Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What is the real issue with LGBT?, For those who have issues with them (Social Issues)

alexkos
post Mar 20 2019, 06:52 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

i share deep concern for those who struggle with LGBT movement.

LGBT movement, in short, advocates gender as a social construct, rather than a biological one.

What's the real issue here?

Those who hold the latter view are forced into complying with the former.

The argument is like this

1) A says B is C
2) D says B is not C, but E
3) D says A should listen, or else
4) A won't budge
5) D legislate law to restrict A's freedom of speech that B is C
6) so you see the problem?

I hold that gender is a biological construct. A person is either a man or a woman by identification of the presence of biological organs. No religious explanation is needed (i find it strange to use it as a title in RWI thread) as I exercise observation (observation is a legitimate scientific method, in case you don't know).

Now those who argue with the gene-behavior path (please go back to point 2, vs point 1).

In the end, A's freedom on the opinion of gender cannot be restrained.

D will either want to come out with more education to (sorry to say, brainwash) people, hoping to get a majority influence and proceed to enact law (see point 3, 4, 5).

So you see the problem?

A person is either a man, or a woman. This is the basic of family building block, which leads to strong society, and nation.

Destroy this basic foundation, and we cannot imagine the future of humanity.

This post has been edited by alexkos: Mar 20 2019, 06:53 PM
System Error Message
post Mar 20 2019, 09:05 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 20 2019, 06:52 PM)

LGBT movement, in short, advocates gender as a social construct, rather than a biological one.

1) A says B is C
4) A won't budge

I hold that gender is a biological construct. A person is either a man or a woman by identification of the presence of biological organs. No religious explanation is needed (i find it strange to use it as a title in RWI thread) as I exercise observation (observation is a legitimate scientific method, in case you don't know).

Now those who argue with the gene-behavior path (please go back to point 2, vs point 1).

D will either want to come out with more education to (sorry to say, brainwash) people, hoping to get a majority influence and proceed to enact law (see point 3, 4, 5).

So you see the problem?

A person is either a man, or a woman. This is the basic of family building block, which leads to strong society, and nation.

The issue is people who use LGBT as an excuse, a bit like what feminism does. However LGBT is actually genetics and chemical as well. It is our DNA that changes based on the needs of society so if a person is born gay for instance he/she is usually born to fulfill a role in society that is lacking. One could compare how well a country is doing to its acceptance of LGBT, dont know if its relevant.

There are some who are LGBT who misuse it and some who misuse and downplay LGBT( usually politicians in malaysia) and because of the society and culture in malaysia, it becomes an issue for medical professionals to actually help, for instance for allowing people to transition smoothly, providing advice and care to those who are LGBT so that they can live their lives well and be a productive member of society. The problem however is that even when looking at DNA people only look at the X and Y gene rather than the rest of the DNA which is what also determines sexuality as well things like trans for example.

Technically one can be converted with the right activation and deactivation of sequences, but its not a valid reason for religion to impose straight as the only sexuality because back then there was no way one could mess around with DNA.

Reading back in this thread, there are some who say that LGBT is not natural that you cant have a baby which is also false. Science has already made it possible for LGBT couples to have biological babies. And for those without the parts, they've managed to make a bunch of general cells act like gonads where the cells divide and make available half their DNA. China has gotten further to modify DNA itself just so the babies can be much better like better learning ability, immunity to HIV, etc.

Malaysia only blindly follows religion, once you start seeing atoms and molecules and understanding the world, your view changes drastically.
ramz
post Mar 20 2019, 09:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!

1) A says B is C
4) A won't budge

So you see the problem?

So a gene-behaviour gay person can't have the same rights like the rest of us? They are not allowed to have a life partner because you say so? How evil can you get?

slimey
post Mar 20 2019, 09:33 PM

1) A says B is C
4) A won't budge

So you see the problem?

false premise
Spear2
post Mar 20 2019, 10:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

1) A says B is C
4) A won't budge

So you see the problem?

The same can be said for people who are mentally challenged, they show no physical aberration, but they are slow learner, or display odd behavior or having autism. Not an issue to categorize them as such, helping them come to terms with the world, or recognizing their shortcomings as equal human beings. Why? Because it's funny that God is not interested in them but very particular about sexual matters.
mitun
post Mar 20 2019, 11:41 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(slimey @ Mar 20 2019, 09:33 PM)
false premise
Biologically it’s true.
puchongite
post Mar 21 2019, 06:58 AM

10k Club

1) A says B is C
4) A won't budge

So you see the problem?

With respect to biological construct, intersex is not fitting to male or female. This is to prove to you that binarism is not how this real world works.

On one aspect of biology, biological sex, LGBT is fitting to male or female.

But there are other aspects of biology, which religion had never considered.

Gender identity - the gender which one identifies himself as (in his mind/psychology). This is about the biology in the person's mind.

Sexuality - who are he attracted to, sexually. This is also the biology in the person's mind.

Religions are wrong in the sense that they simply do not have vocabulary on the biology of the minds, and they assume whatever aspects of the mind, is always one-to-one mapped to his born biological sex.

While this one-to-one mapping of biological sex to gender identity and sexuality is generally true, today science has adequate information that it is not always true.

Do you see where is the problem ?

Binarism is not how the world works.

1. Human is not always born either as male or female.

2. And man is not always born to identify his himself as man, same goes to female.

3. And man is not always born to be attracted to female, same goes to female.

Religions are old school construct, they have insufficient vocabulary on the works of the mind, they never consider that they could be 'mismatch' between physical aspect of the biology and the mental/psychological aspect of the biology.

And we already have scientific data to say mismatches can happen, and real. LGBT is as high as about 5% of the population, much higher than intersex, at 1.7 %.

But they refuse to see it. Religion is anti-science, proven !

This post has been edited by puchongite: Mar 21 2019, 08:04 AM

62 Pages « < 60 61 62Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2696sec    8.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th March 2019 - 10:39 AM