 14 2018, 03:59 PM
basilisk
post Sep 14 2018, 07:35 PM

30 posts

farm bike means no rotek needed.. ya?

i saw indon flers r very good in modding moped for off road use, ie in farms in those swak border towns...

mebe u shud do tht... jz mod moped.. cheaper...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0105sec    0.63    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:51 PM