Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Atheists Agnostics Assemble, Ask and your answer will be served

views

will4848
post Yesterday, 03:42 PM

UNKNOWN
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ May 22 2019, 03:36 PM)
I don't care what you wanna talk about imagination, when it's all logical deduction. And I have repeated for the 100th time that it doesn't prove that God doesn't exist, but rather an all-knowing and morally right God cannot exist, it's simply dishonest for you to keep repeating the former when it's only you who is thinking that's what it's trying to prove. Explained and explained, yet you pretend like no one ever explained to you.

Asked you to tell me what's the flaw(s) in the logical deduction you wanna spin back to your 'imagination' bullshit.
are u ok or not ?? .... where theist get their information about god from ??
but we all know, they didnt even have any contact with god, so the god in their head is their own imagination la ...
so what u are proving is their imagination/thought is wrong, u are not proving god exist or which god dont exist ....
same like i say im the most handsome guy in the universe, can u prove im wrong brows.gif icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
will4848
post Yesterday, 03:45 PM

UNKNOWN

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ May 22 2019, 03:38 PM)
You are really a master of assumptions, where did I ask you to prove anything? I'm telling you how things are at the moment.
Pls tell us, why are scientists unable to prove that God doesn't exist if what I said is not according to your thoughts? Pls share your thoughts.
do god appear in the world .... past n present ?? if didnt appear, then how scientists can prove it exist or didnt exist ?? l
ike that also must teach u doh.gif doh.gif
TSSpear2
post Yesterday, 03:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(will4848 @ May 22 2019, 03:45 PM)
do god appear in the world .... past n present ?? if didnt appear, then how scientists can prove it exist or didnt exist ?? l
ike that also must teach u  doh.gif  doh.gif
And this completely misses the argument and the original premise. You don't understand the argument at all.
Lionel90
post Yesterday, 03:52 PM

I lift! Or so I think..

QUOTE(will4848 @ May 22 2019, 03:42 PM)
are u ok or not ?? .... where theist get their information about god from ??
but we all know, they didnt even have any contact with god, so the god in their head is their own imagination la ...
so what u are proving is their imagination/thought is wrong, u are not proving god exist or which god dont exist ....
same like i say im the most handsome guy in the universe, can u prove im wrong  brows.gif  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
Now we are talking.
Indeed what that logical deduction is proving is that their God which they imagine to be all knowing and morally upright is wrong, hence doesn't exist; and not that God generally doesn't exist. It's one of the first things that I told you. I even said that cannot prove that God doesn't exist, it just doesn't make sense. It's just that you are so fixated on calling it their imagination rather than their God that you don't understand what everyone else is saying.

Handsome or not is subjective opinion, everyone is entitled to their own. Fact is objective. You wanna call yourself the most handsome man that's your opinion, which cannot be proven false, but if you say everyone in the world is saying you are handsome, that can be easily proven false. Basics like this also don't understand?
Lionel90
post Yesterday, 03:54 PM

I lift! Or so I think..

Thank you for proving my point. That's precisely why no one can prove God doesn't exist because no one knows exactly what His existence is like.
Lionel90
post Yesterday, 03:55 PM

I lift! Or so I think..

QUOTE(Spear2 @ May 22 2019, 03:49 PM)
And this completely misses the argument and the original premise. You don't understand the argument at all.
Didn't he just prove my point though? (assuming you understand my point)
TSSpear2
post Yesterday, 03:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ May 22 2019, 03:55 PM)
Didn't he just prove my point though? (assuming you understand my point)
Wait for the twist ...
matheism
post Yesterday, 03:57 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Spear2 @ May 22 2019, 03:42 PM)
It will be amusing if will4848 can spar with matheism with the arbiter, our long time friend chatter77, it would have made a sparkling sitcom for weeks. smile.gif
yes, please... call everyone to argue with me, and please do your best..

so far not even one atheist can defeat my argument... it's quite boring, actually.. lol biggrin.gif

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/deba...om/allah-energy
http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/deba...eism-religion-0

and more...

user posted image

hopeless... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by matheism: Yesterday, 04:11 PM
TSSpear2
post Yesterday, 03:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(matheism @ May 22 2019, 03:57 PM)
yes, please... call everyone to argue with me alone, and please do your best..

so far not even one atheist can defeat my argument... lol  biggrin.gif

user posted image
Nobody is trying to defeat nonsense, all we want is to enjoy the drama.
will4848
post Yesterday, 03:59 PM

UNKNOWN

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ May 22 2019, 03:52 PM)
Now we are talking.
Indeed what that logical deduction is proving is that their God which they imagine to be all knowing and morally upright is wrong, hence doesn't exist; and not that God generally doesn't exist. It's one of the first things that I told you. I even said that cannot prove that God doesn't exist, it just doesn't make sense. It's just that you are so fixated on calling it their imagination rather than their God that you don't understand what everyone else is saying.

Handsome or not is subjective opinion, everyone is entitled to their own. Fact is objective. You wanna call yourself the most handsome man that's your opinion, which cannot be proven false, but if you say everyone in the world is saying you are handsome, that can be easily proven false. Basics like this also don't understand?
so now u "pusing-ed" already la, what i say last time is what u mean now la ..?? shakehead.gif shakehead.gif
do u really need to be so "egoistic" ?
last time i say is your imagination is playing the trick, u remember what called me ? trolling, confused n stupid ....
actually u did not show your intelligent side but instead u show your "unwise" side most of the time ... whistling.gif
Lionel90
post Yesterday, 04:07 PM

I lift! Or so I think..

QUOTE(will4848 @ May 22 2019, 03:59 PM)
so now u "pusing-ed" already la, what i say last time is what u mean now la ..??  shakehead.gif  shakehead.gif
do u really need to be so "egoistic" ?
last time i say is your imagination is playing the trick, u remember what called me ? trolling, confused n stupid ....
actually u did not show your intelligent side but instead u show your "unwise" side most of the time ...  whistling.gif
I have maintained all the time that logical deduction ONLY proves that the Abrahamic God that's said to have those qualities cannot exist, and that it cannot prove that God doesn't exist. Quote me where I said otherwise, else take back your accusation of me spinning and being egoic.

Last time you said my imagination bla bla bla is still wrong, because I didn't imagine what God is like, the theists do that, logical deduction do the rest, no imagination from my part, so I stand by those remark because you still don't realize your fault in this.
puchongite
post Yesterday, 09:13 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(will4848 @ May 22 2019, 02:32 PM)
actually do u really know why scientists can not prove that "god doesnt exist" ??

pls think a little bit here ... tongue.gif  tongue.gif
As I mentioned to you many times, you willingly lowered your intelligence by holding on to weird rules. One of the weird rules is as you have written in the second quoted post, highlighted in bold.

You still unaware that what you said in bold is a superstition or a myth ? Sorry, wake up from it, we don't always need something to appear for us to prove it exist or not exist.

We can prove a negative, it is especially easy if the negative is specific and limited in scope.
TSSpear2
post Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ May 22 2019, 09:13 PM)
As I mentioned to you many times, you willingly lowered your intelligence by holding on to weird rules. One of the weird rules is as you have written in the second quoted post, highlighted in bold.

You still unaware that what you said in bold is a superstition or a myth ? Sorry, wake up from it, we don't always need something to appear for us to prove it exist or not exist.

We can prove a negative, it is especially easy if the negative is specific and limited in scope.
And will4848 here despite his noble intentions, is an dishonest person. He knows and he is feigning ignorance ...

75 Pages « < 73 74 75Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0709sec    0.95    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd May 2019 - 12:59 AM