5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PaMU Scroll, True wireless earbuds

views

TSdepressant
post Sep 14 2018, 12:10 PM, updated 5y ago

25 posts

PaMu Scroll BT 5.0 Earphones with Wireless Charge

Only $39: Bluetooth5.0/Wireless Charging/Snug Fit/Enhanced Bass/Auto Pairing/Leather/Water Resistant

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Link: Pamu Scroll at Indiegogo

Currently running at indiegogo.
Wireless charging optional part is USD10
Shipping to Malaysia is USD8

Has anyone tried the PaMu version 1.0?
Want to know how good was it.
And this considered as version 2 should be quite good right.
And they even have Malay Mail's review on it. Proud to see local newspaper review on it for international product!

This post has been edited by depressant: Sep 14 2018, 12:11 PM
Terbulance
post Sep 14 2018, 12:21 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

I have the the 1st version. Since I bought it at $29, for the quality and price I can say it is reasonable. Just nice.

You planning to get one?
TSdepressant
post Sep 14 2018, 12:30 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Terbulance @ Sep 14 2018, 12:21 PM)
I have the the 1st version. Since I bought it at $29, for the quality and price I can say it is reasonable. Just nice.

You planning to get one?
I have backed ERL earphones from indiegogo before at it sucks. Signals dropping, bad battery life, hard to connect... So i'm kinda held back by another indiegogo campaign on wireless earphones.

If the 1st version is good then this second version should be ok i guess...

Any complain for the 1st version?

How is the battery life? Connection stable? Sound quality reasonable? Thanks
Terbulance
post Sep 14 2018, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Connection is easy to connect and stable. Battery life is also quite good. Longest I used non stop is about 3 hours and the battery is still ok.

Sound quality is reasonable, but don't expect it to be very crisp or to have deep bass.

I have Sony MDR-NC31E and Audio Technica (not sure which model but it cost RM2xx when I bought it). Trebble not as good as my Sony, Bass not as good as my AT.
TSdepressant
post Sep 14 2018, 03:45 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Terbulance @ Sep 14 2018, 01:50 PM)
Connection is easy to connect and stable. Battery life is also quite good. Longest I used non stop is about 3 hours and the battery is still ok.

Sound quality is reasonable, but don't expect it to be very crisp or to have deep bass.

I have Sony MDR-NC31E and Audio Technica (not sure which model but it cost RM2xx when I bought it). Trebble not as good as my Sony, Bass not as good as my AT.
Thanks for the input bro. I wanted the Sony Wf 1000xfor it's noise cancelling (I fly often) but it's ugly and review is bad. Plus more expensive too.

I ordered havit from lazada but not sure whether China mari one is original or not. Will see how.

At the other hand this pamu scroll seems not bad from your experience... 😂
Terbulance
post Sep 14 2018, 04:48 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(depressant @ Sep 14 2018, 03:45 PM)
Thanks for the input bro. I wanted the Sony Wf 1000xfor it's noise cancelling (I fly often) but it's ugly and review is bad. Plus more expensive too.

I ordered havit from lazada but not sure whether China mari one is original or not. Will see how.

If you travel a lot I do suggest you pay more for a better wireless ear buds with noise cancelling. My Sony has noise cancelling and I still use it if I am travelling on a flight. It is much more comfortable with noise cancelling.

Sony WF-1000X review is quite bad. The only good thing about it is the noise cancelling. Sound quality all the reviews also say it's bad.

Forgot one last thing, if you plan to use PAMU for video, just forget it cause it will lag (like Sony WF-1000X).

The connection for PAMU is:
Bluetooth source -> left earbud -> right earbud

If you watch the video the left earbud it will lag against the video feed and the right earbud will keep dropping out.
farisq
post Sep 20 2018, 01:28 PM

On my way
513 posts

I think BT5.0 should have better signal. I have soundpeats Q32 which is ver5.0 and connection is good.

I'm interested to get this PaMu. But my concern is I read, somehow that you cannot use the left earphone on its own. You only can use both, or the right earphone alone. Is this correct?
Terbulance
post Sep 20 2018, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(farisq @ Sep 20 2018, 01:28 PM)
I think BT5.0 should have better signal. I have soundpeats Q32 which is ver5.0 and connection is good.

I'm interested to get this PaMu. But my concern is I read, somehow that you cannot use the left earphone on its own. You only can use both, or the right earphone alone. Is this correct?
I used the left earphone (ver 1.0) on its own for many times. No issue there.
peterG
post Sep 21 2018, 02:08 PM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(depressant @ Sep 14 2018, 03:45 PM)

Hi, you bought Havit G1? Mind share some review after you test it out?

I am eyeing on wireless earbud smile.gif
TSdepressant
post Sep 22 2018, 02:03 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(peterG @ Sep 21 2018, 02:08 PM)
Hi, you bought Havit G1? Mind share some review after you test it out?

I am eyeing on wireless earbud smile.gif
Yeah man still waiting for it to be sent to me. International mailing takes forever! Zzzz
angelcwt
post Oct 5 2018, 01:40 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(depressant @ Sep 22 2018, 02:03 AM)
Yeah man still waiting for it to be sent to me. International mailing takes forever! Zzzz
Have you receive you Pamu? its really good like all the review?
ament
post Oct 10 2018, 12:46 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

well I've been using pamu 1.0 for quite some time, for such a price, u can't compare for a wire audiophile, but quality and signal surprisingly good compare to sony wf-1000x although sony got alot nice feature but the price really can buy 2,3 pamu already. Just received pamu scroll, nice finish, more elegance. the sound improve with the bass as promised. more refine with sound quality and stronger signal for bluetooth 5.0.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Terbulance
post Oct 15 2018, 09:41 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

Seems like there is some improvement for Pamu Scroll...

Anyone want to buy together to share the shipping fee? brows.gif
lincoln6842
post Oct 26 2018, 05:50 PM

1 posts

Going to grab myself one Pamu 1.0. I do have concern about signals dropping, battery life and sound quality. How does it stands?
Sammie7
post Oct 30 2018, 05:23 PM

Casual
333 posts

QUOTE(Terbulance @ Oct 15 2018, 09:41 AM)
Seems like there is some improvement for Pamu Scroll...

Anyone want to buy together to share the shipping fee?  brows.gif
What's the price + shipping now? Since the crowdfunding I backed is a disappointment, planning to look for other option.

Hows the connectivity ? Quality wise can't expect much for wireless right?
Illsense
post Oct 30 2018, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

Currently at 39USD + 15USD shipping. I ordered but stuck in 3rd batch shipment, they say planning to process 3rd batch deliveries starting 1st Nov.
TSdepressant
post Nov 10 2018, 12:34 PM

25 posts

yeah, i also just got the pamu scroll. graphite finish. very beautiful case! audio quality is average but it does its job well.

TSdepressant
post Jun 6 2019, 12:21 AM

25 posts

Now they have another new project called Pamu Slide at Indiegogo. New function, new case and has IP rating.

This post has been edited by depressant: Jun 6 2019, 12:21 AM
vinoth
post Jun 6 2019, 12:53 AM

Casual
494 posts

Just checked out Pamu Slide, seems like it'll give AirPod 2 a run for their money... anyone here backing this product? for the price, it does seem a little tempting biggrin.gif
temppei
post Jun 6 2019, 01:07 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

does the slide comes with any accompanying app on android or ios?
EQ perhaps? touch setup? etc

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:57 AM