Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

few questions about The One Academy

views

TSFish's Leg
post Sep 2 2018, 02:25 PM, updated 6y ago

2 posts

Good day mate, I have lots of questions to ask about The one academy icon_question.gif

1. How much are the fees actually? I heard that it is around 70+k shocking.gif , but how it works?
do you need to pay every semester? how about entrance fees? just tell me everything about the fees structure

2.can I get a good job? Go oversea or something... whistling.gif
(i ain't gonna waste my 3 years and my money for nothing)

3.im interested in Fine art, but I only can draw anime and cartoon stuff. do you think I should just go with Illustration?
but I can try doing fine art, just scared that it'll be too stressful for me u know. mega_shok.gif

4. I've heard TOA students saying TOA is bad. Why? confused.gif

5. Whats good about TOA? (what make it expensive)

6. What can you learn in illustration? can you learn at least a little bit about animation in TOA.

7. what kind of job can I get if I go with illustration

sorry for asking a lot. I know nothing about TOA.. zero sweat.gif sweat.gif
mowlous
post Sep 2 2018, 04:44 PM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(Fish's Leg @ Sep 2 2018, 02:25 PM)
Good day mate, I have lots of questions to ask about The one academy icon_question.gif

1. How much are the fees actually? I heard that it is around 70+k shocking.gif , but how it works?
do you need to pay every semester? how about entrance fees? just tell me everything about the fees structure

2.can I get a good job? Go oversea or something...  whistling.gif
(i ain't gonna waste my 3 years and my money for nothing)

3.im interested in Fine art, but I only can draw anime and cartoon stuff. do you think I should just go with Illustration?
but I can try doing fine art, just scared that it'll be too stressful for me u know.  mega_shok.gif

4. I've heard TOA students saying TOA is bad. Why?  confused.gif

5. Whats good about TOA? (what make it expensive)

6. What can you learn in illustration? can you learn at least a little bit about animation in TOA.

7. what kind of job can I get if I go with illustration

sorry for asking a lot. I know nothing about TOA.. zero sweat.gif  sweat.gif
Link to TOA inquiries.

Not gonna be an easy walk in the park, I have friends who study there, basically its military style drilling and your few years time is going to spend majority doing course work.

No college guarantee job security, but johor and singapore recently hiring a good number of artist , illustrator and designers, most likely due to virtual asset company boom. In short artist and illustration work are much more flexible, can either jump to advertisement, product design, tv channel, cartoon studio, custom specialization ... etc ....
Wonder_Me
post Sep 4 2018, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

If u wan to master fine arts actually TOA is quite a good place to be.

Like what some of my friends said they are quite strict and yes drilling style teaching.

My friend can draw really nice human portrait and beautiful eyes as well.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    1.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:15 PM