Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What the Physical size for 21" Led monitor., Need advice.. Please have a look.

views

TSjiant
post Aug 11 2018, 11:03 PM, updated 6y ago

Regular
1,785 posts

What the Physical size for 21" Led monitor. I need to measure it to confirm my table size.
graphidz
post Aug 11 2018, 11:06 PM

F.A.T.E
1,408 posts

there isn't any general rule for how big is the size of monitor. the screen size gives only an estimation. instead, you should check the dimensions of the monitor that you are interested in since you'd have to consider the base size too and that varies wildly between different models
Bananz
post Aug 11 2018, 11:15 PM

25 posts

1. knows the aspect ratio of your screen
2. compare it with something on ur hand / existing monitor at http://www.displaywars.com/ to get the idea of how big the monitor is.

btw 21" is a very small monitor.. it should be around 500mm/250mm (Width/ Depth)
The width , height, and depth is really dependent to every specific model, you may get the specification online by searching the model.
remember to leave a deeper space for your keyboards, + space for your phones, earphones and any other ding dong stuffs.

This post has been edited by Bananz: Aug 11 2018, 11:17 PM
TSjiant
post Aug 11 2018, 11:43 PM

Regular
1,785 posts

QUOTE(graphidz @ Aug 11 2018, 11:06 PM)
there isn't any general rule for how big is the size of monitor. the screen size gives only an estimation. instead, you should check the dimensions of the monitor that you are interested in since you'd have to consider the base size too and that varies wildly between different models
QUOTE(Bananz @ Aug 11 2018, 11:15 PM)
1. knows the aspect ratio of your screen
2. compare it with something on ur hand / existing monitor at http://www.displaywars.com/ to get the idea of how big the monitor is.

btw 21" is a very small monitor.. it should be around 500mm/250mm (Width/ Depth)
The width , height, and depth is really dependent to every specific model, you may get the specification online by searching the model.
remember to leave a deeper space for your keyboards, + space for your phones, earphones and any other ding dong stuffs.
I just have old crt 17" monitor now
I plan to order 21 or 21.5 inch lcd/led monitor I need to know the width included frame. Because of limitation of my computer table that is really.
For you information
My table is around 36" and I need to put the monitor and a pair of speakers. And I think the cpu should put below the table.
Any opinion or idea?
graphidz
post Aug 12 2018, 12:02 AM

F.A.T.E
1,408 posts

QUOTE(jiant @ Aug 11 2018, 11:43 PM)
I just have old crt 17" monitor now
I plan to order 21 or 21.5 inch lcd/led monitor I need to know the width included frame. Because of limitation of my computer table that is really.
For you information
My table is around 36" and I need to put the monitor and a pair of speakers. And I think the cpu should put below the table.
Any opinion or idea?
like i said, check which monitor that you have in mind and check its dimension. for width, i guess it's about 20" +- a few inches. but again, i stress that you check the dimension for the monitor that you have in mind. i THINK 36" is enough. but that also depends on your speaker sizes and how far apart you will set them up

asking for general sizing wouldn't help you much since if we give you the specific length and the monitor you order is not the same monitor we give you, you'll have a hard time fitting it on your table.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:02 AM