Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Studio vs 2R2B (own stay), 28 boulevard vs equine residence

Studio1CP(28 boulevard) vs 2R2B2CP(equine residence)

28 boulevard, studio 450sqt 1 car park, pandan Perdana [ 9 ] ** [37.50%]
Equine residence, 2R2B 2 car parks, Taman equine, seri Kembangan [ 15 ] ** [62.50%]
Total Votes: 24
Guests cannot vote 
HyeMoon
post Aug 9 2018, 05:22 PM, updated 2w ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi guys,

Struggling between these 2 projects.

Kindly assist to advice.

Thx.

This post has been edited by HyeMoon: Aug 9 2018, 06:33 PM
submergedx
post Aug 9 2018, 05:40 PM

Single no marry plan, take 28.
Got wife or gf going to have a baby soon, take Equine.

For investment, take 28.
For ownstay, take Equine.

Always depend on your requirement & the purpose of buying property.
HyeMoon
post Aug 9 2018, 06:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(submergedx @ Aug 9 2018, 05:40 PM)
Single no marry plan, take 28.
Got wife or gf going to have a baby soon, take Equine.

For investment, take 28.
For ownstay, take Equine.

Always depend on your requirement & the purpose of buying property.
I see actually both also for own stay. I’m female and wondering which area is better as never stayed at seri Kembangan before. In term of pricing almost the same.
Quang1819
post Aug 9 2018, 07:06 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

But both distances from each other are significant, though same developer. You love this developer a lot? laugh.gif Around Pandan Perdana still got so many new condos, be it built or under construction.

If you're living alone then just get the studio unit will do, lesser space lesser hassle to clean up. And facilities are good to for 28B. Moreover theres a guarded park for you to jog, not sure if they'll still do some touch-up with the park as its now abit worn off after some years they reconditioned it.

This post has been edited by Quang1819: Aug 9 2018, 07:07 PM
HyeMoon
post Aug 9 2018, 07:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Aug 9 2018, 07:06 PM)
But both distances from each other are significant, though same developer. You love this developer a lot? laugh.gif Around Pandan Perdana still got so many new condos, be it built or under construction.

If you're living alone then just get the studio unit will do, lesser space lesser hassle to clean up. And facilities are good to for 28B. Moreover theres a guarded park for you to jog, not sure if they'll still do some touch-up with the park as its now abit worn off after some years they reconditioned it.
Hi thanks for your feedback.

Quite impressed with Developers concept haha. But sadly 28B only have studio units left (buy for own in case end up alone), that’s why was attracted to equine has 2 rooms (bf plan to buy for family planning, also can buy for own in case end up alone) with same Budget and same developer as well. Just concerns on the seri Kembangan area as always used to maluri area.

Ps: not local, but plan to stay here for good haha

This post has been edited by HyeMoon: Aug 9 2018, 07:54 PM
aspartame
post Aug 9 2018, 08:40 PM

Regular

Wah...dunno much about the details...but 2R2B with 2 car parks very good ah...very flexible next time..can continue to stay even if married smile.gif..selling also good demand...seriously consider ...again, I dunno details..just voicing some thoughts.
woolei
post Aug 9 2018, 09:25 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(HyeMoon @ Aug 9 2018, 07:53 PM)

Quite impressed with Developers concept haha. But sadly 28B only have studio units left (buy for own in case end up alone), that’s why was attracted to equine has 2 rooms (bf plan to buy for family planning, also can buy for own in case end up alone) with same Budget and same developer as well. Just concerns on the seri Kembangan area as always used to maluri area.

lol apa tu "in case end up alone" bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

dunno about 28B, but for equine.. did you perform site visit yet?

if you are attracted by the LRT, it is a difficult walking distance to that LRT oh... dont have covered walkway yet.

if you are attracted by that location, the fly over has been requested for a long long time still nothing happen. (from putrajaya direction to sri kembangan).

if both of my concern is none of your concern, try get a 2 parking one (1 for bf, 1 for you, in case end up you are not alone), coz SA say lower floor only come with 1 parking.
Quang1819
post Aug 9 2018, 09:28 PM

Regular

If you ever have the thoughts of growing your family near the future then you can leave any studio units out already. Been in a studio for a week, and its best for couples, more than 2 persons then you'll feel uncomfortably cramp.

If location isn't really a big matter to you, can have a look at Emerald Hill as well. Its in Alam Damai (about 15km from 28B). A well off reputable developer (Guoco) and landscape architecture is good too with the lake and jogging track around it. Pricing wise is slightly higher than 28B, but worth it. At the same time have a look at Sky Vista Residence? Its at the peak of Pandan Perdana with great KLCC and TRX view

This post has been edited by Quang1819: Aug 9 2018, 09:30 PM
corleone74
post Aug 10 2018, 06:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!

never buy a location that you are not familiar with. if you are considering any area, go recce the place many times (go during lunch, dinner, supper time, go shopping there, ) and see if you like the neighbourhood. many ppl buy something without checking properly. then after moving in realize it's not to their liking and money all got stucked. this decision may affect the rest of your life .

edit : just from the map and the limited info you gave, pandan perdana should be better for you in term of location. becos it's nearer to maluri which you familiar with. and it's closer to town. however, studio is not a good idea if you intend to start a family or if your bf plan to stay together. (it's too small.)

so the best is don't buy anything. rent one year first.

This post has been edited by corleone74: Aug 10 2018, 06:50 AM
HyeMoon
post Aug 10 2018, 08:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(woolei @ Aug 9 2018, 09:25 PM)
lol apa tu "in case end up alone"  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif

dunno about 28B, but for equine.. did you perform site visit yet?

if you are attracted by the LRT, it is a difficult walking distance to that LRT oh... dont have covered walkway yet.

if you are attracted by that location, the fly over has been requested for a long long time still nothing happen. (from putrajaya direction to sri kembangan).

if both of my concern is none of your concern, try get a 2 parking one (1 for bf, 1 for you, in case end up you are not alone), coz SA say lower floor only come with 1 parking.

Haha. Manatau x jadi kahwin lol. Anyhow already visited the gallery but haven’t got the chance to look at the surroundings. SA said about 60% of the units occupied by Chinese la. I also not sure whether this area is surrounded by Chinese or Malay or foreigners like African etc.

HyeMoon
post Aug 10 2018, 08:40 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Aug 10 2018, 06:45 AM)
never buy a location that you are not familiar with. if you are considering any area, go recce the place many times (go during lunch, dinner, supper time, go shopping there, ) and see if you like the neighbourhood. many ppl buy something without checking properly. then after moving in realize it's not to their liking and money all got stucked. this decision may affect the rest of your life .
edit : just from the map and the limited info you gave, pandan perdana should be better for you in term of location. becos it's nearer to maluri which you familiar with. and it's closer to town. however, studio is not a good idea if you intend to start a family or if your bf plan to stay together. (it's too small.)

so the best is don't buy anything. rent one year first.
Hi, wow thanks for your feedback. I should do some research like what u mentions. I will check the neighbourhood properly before set on anything. Thank you so much.
HyeMoon
post Aug 10 2018, 08:44 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aspartame @ Aug 9 2018, 08:40 PM)
Wah...dunno much about the details...but 2R2B with 2 car parks very good ah...very flexible next time..can continue to stay even if married smile.gif..selling also good demand...seriously consider ...again, I dunno details..just voicing some thoughts.
Hi, thanks for your feedback ya.
HyeMoon
post Aug 10 2018, 08:46 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Aug 9 2018, 09:28 PM)
If you ever have the thoughts of growing your family near the future then you can leave any studio units out already. Been in a studio for a week, and its best for couples, more than 2 persons then you'll feel uncomfortably cramp.

If location isn't really a big matter to you, can have a look at Emerald Hill as well. Its in Alam Damai (about 15km from 28B). A well off reputable developer (Guoco) and landscape architecture is good too with the lake and jogging track around it. Pricing wise is slightly higher than 28B, but worth it. At the same time have a look at Sky Vista Residence? Its at the peak of Pandan Perdana with great KLCC and TRX view
Hi, thanks for your feedback and recommendation. Will check out on the projects you mention. If I buy studio, most likely I will alone there instead of two person hehe. Cheers.
peri peri
post Aug 10 2018, 08:53 AM

10k nonsense talkative club

i choose equine, coz got mrt 2

the 28 to densed!!!
Quang1819
post Aug 10 2018, 09:07 AM

Regular

QUOTE(peri peri @ Aug 10 2018, 08:53 AM)
i choose equine, coz got mrt 2

the 28 to densed!!!
1.6 dense then what is M Vertica haha
aaron1717
post Aug 10 2018, 09:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(HyeMoon @ Aug 9 2018, 06:29 PM)
I see actually both also for own stay. I’m female and wondering which area is better as never stayed at seri Kembangan before. In term of pricing almost the same.
how much the studio nett pricing? semi furnished or full bare?
AskarPerang
post Aug 10 2018, 09:41 AM

~tUPaI...~

If you like this developer so much, then can consider Henna Residence as well. Located at Wangsa Maju.

Lexa - Phase 1
Ferra - Phase 2
Henna - Phase 3
+ got another 2 more future phases.
HyeMoon
post Aug 10 2018, 10:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Aug 10 2018, 09:41 AM)
If you like this developer so much, then can consider Henna Residence as well. Located at Wangsa Maju.

Lexa - Phase 1
Ferra - Phase 2
Henna - Phase 3
+ got another 2 more future phases.
Haha been trying to avoid this area since been staying there for so long since college time. Anyhow will check it out as well. Thx ☺️
HyeMoon
post Aug 10 2018, 10:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 10 2018, 09:37 AM)
how much the studio nett pricing? semi furnished or full bare?
The studio is around 675++/sqt as taking bumi price. It’s partially furnished as well.
BEANCOUNTER
post Aug 10 2018, 11:44 AM

10k Club

buy something that good for ownstay, and also good for investment.

bcos this world has plenty of uncertainties.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1039sec    2.01    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st August 2018 - 06:05 AM