Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BBC iPlayer in Europe, Need your Recommendations

views

TSDsilverburgh
post Sep 6 2018, 03:46 PM, updated 6y ago

2 posts

Hi,

I live in US and will be going to France and Germany for Vacations. I need to know whether I can watch BBC iPlayer with the help of the VPN. As I was reading several BBC iPlayer USA reviews that BBC is very strict about its vpn detection policies and if it finds out that you are using a VPN, then you are blocked straight away. Please guide me what I can do to watch BBC iplayer outside the UK US and in other regions. And how to bypass this BBC iplayer VPN ban? Kz The issue is no matter how good your VPN is, BBC detects it one way or another.
ExtraDiegito
post Sep 11 2018, 06:52 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(Dsilverburgh @ Sep 6 2018, 03:46 PM)
Hi,

I live in US and will be going to France and Germany for Vacations. I need to know whether I can watch BBC iPlayer with the help of the VPN. As I was reading several BBC iPlayer USA reviews that BBC is very strict about its vpn detection policies and if it finds out that you are using a VPN, then you are blocked straight away. Please guide me what I can do to watch BBC iplayer outside the UK US and in other regions. And how to bypass this BBC iplayer VPN ban? Kz The issue is no matter how good your VPN is, BBC detects it one way or another.
I would go for Surfshark if you plan using VPN for streaming services mainly. This VPN is optimised for fast video content delivery, especially when streaming US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and from other popular sources. Surfshark server speeds allow streaming in 4K if one has sufficient internet connection. Also, you can connect this VPN on as many devices as you want too. If you are interested into this provider, you could use this code: SURF24. I guess it still should work as I used it like month ago smile.gif

theukexpat
post Nov 1 2018, 07:38 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(Dsilverburgh @ Sep 6 2018, 03:46 PM)
Hi,

Hi Silverburgh, the best choice in my opinion is NordVPN. It works well to unblock BBC iPlayer in USA and also works for me here in Canada. I enjoy my favorite shows on it, with my family and kids.
TSDsilverburgh
post Nov 6 2018, 08:03 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ExtraDiegito @ Sep 11 2018, 02:52 AM)
I would go for Surfshark if you plan using VPN for streaming services mainly. This VPN is optimised for fast video content delivery, especially when streaming US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and from other popular sources. Surfshark server speeds allow streaming in 4K if one has sufficient internet connection. Also, you can connect this VPN on as many devices as you want too. If you are interested into this provider, you could use this code: SURF24. I guess it still should work as I used it like month ago smile.gif
Yeah, I've read reviews on Surfshark. It is working good these days and I've heard some positive reviews so far. Looks like I need to give it a try.
zoeyalex87 P
post Nov 17 2019, 03:21 AM

Probation
3 posts

The only way to fix BBC iPlayer Proxy error and access in Europe is with Surfshark VPN. Learn more here https://www.fastestvpns.com/bbc-iplayer-proxy-error/

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0104sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:22 PM