Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Opinion on partner going out with oppo sex, Partner went out with opposite sex alone

views

ZZR-Pilot
post Sep 12 2018, 05:34 PM

Regular
1,049 posts

QUOTE(miong93 @ Sep 8 2018, 08:02 AM)
1. Are you fine with your gf/bf going out with the opposite sex alone (as in only 1:1, there is no other party)?

2. The gathering may be something like went out for movie or dinner or both etc.

3. The gathering lasted until quite late, around midnight (no clubbing or drinking)

Personally I would like to avoid these kind of situation when I'm in a relationship as I find it weird to be going out with someone else alone and do those stuff which looks very similar to a date.

I feel that even you are a very outgoing person, we should at least try to avoid this kind of gathering, this can helps to avoid unnecessary quarrel/argument/insecurity with your partner.

Maybe I'm a man so I feel that hardly man will initiate a "date" if he is not interested in her. I may be too insecure but thats how I feel.

Let me know your thought on this kind of situation and view from Girls perspective is very welcomed as well.

Ps: sorry for my bad english
Trust and transparency, bro. It's all about trust and transparency.

My wife has earned my trust (which is why I married her in the first place). She treats me in a way that I never ever feel insecure about her, so I do not mind her going out for dinner and yumncha alone with her guy friends.

That said, I can tell she values the trust I place in her as such she never puts me in a position where I am forced to suspect anything. For example, she makes sure she my dinner is taken care of, she doesn't stay out too late, she makes sure she calls or text me and she usually would tell me about the dinner or yumcha beforehand.

Being 'an outgoing person' is just a shit excuse if she's not managing her partner's expectations.

If being a popular social butterfly is the most important thing in life at the moment, then just be honest about it and stay unattached.

I wouldn't want to date a girl who demands that I make room for other guys to occupy her mind in the first place. Waste of my time, waste of my money, waste of my efforts.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:57 AM