Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best way to cash out BTC to fiat currency, Need an efficient way to day trade

views

TSstylez jazz
post Aug 21 2018, 03:44 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
52 posts

Hello fellow seniors,

I've been fairly new in this crypto game. I started using BTC around January cause some of my online purchases needed BTC. Hence I started learning and I bought bit of BTC and alt coins along the way. But the problem is I've been having a tough time to move it to as quickly as I want. Moving BTC to MYR be great. this is important that I could day trade or swing on the up and downs.

I do have a Binance account. So starting to trade would not be a problem. The problem is cashing those BTC out. I currently buy my BTC from localbitcoin, haven't had any problem so far.

My only problem is selling the BTC. And I don't think selling BTC using localbitcoin and remitano is a solution when ya doing day trade or am I wrong? Cause in this platform, you can't turnorund quick, you gotta wait for a buyer to sell off your BTC and factors like reputation etc.

I'm looking for a solution like coinbase where you could withdraw to MYR. Possible?

Thanks in advance guys.

This post has been edited by stylez jazz: Aug 21 2018, 09:18 PM
H3artBreakKid
post Aug 21 2018, 03:51 PM

💔💔💔
448 posts

Luno?

at least you get the MYR figure set when sold on their platform first, then can cash out with local bank accounts
loki
post Aug 21 2018, 03:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

remitano = you, sell at predetermine price or sell at buyer's price,your btc frozen with remitano, you receive money, you release btc to buyer... i don't understand about the wait for buyer to sell btc part?

This post has been edited by loki: Aug 21 2018, 03:53 PM
jack2
post Aug 21 2018, 05:00 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(stylez jazz @ Aug 21 2018, 03:44 PM)
Hello fellow seniors,

I've been fairly new in this crypto game.  I started using BTC around January  cause some of my online purchases  needed BTC.  Hence I started learning and I bought bit of BTC and alt  coins along the way. But the problem is I've been having a tough time to move it to dirty as quickly as I want. Moving BTC to MYR be great. this is important that I could day trade or swing on the up and downs.

I do have a Binance account. So starting to trade would not be a problem. They problem is cashing those BTC out. I currently buy my BTC from localbitcoin, haven't had any problem so far.

My only problem is selling the BTC. And I don't think selling BTC using localbitcoin and remitano is a solution when ya doing day trade or am I wrong? Cause in this platform, you can't turnorund quick,  you gotta wait for a buyer to sell off your BTC and factors like reputation etc.

I'm looking for a solution like coinbase where you could withdraw  to MYR. Possible?

Thanks in advance guys.
What is your maximum unit to sell?

TSstylez jazz
post Aug 21 2018, 09:21 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(H3artBreakKid @ Aug 21 2018, 03:51 PM)
Luno?

at least you get the MYR figure set when sold on their platform first, then can cash out with local bank accounts
Thanks for you feedback,
I've heard about Luno but I haven't checked the details. Using Lumi is it possible to sell BTC and withdraw as efficient and quick like coinbase?
TSstylez jazz
post Aug 21 2018, 09:29 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(loki @ Aug 21 2018, 03:51 PM)
remitano = you, sell at predetermine price or sell at buyer's price,your btc frozen with remitano, you receive money, you release btc to buyer... i don't understand about the wait for buyer to sell btc part?
Thanks for your feedback bro,

I worry with using platform like localbitcoin and temitano would be the turnaround time, say if I have 0.5BTC to sell, I'll have to wait for buyer right? And I'll never know when someone will buy my BTC at my predetermined value. It also depends on my reputation etc.

Cause if the waiting time is long, I might lose with the current bear market.

Probably my question would be what is the preferred way to withdraw BTC if you are gonna day trade?
TSstylez jazz
post Aug 21 2018, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Aug 21 2018, 05:00 PM)
What is your maximum unit to sell?
Thanks for your feedback,

I currently have about 0.5BTC. I need to let go at the right time but when I do, I hope be able to do it with less turnaround time.
jack2
post Aug 21 2018, 09:34 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(stylez jazz @ Aug 21 2018, 09:31 PM)
Thanks for your feedback,

I currently have about 0.5BTC. I need to let go at the right time but when I do,  I hope be able to do it with less turnaround time.
Since it is not significant, you can sell it through Remitano or Localbitcoins?
H3artBreakKid
post Aug 23 2018, 11:21 AM

💔💔💔
448 posts

QUOTE(stylez jazz @ Aug 21 2018, 09:21 PM)
Thanks for you feedback,
I've heard about Luno but I haven't checked the details. Using Lumi is it possible to sell BTC and withdraw as efficient  and quick like coinbase?
so far there is no platform in malaysia that can offer instant withdrawal like p2p platforms (remitano, localbitcoins).

and like you said these platforms will have lot of factors why the drag when you deal with volatile values, reputation and human interaction.

for luno you can do day trades to BTC if you want with MYR within their platform, just list out your BTC with the value you want.

thus if you were to hold the MYR the value wont drop until you cash out. at least you won't need to deal with the factors above.

cash out might take 2~3 days but its still the best way to preserve the value thumbup.gif
loki
post Aug 23 2018, 01:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

QUOTE(stylez jazz @ Aug 21 2018, 09:29 PM)
Thanks for your feedback bro,

I worry with using platform like localbitcoin and temitano would be the turnaround time, say if I have 0.5BTC to sell,  I'll have to wait for buyer right? And I'll never know when someone will buy my BTC at my predetermined value. It also depends on my reputation etc.

Cause if the waiting time is long, I might lose with the current bear market. 

Probably my question would be what is the preferred way to withdraw BTC if you are gonna day trade?
there are advertised prices there and they do update it very often according to the movements. AFAIK, all the trading platforms that offer withdrawal to local bank have selling rates that are unbelievable low eg luno, coinhako (withdrawal temporarily disabled). So far the best rates are still in remitano..
bloodchow2
post Aug 23 2018, 10:28 PM

On my way
664 posts

best btc-fiat - localbitcoin

best altcoin exchange : binance

best altcoin margin trading : poloniex, bitfinex

best derivative - bitmex
riotx
post Aug 24 2018, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

can i PM you the exchange i am using? would want to post the link here but most likely my post will be deleted. and just like binance, the exchange i am using offer commission for introducing client's trading volume
jack2
post Aug 24 2018, 02:19 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

All Malaysian exchanges has low volume and liquidity...
Azurika
post Aug 24 2018, 03:54 PM

Power to Leverage
1,721 posts

QUOTE(riotx @ Aug 24 2018, 12:10 PM)
can i PM you the exchange i am using? would want to post the link here but most likely my post will be deleted. and just like binance, the exchange i am using offer commission for introducing client's trading volume
Why would it be deleted ? hmm.gif
riotx
post Aug 24 2018, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(Azurika @ Aug 24 2018, 03:54 PM)
Why would it be deleted ?  hmm.gif
Cause i will be posting my referral link and would want people to register with my link.. and if you would want to recruit more members moving forward to earn commission, the new members have to register under your link
Azurika
post Aug 25 2018, 12:58 AM

Power to Leverage
1,721 posts

QUOTE(riotx @ Aug 24 2018, 05:41 PM)
Cause i will be posting my referral link and would want people to register with my link.. and if you would want to recruit more members moving forward to earn commission, the new members have to register under your link
Sounds like coinceo
doraemonkiller
post Aug 25 2018, 01:36 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

You can sell directly sell to the buyer in Remitano. It only takes within 15 mins to transfer the money to your bank account. As I know Remitano offer the best price in buying and selling compare with other platform.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Aug 25 2018, 01:37 AM
jack2
post Aug 25 2018, 11:09 AM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Aug 25 2018, 01:36 AM)
You can sell directly sell to the buyer in Remitano. It only takes within 15 mins to transfer the money to your bank account. As I know Remitano offer the best price in buying and selling compare with other platform.
Still doing grab? Can do now?
riotx
post Aug 26 2018, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(Azurika @ Aug 25 2018, 12:58 AM)
Sounds like coinceo
Nope, I am using another platform smile.gif not coinceo
hariz.zaki2
post Aug 31 2018, 07:13 AM

Getting Started
98 posts

+1 Remitano for me. From ETH to MYR in my bank in less than 15 mins. (But you have to direct sell to the highest bidder instead of creating your own sell order and wait for a buyer to take that order).

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:23 AM