Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident motorbike vs car, Is it mostly motorbike is right?

views

shirohamada
post Aug 27 2018, 08:49 AM

Enthusiast
944 posts

QUOTE(micromaniac @ Aug 27 2018, 06:56 AM)
Happened like this:

Motorbike was criss crossing between lanes on a highway.

My friend was driving regularly but the fella's bike couldn't brake fast enough upon his next maneuver and banged my friend's car at the side door. My friend didn't know how he kena also until got eye witness telling him that the bike was criss crossing from the behind. The cyclist was badly injured after hitting my friend's car and he fell off the road rolling away.

Went to the police, they said if prior to further investigation if what described is as per the eye witness and he said, then it's my friend's fault for not avoiding the bike in time.

Is it really the case?
if driver is chugging along in his lane, bike's fault.
Zaryl

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

QUOTE(lawrencesha @ Aug 27 2018, 07:58 AM)
You first time in Malaysia? Police will not fault the bike coz they got no insurance. Police will always saman the car. Even with dashcam or whatever evidence, they ask you to simpan and go court.

Example - my friend's car stopped at the traffic light. Totally stopped, not moving!! Then come abang rempit, cannot stop in time and ram my friend's car from behind. Police saman my friend.

Who wants to go court for RM1K damage? Lawyer fee also 5-figures.

TLDR - abang rempit always wins - unless they die on the spot la.
Ask to put dashcam or evidence away?

Ni police corrupt ni.

Challenge them and sue them in court.
SUSGrowTentProject

Getting Started
84 posts

Tats why if lke this happen .. always reverse golek 2 round then only get down see what happen ... just to be safe

Yoi lucky he injured .. if not you will injured n get robbed and nth can be done
zeese
post Aug 27 2018, 08:53 AM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

cars also do lane splitting.. but since middle lane is not big enough, they choose the emergency lane..
mousqy
post Aug 27 2018, 08:57 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

so what if he was criss crossing before

SUSandylyc
post Aug 27 2018, 08:58 AM

27 posts

Motor no insurance and no road tax. Rider no license or license expired.
MishimaZ
post Aug 27 2018, 09:13 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

Thats why whenever you seen any motorcyclist hits you, make sure you do the extra comminity service by running over these bastards on the head and wipe them out for the good of all humanity.

That's at least the most deserved reward to all current motorcyclists in Malaysia.
nonsensezzz
post Aug 27 2018, 09:19 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(micromaniac @ Aug 27 2018, 07:29 AM)
Wow.... This is so unfair le...
yeah, oso same to public transport like bus

u betul u salah, u tetap salah, my fren kena before with school bus owai
Melvin117
post Aug 27 2018, 09:26 AM

Casual
466 posts

Oh shit how can people not having a dashcam in 2k18
chtan
post Aug 27 2018, 09:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

QUOTE(z3r0h @ Aug 27 2018, 07:14 AM)
unfortunately to say this, if motorcyclist bang your car, its always the driver's fault eventhough it don't make sense.. that is how it is.
Another uninformed spreading lie. This has been repeated far too many time and it became truth but not. Only the lazy police or inspector try a easy way out from the case. You can challenge them to court.

https://asklegal.my/p/if-a-car-hits-a-motor...the-car-s-fault
z3r0h
post Aug 27 2018, 09:51 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(chtan @ Aug 27 2018, 09:31 AM)
Another uninformed spreading lie. This has been repeated far too many time and it became truth but not. Only the lazy police or inspector try a easy way out from the case. You can challenge them to court.

https://asklegal.my/p/if-a-car-hits-a-motor...the-car-s-fault
happened to ME, even if so, who wanna waste time to sue and go court? wanna waste time and money some more? maybe u willing to do so. not me.
chtan
post Aug 27 2018, 09:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

QUOTE(z3r0h @ Aug 27 2018, 09:51 AM)
happened to ME, even if so, who wanna waste time to sue and go court? wanna waste time and money some more? maybe u willing to do so. not me.
See the problem here? You give up your right to fight and you accuse the law not siding you.
z3r0h
post Aug 27 2018, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(chtan @ Aug 27 2018, 09:54 AM)
See the problem here? You give up your right to fight and you accuse the law not siding you.
lol, i'll let u win if u wanna win. law is suppose to automatically protect u if something happened to u by COMMON SENSE. its not your fault. you see where this leads to?
geelim77
post Aug 27 2018, 10:03 AM

Getting Started
131 posts

according to polis, if car accident with motor, car is always to blame, motor only salah if they go against traffic or run red light when hit you.... sweat.gif
louzie
post Aug 27 2018, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
102 posts

The most funny law in malaysia.

Motor always right . Even though they are clearly wrong .
They got first priority.

I used to discuss with my friends about this , we drive big BMW motors with the side shield then go grind those lawmakers car

Really stupid
mw1980
post Aug 27 2018, 10:07 AM

40 posts

malaysia is like that motor always right, so if kena motor bang just treat the RM300 saman as condolence money.
sk1l
post Aug 27 2018, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
151 posts

QUOTE(micromaniac @ Aug 27 2018, 06:56 AM)
Happened like this:

Motorbike was criss crossing between lanes on a highway.

My friend was driving regularly but the fella's bike couldn't brake fast enough upon his next maneuver and banged my friend's car at the side door. My friend didn't know how he kena also until got eye witness telling him that the bike was criss crossing from the behind. The cyclist was badly injured after hitting my friend's car and he fell off the road rolling away.

Went to the police, they said if prior to further investigation if what described is as per the eye witness and he said, then it's my friend's fault for not avoiding the bike in time.

Is it really the case?
not true la .. i kena bang from motor at the back too. i went to make police report and sarjan told me i no need to worry, good i made report. no saman nothing. the only thing is, i can't claim from motor for my damaged car. that's it. so make sure u ask the motor guy for $$$ since it is not ur fault. how much u get from the motor guy, that's all the money u r gonna get.
bamkai
post Aug 27 2018, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

Car got insurance always will penalise car to get insurance money . Rempit is king
chtan
post Aug 27 2018, 10:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

QUOTE(geelim77 @ Aug 27 2018, 10:03 AM)
according to polis, if car accident with motor, car is always to blame, motor only salah if they go against traffic or run red light when hit you.... sweat.gif
Go ask that police eat the shit. There are no such law exist. They imaging up the law themselves for easy way out of the job.
vatafroze
post Aug 27 2018, 10:12 AM

2 posts

I bang alphard b4, i need pay rm300 saman

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:32 PM