Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Average time before asking to go steady, Wondering.

views

Eisenmeteor
post Aug 13 2020, 10:57 AM

Night Ghost
1,471 posts

QUOTE(Odinn @ Aug 12 2020, 11:46 AM)
Long story short, radio silence, no further attempt to contact due to mutual loss of interest from both sides. It fizzled out.

To everyone else who posted (except ViktorJ, you noticed the timestamps 👍), sharing your thoughts, I appreciate it but this was last updated in 2018,  so no further need to comment. 2 yrs is a long time and I've learned from this 😂

Thank you for taking the time to share though.
Apologies man for suddenly 'reviving' a 2 year old thread. I am in similar scenario so this helps to give a diff perspective even if it may not feel good

You may proceed to close the thread if required.
TSOdinn
post Aug 13 2020, 05:38 PM

Say what?!?&!%@
1,141 posts

QUOTE(Eisenmeteor @ Aug 13 2020, 10:57 AM)
Apologies man for suddenly 'reviving' a 2 year old thread. I am in similar scenario so this helps to give a diff perspective even if it may not feel good

You may proceed to close the thread if required.
Eh no worries, if it helps you then that's fine. But personally, don't go into it with the aim of "finding a partner", even though the person claims this as their intention in their profile. Go with the mindset as it being a normal outing, and let it develop gradually. Eventually, it'll realize itself to you more and more, whether the time is right or not.

All the best in your pursuit thumbsup.gif
ZachhJ P
post Aug 13 2020, 11:58 PM

Probation
21 posts

QUOTE(Odinn @ Aug 13 2018, 01:29 PM)
So what's the average time spent knowing each other before asking to go steady? I've only known this person for a month (met online), spoke daily before finally meeting 2 weeks ago. First meet lasted 3hrs through the day. Subsequently had dinner few days later, also 3hrs date. Talk on a daily basis(messaging).

So, should I continue for another month, or two, before asking to go steady? Opinions are welcomed (ladies' advice would be appreciated!)
maybe go out on another date and if all goes well maybe try asking her in person rather than online? you can get her honest reaction when doing it face to face
TSOdinn
post Aug 14 2020, 11:19 AM

Say what?!?&!%@
1,141 posts

QUOTE(ZachhJ @ Aug 13 2020, 11:58 PM)
maybe go out on another date and if all goes well maybe try asking her in person rather than online? you can get her honest reaction when doing it face to face
Thanks for your thoughts, but 2 yrs have lapsed since the question was posed. laugh.gif

Closing thread.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 PM