Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Gynae at Parkcity Medical Center, Please share with us

views

TSweshare88
post Jul 27 2018, 10:27 AM, updated 6y ago

10 posts

Dearest mummy...

I wish to ask if anyone have experience with Dr. Goh Huay-yee or Dr. Yap Moy Juan, Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Desa Parkcity Medical Centre?

May I know if they are nice & how is the charges???
lowlowc
post Jul 27 2018, 01:16 PM

Enthusiast
918 posts

QUOTE(weshare88 @ Jul 27 2018, 10:27 AM)
Dearest mummy...

I wish to ask if anyone have experience with Dr. Goh Huay-yee or Dr. Yap Moy Juan, Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Desa Parkcity Medical Centre?

May I know if they are nice & how is the charges???
I've been there before under Dr Goh. She's quite good and not the rushing type, and will offer quite a lot of advice. And she's on appointment basis, so you don't need to be at the hospital early in the morning to grab the numbers like other gynae. Just call for appointment and be there 10 - 15 minutes before your appt time. Consultation fee wise, I found her a little bit more expensive. But I would have choose her if not for the location Desa Parkcity is far from my house and I hate Duke highway, don't think I can make it if emergency. One thing though, she don't like old wives stories or Google searched pseudo-science.

This post has been edited by lowlowc: Jul 27 2018, 01:18 PM
TSweshare88
post Jul 27 2018, 03:15 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(lowlowc @ Jul 27 2018, 01:16 PM)
I've been there before under Dr Goh. She's quite good and not the rushing type, and will offer quite a lot of advice. And she's on appointment basis, so you don't need to be at the hospital early in the morning to grab the numbers like other gynae. Just call for appointment and be there 10 - 15 minutes before your appt time. Consultation fee wise, I found her a little bit more expensive. But I would have choose her if not for the location Desa Parkcity is far from my house and I hate Duke highway, don't think I can make it if emergency. One thing though, she don't like old wives stories or Google searched pseudo-science.
Hi, thank you for your detail information. May I know how much is the consultation fees? Thank you
lowlowc
post Aug 7 2018, 05:59 PM

Enthusiast
918 posts

QUOTE(weshare88 @ Jul 27 2018, 03:15 PM)
Hi, thank you for your detail information. May I know how much is the consultation fees? Thank you
At that time I wasn't doing prenatal checkup, I was consulting about not being pregnant after trying for 1 year plus. I did get pregnant after listening to her advice. rclxms.gif Ultrasound and uterus scan plus consultation (I did take up a lot of time asking questions) cost me RM270 in Apr2018.
My friend told me for prenatal checkup with Dr Goh is around RM200, which is more expensive than my current prenatal checkup place.

This post has been edited by lowlowc: Aug 7 2018, 06:00 PM
TSweshare88
post Aug 25 2018, 11:55 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(lowlowc @ Aug 7 2018, 05:59 PM)
At that time I wasn't doing prenatal checkup, I was consulting about not being pregnant after trying for 1 year plus. I did get pregnant after listening to her advice.  rclxms.gif  Ultrasound and uterus scan plus consultation (I did take up a lot of time asking questions) cost me RM270 in Apr2018.
My friend told me for prenatal checkup with Dr Goh is around RM200, which is more expensive than my current prenatal checkup place.
Thank you for sharing. Congratulations to you. May I know where you have your check up now?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.71    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:06 PM