Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kiaramas Danai

halidom
post Sep 13 2018, 02:56 PM, updated 2w ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi all sifu,

anyone knows about this condo at mont kiara called Kiaramas Danai. I went to view and check the iproperty prices and the price at iproperty very extreme.

Would like to get some advice or feedback from all the sifus. Buying for own stay.

and if got any suggestion which is similar would appreciate your input.

thanks
corleone74
post Sep 13 2018, 03:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(halidom @ Sep 13 2018, 02:56 PM)
Hi all sifu,

anyone knows about this condo at mont kiara called Kiaramas Danai. I went to view and check the iproperty prices and the price at iproperty very extreme.

Would like to get some advice or feedback from all the sifus. Buying for own stay.

thanks
haven't been inside. design and quality should be good, but personally for me, too close to the penchala link.

i'd choose a unit in ayuria over this condo anytime (although it will be slightly older in design).

a16791
post Sep 13 2018, 05:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(halidom @ Sep 13 2018, 02:56 PM)
Hi all sifu,

thanks
The 2.5k sft is better than the 2k sft ones. The 2k sft ones if you look closely when exiting from the lift the wall is like slanting to onside. Same applies to the living area. Although this condo has private lift lobbies but there is no direct access from the car park right up to the units itself which i think defeats the purpose of having private lift lobbies.

Not many units in this development hence some asking very high price.
halidom
post Sep 13 2018, 05:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 13 2018, 03:37 PM)
haven't been inside. design and quality should be good, but personally for me, too close to the penchala link.

i'd choose a unit in ayuria over this condo anytime (although it will be slightly older in design).
yes! ayuria will be a better bet but ayuria has too many design. i went to have a look until i pening.

and will need massive renovation as a lot of them dont take care.
halidom
post Sep 13 2018, 05:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(a16791 @ Sep 13 2018, 05:02 PM)
The 2.5k sft is better than the 2k sft ones. The 2k sft ones if you look closely when exiting from the lift the wall is like slanting to onside. Same applies to the living area. Although this condo has private lift lobbies but there is no direct access from the car park right up to the units itself which i think defeats the purpose of having private lift lobbies.

Not many units in this development hence some asking very high price.
yeah!!! but the 2.5k sq feet vs 2k sq feet the price difference is huge.

will go have a look one more time on the wall
corleone74
post Sep 13 2018, 10:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(halidom @ Sep 13 2018, 05:29 PM)
yes! ayuria will be a better bet but ayuria has too many design. i went to have a look until i pening.

there will be a huge development north of ayuria though.. otherwise those north facing unit would be good. i guess the greenery there will be slowly gone over the years. so sayang lah. maresia... simply build non stop.

2k sft danai 1.6M your budget? try MK Damai lah... i think better than danai anytime. 2200 - 2500+ sft like that. location wise i much prefer damai. closer to amenities. and got free sunrise bus to go publika, sentral. if buy kiaramas ayuria, danai... walking up the slope is killer. so you won't walk anywhere. whereas on JK1, can just leave the car and walk around... can walk to wendy.. porto romano.. can walk to arcoris... watch football drink beer.

kiaramas side is more for cooling, family, less people. but the highway and future deforestation of the bukit there is a concern.

This post has been edited by corleone74: Sep 13 2018, 10:31 PM
a16791
post Sep 16 2018, 10:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(halidom @ Sep 13 2018, 05:29 PM)

Ayuria in general only 3 layout if we talk solely on the high rise. 5 units per floor. The 2 units facing facing forest are 1,600 sft. The 3 units facing verve suite part are consist of 1,700 in the middle and 2,000 sft on both side. Of course got some 3k sft duplex. If want to buy ayuria i would look at the most run down units and hack everything.

a16791
post Sep 16 2018, 10:50 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(halidom @ Sep 13 2018, 05:34 PM)
yeah!!! but the 2.5k sq feet vs 2k sq feet the price difference is huge.

will go have a look one more time on the wall
Yup. If it's around 500 sft * 800 psf = Rm 400k. If your budget is for the 2k sft and private lift lobby is your main criteria than Danai should be one of the only choice in MK. Next option would be Hijauan Kiara. Can get bigger size for your budget but the maintenance is a killer. If not wrong 50 cents psf.

If dont need private lift lobby than 1.6m plenty of choices. Damai & Aman should be one of the top pick. Great location and very low density per acre.

corleone74
post Sep 16 2018, 01:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(a16791 @ Sep 16 2018, 10:50 AM)
Yup. If it's around 500 sft * 800 psf = Rm 400k. If your budget is for the 2k sft  and private lift lobby is your main criteria than Danai should be one of the only choice in MK. Next option would be Hijauan Kiara. Can get bigger size for your budget but the maintenance is a killer. If not wrong 50 cents psf.

If dont need private lift lobby than 1.6m plenty of choices. Damai & Aman should be one of the top pick. Great location and very low density per acre.
In terms of look and feel, and also maintenance, damai is way better than aman.
For 1.6m up, my pick is MK damai (with the m), hands down. Lower floor units .

This post has been edited by corleone74: Sep 16 2018, 01:57 PM

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0776sec    3.92    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 10:30 AM