Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My Experience Dating a Gold Digger

views

skylee18
post Sep 12 2018, 11:52 AM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(cycheah @ Sep 12 2018, 10:33 AM)
back 15 years back i date my ex gf (currently is my wife), think i spend less than RM50 for 4 dates meal...  even lunch meal i buy together with her is like RM6 for 2 mixed rice box. Only time i will really spend is birthday meals. I consider very lucky that my partner doesn't mind how i spend on her... and of course i pay most the meals, at times she will pay at her own will.

** i never buy flower gift to her thru out my relationship tongue.gif
back 15 years back ?
you also know back 15 years back...LOLLLL
expectation, technologies, food value, social media are in such a big gap for 15 years ago and you compare it to that?
no wonder you are easily triggered with just a 900 bucks of 4 meals combo...somemore 900 portion are still partially eaten by you as well
if you wanna compare to that, i guess my parents or grandparents experience would be more epic

Benefon
post Sep 12 2018, 12:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,727 posts

Girl problem too choosy with seeking the most Atas level with too much expectation on the guy.
End up get nothing
cycheah
post Sep 12 2018, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(skylee18 @ Sep 12 2018, 11:52 AM)
back 15 years back ?
you also know back 15 years back...LOLLLL
expectation, technologies, food value, social media are in such a big gap for 15 years ago and you compare it to that?
no wonder you are easily triggered with just a 900 bucks of 4 meals combo...somemore 900 portion are still partially eaten by you as well
if you wanna compare to that, i guess my parents or grandparents experience would be more epic

triggered? nothing is triggered. It's just sharing only. tongue.gif both are lady but different expectation, why choose a lady who spend more when u still can choose other lady who are more efficient in spending money? my wife is beautiful to me is enough. tongue.gif i don't need model kinda face and good in bed just to make other guy feel jealous or admire. Money i saved for investment, bought a house, renovation/ repairs, marriage, vacation...

and yea... 15 years back, like our grandparent or great grandparent, i dont even have car, go dating we walk or take public transport. Nowadays which girl wanna walk with you under the sun and take public transport? there are times we walk from sunway pyramid back to USJ flex.gif
skylee18
post Sep 12 2018, 01:28 PM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(cycheah @ Sep 12 2018, 12:50 PM)
triggered? nothing is triggered. It's just sharing only. tongue.gif both are lady but different expectation, why choose a lady who spend more when u still can choose other lady who are more efficient in spending money? my wife is beautiful to me is enough.  tongue.gif i don't need model kinda face and good in bed just to make other guy feel jealous or admire. Money i saved for investment, bought a house, renovation/ repairs, marriage, vacation...

and yea... 15 years back, like our grandparent or great grandparent, i dont even have car, go dating we walk or take public transport. Nowadays which girl wanna walk with you under the sun and take public transport?  there are times we walk from sunway pyramid back to USJ flex.gif
which is why, different power comes along with different expectation
some female invest a lot on their body, hoping that it would make them feel great as well as getting a partner who know how to appreciate their so called greatness
in our real world, we used to call this type of girl as "gold digger" or "high maintenance chick" but turnaround, there is nothing wrong with them right?
of course if the girl don't have the look and body yet still expecting a whole checklist of male requirement to get ticked then its really a "thick skin gold digger" who is not even qualify to dig
so comes back to the male, if you are rich, earning decent income and still single....what is your expectation then?
at the end of the day, integrity still matter but our human eyes is always nasty....not many human in this world will really see other from the inside.... biggrin.gif

donfutsal
post Sep 12 2018, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(blossom_peach @ Sep 3 2018, 02:27 PM)
i dont think it is wise to call someone a gold digger just because her lifestyle is different..

i truly and sincerely believe you have your part to play, because, you created the precedent.. so both of you, didnt manage each other expectation.
terasa some 1 rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
outsider
post Sep 12 2018, 03:08 PM

~ get out ~
1,270 posts

she choose true love rather than money.... must be some rich guy dump her when she give him full heart.
blossom_peach
post Sep 13 2018, 03:10 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(ah_suknat @ Sep 9 2018, 11:32 AM)
So in your opinion....what constitute a gold digger?
Honestly, in TS' case it was a willing seller willing buyer kind of scenario. He knew how she was and yet, he went out 4 times with her for the sake of experiment. So, what rights does TS have to label her as gold digger? Can then the girl also label him as 'pervert wanting to get into my pants hence, he spend money on me?' dont tell me TS is so noble he doesnt have those thoughts tongue.gif

Anyway, in my opinion the term gold digger shouldnt even exist to describe both men and women! You make the choice you deal with the consequence. Just because it doesnt go into your favour, it doesnt give you the right to start labeling people with derogatory term(s).

QUOTE(donfutsal @ Sep 12 2018, 01:30 PM)
terasa some 1 rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
Terasa? Why would I? If because I have certain level of spending power and look for someone who has equal or higher spending power to live a better / luxurious life and that makes me a gold digger - so be it tongue.gif at the very least i dont have to worry to meet months end and not whining like some people do. I am no saint and I am not disputing the fact, I am also after a luxurious lifestyle tongue.gif

This post has been edited by blossom_peach: Sep 13 2018, 03:11 PM
ipohmali70
post Sep 17 2018, 11:09 AM

Regular
1,133 posts

QUOTE(blossom_peach @ Sep 13 2018, 03:10 PM)
Honestly, in TS' case it was a willing seller willing buyer kind of scenario.  He knew how she was and yet, he went out 4 times with her for the sake of experiment.  So, what rights does TS have to label her as gold digger?  Can then the girl also label him as 'pervert wanting to get into my pants hence, he spend money on me?' dont tell me TS is so noble he doesnt have those thoughts  tongue.gif

Anyway, in my opinion the term gold digger shouldnt even exist to describe both men and women!  You make the choice you deal with the consequence.  Just because it doesnt go into your favour, it doesnt give you the right to start labeling people with derogatory term(s).
Terasa? Why would I?  If because I have certain level of spending power and look for someone who has equal or higher spending power to live a better / luxurious life and that makes me a gold digger - so be it  tongue.gif  at the very least i dont have to worry to meet months end and not whining like some people do.  I am no saint and I am not disputing the fact, I am also after a luxurious lifestyle  tongue.gif
I think your argument holds no water.

He gave himself four chances to get to know her character thoroughly. If I have this "gf" who constantly harasses me and expects an expensive dinner everytime we go out then she indeed is a gold digger. If TS expects sex he can very well get a good quality prostitute for the money he spends on.

My 2 sens.

hanii
post Sep 18 2018, 10:36 AM

14 posts

Obviously she wasn't in love with you when you both dated. That is why she go for your money. That is why she married a man with much lower salary than yours. She loved him with much honesty and moved on from you. Even ready to embrace the so called karma for him.

And obviously you are just salty. That is why you open this thread.
light_sdo
post Sep 19 2018, 08:52 AM

Getting Started
160 posts

QUOTE(ipohmali70 @ Sep 17 2018, 11:09 AM)
I think your argument holds no water.

He gave himself four chances to get to know her character  thoroughly.  If I have this "gf" who constantly harasses me and expects an expensive dinner everytime we go out then she indeed is a gold digger.  If TS expects sex he can very well get a good quality prostitute for the money he spends on.

My 2 sens.
" If TS expects sex he can very well get a good quality prostitute for the money he spends on." Good one, hahaha!!! rclxms.gifrclxms.gifrclxms.gif
Good point! 4 dates for rm1k... IF dates come with sex services indeed a really good quality and good price prostitute... blush.gif

QUOTE(hanii @ Sep 18 2018, 10:36 AM)
Obviously she wasn't in love with you when you both dated. That is why she go for your money. That is why she married a man with much lower salary than yours. She loved him with much honesty and moved on from you. Even ready to embrace the so called karma for him.
dont have to be salty and jelly, IF really do, walk across to other tower knock the door, show her money and visit her bedroom, will this make TS fell better?? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Mr_47
post Sep 23 2018, 12:18 AM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,316 posts

QUOTE(aemon @ Sep 3 2018, 02:55 PM)
Lol, of course not.

That time been working for 5 years and put some money in some investments and mutual fund, it's actually more than that.
5 years 100k huhu
AvenueX
post Sep 25 2018, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
241 posts

QUOTE(Hellmuth @ Sep 25 2018, 04:19 PM)

if you're eligible bachelor earning 20k a month, will u look for a kampung girl who knows nothing

Yes. Prefer to do so actually. innocent.gif
unitron
post Sep 26 2018, 09:02 AM

W1(R)3d
2,718 posts

QUOTE(blossom_peach @ Sep 3 2018, 02:27 PM)
i dont think it is wise to call someone a gold digger just because her lifestyle is different..

i truly and sincerely believe you have your part to play, because, you created the precedent.. so both of you, didnt manage each other expectation.
QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Sep 3 2018, 02:35 PM)
of all your dates, all the pocket burns, was bill on just her or its both of you?
if it include both of you, how is that classified as gold digging?
Nope, obviously a gold digger.... I've dated many girls, this story is a classic example of a gold digging whore.
Ivan113
post Sep 26 2018, 03:28 PM

Enthusiast
925 posts

why didn't you rent a kancil, wear like uncle when date her. When she rejected or refuse to go out with you again, next day post her pictures of your high end condo, sport cars, cash on bed
dudester
post Sep 26 2018, 03:32 PM

Enthusiast
811 posts

Cant blame the girl to have dreams
cx2531
post Sep 26 2018, 04:48 PM

On my way
555 posts

eat few hundred mean gold digger?

i always date different girl and lunch + dinner usually cost more than RM200
tiara_jane
post Sep 27 2018, 01:55 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(aemon @ Sep 3 2018, 03:22 PM)
Hey guys, just wanting to share my experience here. First of all, I know that she's a gold digger and willingly to date this particular girl knowing the outcome. Basically like my friend said, trying dating one for experience and boy he is right.

The first date, I get to choose where to eat so I took her out to Chili's and she ordered one of the most expensive items on the menu. I know I was getting into and got some cash to burn (not that I'm rich, mind you but just for the purpose of this experience). Pocket burn: RM250

The second date we went out, she suggested we go to some high-end French (or Spanish? I don't remember) restaurant where she ordered some old wine (which I have no idea). Pocket burn RM450

By the third date, I tried taking control of asking her to go to a food court. I can see it in her face that she repulsed by it. Having no choice, she followed. Pocket burn RM50.

On the fourth date, she wanted to go to some Japanese restaurant. And the ones she chose ain't cheap either. Pocket burn RM150.

After the fourth date, we held hands and had a walk on the beach. She asked me what are my plans. Told her I wanted to date her and perhaps marry her in the future. It all went lovey-dovey and then suddenly she asked me how much I have in savings for marriage?

I told her I got only 10K of saving ever since I worked 5 years ago.

I can immediately see her reaction saying that she's not feeling that well and ask me to send her home. Home it is.

After that, she never even call. I never even bothered to call first.

Years later after I got married, I found out that she bought the same apartment as mine, just that its a different tower. Surprise surprise found out from my friend said that the husband that she married to earns less than RM2.5k per month and she had to ration her spending to RM5 for lunch per day in order to afford that place.
KARMA LOL
itekderp
post Sep 28 2018, 04:27 AM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(Peiyantiu @ Sep 27 2018, 10:25 AM)
Humans are not so simple. One person may be gold digging one day and not another. It depends. I know one lady. Pretty girl. Married young but divorced. She was desperate to remarry. She stick with well to do guys who are older and single ( means ugly guys) but those guys also dunwan divorcee... So she end up with some gwailou..  good looking guy but useless gwailou,  no money one. She has to support him.

Moral of the story, people can be gold digger at first and can change too bcos she decided she was willing to pay for gwailou big d*ck.

Sometimes i buy things bcos cheap. Sometimes i am willing to pay premium for quality. Humans are complex.
Your example not so complex what. Rather simple what the girl wants, some sort of social standing through money/status. In this case she has status because marry gwailou etc. Etc.
You have to understand, people here are quite 2d. In the end it's always about those 2 things I mentioned earlier. Good luck trying to find someone who honestly seeks more from this material world.
cfkoon
post Sep 28 2018, 09:49 AM

Getting Started
228 posts

QUOTE(hanii @ Sep 18 2018, 10:36 AM)
I agree. You guys don't know about TS situation, at that stage maybe he looks also dont have, money also dont have - then expect people to choose him when he obviosuly has no prospect. Now he's salty that she chose a guy who earns lesser money - but maybe he is more handsome and younger than him.

Then simply brand ppl as gold digger. She didnt even ask for presents and spend his (non-existent cc). Just bring her out for dates (which he obviosuly cannot afford) thats why call people gold digger cause he thinks its expensive dinner. Try 1k 2k fine dining then.
bktan0507
post Sep 28 2018, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

simple...she love him more that u.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:45 PM