Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Opinion on partner going out with oppo sex, Partner went out with opposite sex alone

views

december88
post Sep 9 2018, 11:23 AM

Casual
478 posts

QUOTE(miong93 @ Sep 8 2018, 07:02 AM)
1. Are you fine with your gf/bf going out with the opposite sex alone (as in only 1:1, there is no other party)?

2. The gathering may be something like went out for movie or dinner or both etc.

3. The gathering lasted until quite late, around midnight (no clubbing or drinking)

Personally I would like to avoid these kind of situation when I'm in a relationship as I find it weird to be going out with someone else alone and do those stuff which looks very similar to a date.

I feel that even you are a very outgoing person, we should at least try to avoid this kind of gathering, this can helps to avoid unnecessary quarrel/argument/insecurity with your partner.

Maybe I'm a man so I feel that hardly man will initiate a "date" if he is not interested in her. I may be too insecure but thats how I feel.

Let me know your thought on this kind of situation and view from Girls perspective is very welcomed as well.

Ps: sorry for my bad english
It depends on you relationship. If LDR confirm will require a lot of work to be done. Honestly I am wondering if you knew about this when you courted her? If you knew then my piece of advice is be attentitive to her needs, measure her affection towards you as your relationship progress.

I have the same situation with you with my ex-GF, she has more male friends and is more outgoing than me. When I was courting her I knew she had a lot of suitors/friends that wants to be with her to an extend that when we are on a date, strangers will call her mobile to ask for a date. What keeps me going was that I had non-verbal confirmations that she was into me. After we started dating, I deal with my insecurity by knowing that out of many potential suitors that she had, I had her heart & when we are together her affection and devotion to me was genuine, for me that was enough. She was also understanding telling me who she was meeting up too without me asking directly.

If this still bugs you then have a discussion with her, if meeting up with her male friend is important for her then either one of you have to compromise. It helps also to meet up with her male friends and observed their rapport and compare to how both of you are together. Good luck TS.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:45 PM