Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lighting sufficient? Pls advise

views

TSnxtpg
post Sep 13 2018, 10:00 AM

On my way
601 posts

QUOTE(kirakun @ Sep 13 2018, 08:25 AM)
Without a downlight, that spot will be dim though. Hanging light is for deco/lighting effect. What about the other lighting point facing the dry kitchen? Suggest u have downlight for that position, hanging light in the middle between the 2 lighting points facing your dry kitchen? With downlights, at least your dry kitchen will be bright enough.
Hmmm did not think of that. I think it should b bright enough if there is 3 hanging led bulbs there. Can’t add anymore lights or else the condo will look like a lighting shop
kirakun
post Sep 13 2018, 10:24 AM

On my way
656 posts

QUOTE(nxtpg @ Sep 13 2018, 10:00 AM)
Hmmm did not think of that. I think it should b bright enough if there is 3 hanging led bulbs there. Can’t add anymore lights or else the condo will look like a lighting shop
Led light bulbs from the hanging light can be bright too depending on type of bulb and lumen output of course. Too bright will cause irritation to eyes as hanging light will be dangling lower from the ceiling and defeat the purpose of so called 'lighting effect'.

Perhaps u can attach your dry kitchen perspective view? Alternatively u can add some light balls or t5 underneath your hanging cabinet to lit up the counter top area. Normally kitchen will be brightly lit for ease of use.
chichichi
post Sep 13 2018, 12:30 PM

Casual
403 posts

Pendant/ lightballs and t5 are for aesthetic right? if only use these would it be very dim? is t5 brightness and eye ball brightness/lumens the same?

This post has been edited by chichichi: Sep 13 2018, 05:34 PM
muhibah
post Sep 1 2019, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
241 posts

QUOTE(kirakun @ Sep 12 2018, 05:32 PM)
For dining, i do have a separate pendant light but that is for the lighting effect.

Funny thing with meson series, the 4 inch and 6 inch have the same light output which is 900 lumen lol but 6 inch is more expensive sweat.gif .
Can you tell me which meson 4 inch with 900 lumens? The smallest i can find with that lumen is 59464 which is 5 inch.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:45 PM