PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

i dont really know whether ts is just bragging or really need help lel
Baconateer
post Aug 21 2018, 08:55 AM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Aug 21 2018, 08:09 AM)
i dont really know whether ts is just bragging or really need help lel
Opening para already shows TS is bragging.
sweet_pez
post Aug 21 2018, 11:55 AM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(mr_geforce @ Aug 21 2018, 12:57 AM)
oh my god. . its like reading some erotic novel...
And because of that, the post had been removed. He could have mentioned in simple context that he tried to make a move, but nothing happened. It would still be an update. So i have to agree with WaCKy-Angel on this one that this is akin to bragging.
jacky91
post Aug 21 2018, 02:13 PM

DJ
1,778 posts

i would really wan to see him kena tiang.. can keep this post going? haha
royalben
post Aug 21 2018, 06:17 PM

Getting Started
175 posts

Confident is good, but over confident means you are not aware of your own reality which is bad.
Anyway, I got to hand it to you, you did all the right things even though there is some mistakes which makes thing even more genuine, cause nothing is perfect and girls love it.
Never listen to her words, listen to her actions. Escalate with your action and see if she reciprocate, if she does escalate further.
Lead her to your place, just say you have a unfinished chocolate at home expiring today and help you finished it or just other excuse. If she caught you lying then just tell her you just wanted her at your place to spend more time with which is true.
When she saying about being a conservative girl is just her saying, "please respect me, treat me right" nevertheless, she is also saying "I want to have sex", but you have to lead.
Even though she said it outright that she doesn't want to have sex. It is her not wanting to get hurt. While some girls do mean it, you just have to see how she react to your advances and act respectfully and accordingly.
The best mindset is to not even care if she goes home with you or not, and letting her know your intention indirectly (which you already did).
TSSasuke95
post Aug 21 2018, 07:34 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(magasel @ Aug 21 2018, 08:50 AM)
Not necessarily true about older guys get younger girls. I know a lot of older guys who have interaction problems with girls.

And there are quite a number of girls who prefer guys same age not older guys. If you are thinking of that category of older guys, even with salary 10k at 30 won't get you anywhere. Because unless its true love, I am sure there are younger girls who like older guys who think more maturely, but I also notice some of these older guys are really really rich, like Mercedez benz own business rich, not work for other people.

can you let me know which part of para 2 you not understand?
hmm maybe we're in a totally different world
in my world, girls despise guys around the same age, prefer elder guys because of perceived higher maturity, not necessarily need to be rich

all i can say is i'm guessing the older guys in your universe is different compared to my world, in terms of charming skills, thus not getting along with the girls, correct me if i'm wrong

QUOTE(royalben @ Aug 21 2018, 06:17 PM)
Confident is good, but over confident means you are not aware of your own reality which is bad.
Anyway, I got to hand it to you, you did all the right things even though there is some mistakes which makes thing even more genuine, cause nothing is perfect and girls love it.
Never listen to her words, listen to her actions. Escalate with your action and see if she reciprocate, if she does escalate further.
Lead her to your place, just say you have a unfinished chocolate at home expiring today and help you finished it or just other excuse. If she caught you lying then just tell her you just wanted her at your place to spend more time with which is true.
When she saying about being a conservative girl is just her saying, "please respect me, treat me right" nevertheless, she is also saying "I want to have sex", but you have to lead.
Even though she said it outright that she doesn't want to have sex. It is her not wanting to get hurt. While some girls do mean it, you just have to see how she react to your advances and act respectfully and accordingly.
The best mindset is to not even care if she goes home with you or not, and letting her know your intention indirectly (which you already did).
you sound so experienced, and good at putting thoughts into words, your reply has a lot of clarity
learnt something from your post, my skill not that good yet in terms of decoding, sometimes may end up listened to her

QUOTE(yuktsi14 @ Aug 21 2018, 07:33 PM)
Cool story bro
i think you're quite pretty
TSSasuke95
post Aug 22 2018, 03:41 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

Surprise final update:

I didn't expect to go out 1 last time with her last night, she wanted to see me to give me some gifts. I was kinda reluctant to do so given that my objective probably won't be reached, i'm very objective oriented. I've done too many good stuffs for free in the past with nothing or shit in return, hence why i behave like this.

After much persistence from her, I decided to give it 1 last try. When reached, as usual i'll lead her to my car's backseat and enjoy time there. She's very into Buddhist stuffs, I'll just listen when she talked bout it. I remember 1 of the things she said "do not accumulate sadness and anger, and dont think negative stuffs such as trying to kill people etc, even by just thinking it will add to your sins, all of these will have a negative impact to our life before we know it"

I knew she's merely sharing thoughts as she always do, but certain stuffs she said i can relate very well, she made me realize how bad i am as a person even though she don't know a single thing bout it. I did accumulate hate, am sad deep down, and constantly thinking nasty stuffs in my head, go against many of her buddhist teachings.
Hmmmmm, did i just got reverse-brainwashed by her lectures? I think my evil part got shaken a bit.

Along the way, i'm able to kiss her, massage the assets, and that's as far as i go. I realized persistence is the key, the more u try, the less likely she'll resist. She enjoyed it. Without looking at time we spent few hours inside the car already. She's quite tired at the end and slept on my chest, after some time i woke her up and sent her home, i would say it's a satisfying ending.
SUSbutterjiken
post Aug 22 2018, 06:29 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Aug 21 2018, 08:55 AM)
Opening para already shows TS is bragging.
muh looks muh academic qualifications
jeffrey2020
post Aug 23 2018, 12:00 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Aug 22 2018, 03:41 PM)
Surprise final update:

I didn't expect to go out 1 last time with her  last night, she wanted to see me to give me some gifts. I was kinda reluctant to do so given that my objective probably won't be reached, i'm very objective oriented. I've done too many good stuffs for free in the past with nothing or shit in return, hence why i behave like this.

After much persistence from her, I decided to give it 1 last try. When reached, as usual i'll lead her to my car's backseat and enjoy time there. She's very into Buddhist stuffs, I'll just listen when she talked bout it. I remember 1 of the things she said "do not accumulate sadness and anger, and dont think negative stuffs such as trying to kill people etc, even by just thinking it will add to your sins, all of these will have a negative impact to our life before we know it"

I knew she's merely sharing thoughts as she always do, but certain stuffs she said i can relate very well, she made me realize how bad i am as a person even though she don't know a single thing bout it. I did accumulate hate, am sad deep down, and constantly thinking nasty stuffs in my head, go against many of her buddhist teachings.
Hmmmmm, did i just got reverse-brainwashed by her lectures? I think my evil part got shaken a bit.

Along the way, i'm able to kiss her, massage the assets, and that's as far as i go. I realized persistence is the key, the more u try, the less likely she'll resist. She enjoyed it. Without looking at time we spent few hours inside the car already. She's quite tired at the end and slept on my chest, after some time i woke her up and sent her home, i would say it's a satisfying ending.
Wow congrats TS, you finally got to kiss her and massage her asset. I think this is your final destination for this girl you dated. Maybe time to move on as the girl is going to work overseas soon.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:35 PM