Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Official Google Pixel 3 Discussion V1, Google Pixel 3a / 3a XL / 3 / 3 XL

views

TitaniumZ
post Jul 18 2019, 01:54 PM

Ze Balmarian
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Rilthalas @ Jul 18 2019, 01:25 PM)
Anybody having signal/reception issues with the Pixel 3 XL? I've been getting pretty bad call quality using my Pixel 3 XL.
I have call quality problem with Celcom and XOX (basically same network) especially when I'm in a middle of office building. Often people said my voice is muffled and sometimes the voice is cut-out like 1-2 seconds then resume back.
If I go to someplace near to a window or door then the reception wil be fine.
I think maybe the antenna on Pixel is not strong enough.

This post has been edited by TitaniumZ: Jul 18 2019, 03:39 PM
TSSomeonesim
post Jul 18 2019, 04:54 PM

In my way

QUOTE(TitaniumZ @ Jul 18 2019, 01:54 PM)
I have call quality problem with Celcom and XOX (basically same network) especially when I'm in a middle of office building. Often people said my voice is muffled and sometimes the voice is cut-out like 1-2 seconds then resume back.
If I go to someplace near to a window or door then the reception wil be fine.
I think maybe the antenna on Pixel is not strong enough.
Each area always have certain telco signal better or worse.
Usually you cant blame cell signal unless tested same phone with another telco at same place.
Rilthalas
post Jul 19 2019, 09:21 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Someonesim @ Jul 18 2019, 04:54 PM)
Each area always have certain telco signal better or worse.
Usually you cant blame cell signal unless tested same phone with another telco at same place.
I'm a maxis user and the call quality is definitely worse for me, I sit in the same place and with my old nexus 6p I had to walk a few steps off to the window but with my pixel i have to walk maybe 3 times the distance to the door. Also in the same place with an iphone X call quality is good.

I love the phone but the bad call quality is driving me crazy as I use my phone for work calls and that makes it tough.
Old1030
post Jul 19 2019, 11:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Old1030 @ Jul 17 2019, 06:06 AM)
Yesterday I received update for

Google
Mobile Service
And few others

Suddenly when i make or received call, no sound coming from earpiece,, only loudspeakers can be use to hear calls conversation
I try everything, read every where, even download drude apps as suggested by some forumer at other pixels user forum,, still not working, because dialers suspected as the reason

Then I thought i have a lemon unit

Few hours after that I realized my youtube also no sound coming out from speaker

After further read,, one reader from other forum, suggest to reset network, wifi and Bluetooth setting,, because the phone auto turn Bluetooth during i make call and watch YouTube
Lucky this manage to settle my issue
I nearly wanted to factory reset this morning
yesterday,, approximately same time at around 5pm this happened again to me,,
out off nothing, call no sound via earpiece, and test youtube no sound,, the rest normal,,

i reset my network wifi and Bluetooth, nothing happened,, then at around 9pm,, everything back to normal,, confused.gif
TSSomeonesim
post Jul 19 2019, 12:49 PM

In my way

QUOTE(Rilthalas @ Jul 19 2019, 09:21 AM)
I'm a maxis user and the call quality is definitely worse for me, I sit in the same place and with my old nexus 6p I had to walk a few steps off to the window but with my pixel i have to walk maybe 3 times the distance to the door. Also in the same place with an iphone X call quality is good.

I love the phone but the bad call quality is driving me crazy as I use my phone for work calls and that makes it tough.
Hmm, haven't heard about major cell reception issue on Pixels before, need to dig XDA
xpole
post Jul 20 2019, 11:47 AM

Personal satisfaction

QUOTE(Old1030 @ Jul 17 2019, 01:11 PM)
Less than 30% chance
Google sell direct
And selected carriers in US and very few other countries

Fastest and easiest is Singapore
If I want to buy at Singapore, do I need to order online or is there any shop that sell it?
MisterKibz
post Jul 20 2019, 04:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(xpole @ Jul 20 2019, 11:47 AM)
If I want to buy at Singapore, do I need to order online or is there any shop that sell it?
Online at their official website Google SG then put the delivery address to one of ur SG frens better...
coolman82
post Yesterday, 08:11 AM

Enthusiast

Anyone here using esim on their google pixel 3a? Just ordered one google pixel 3a xl and plan to use esim on it as currently am using esim on my iPhone.
TitaniumZ
post Today, 07:35 AM

Ze Balmarian

QUOTE(coolman82 @ Jul 21 2019, 08:11 AM)
Anyone here using esim on their google pixel 3a? Just ordered one google pixel 3a xl and plan to use esim on it as currently am using esim on my iPhone.
I'm using XOX eSIM on my 3 XL, no problem so far. laugh.gif

77 Pages « < 75 76 77Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0868sec    3.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 11:58 AM