12 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Should i breakup or forgive

views

Lynixx
post Aug 5 2018, 01:28 AM

Gooner
1,837 posts

after reading all your story and replies.

i am blessed that i never done that to my gf even we were in LDR before.

at first u chose to break up, now u came back for her, she accepted you again and yet u can't even give her time to settle with the guy.

bravo bro...u r really bravo.
loutze
post Aug 7 2018, 11:45 AM

Getting Started
639 posts

Interesting Thread, interesting champion mindset by TS of not letting this relationship end and mending TRUST between both him and the girl.

Let's summarize and simplified current situation here.

GIRL
1) Felt lost and don't seems to have bring future after being in first relationship (with TS) for so long
2) When in relationship with TS, found a new interest in this new guy.
3) SIN (main FAULT) was went out with this guy while in relationship with TS, this is where TRUST was broken.
4) Because SIN and FIRST EVER LOVE RELATIONSHIP, girl was honest to let TS knows all details.

BOY (TS)
1) LOVE relationship with girl like treating direct family member. No matter what fault done to family member, end of the day will always be family member and LOVE still exist.
2) Guy felt he is loyal, even when ignoring the girl never came across interest in any other girl.
3) SIN (main FAULT) was never place girl priority (like replying messages) and let the girl know her importance in his life. TS is not interested to built TRUST within this relationship.
4) Because SIN (his and hers) and FIRST EVER LOVE RELATIONSHIP, TS use girl SIN as fault and trying to meant relationship by making girl not to contact with that other guy and forget him.

My 2 cents:
You need to understand LOVE relationship is more of 2 person have a non-disclosure agreement to be together and testing each other's if they are compatible and how much each attracts one another.

LOVE have many stages in LIFE, it is a NO NO to even compare family LOVE with your current LOVE affair with this girl (she can walk away anytime).

TRUST is like a bridge that links both girl and guy in a relationship, once trust is broken it will be indeed very HARD to meant back. TRUST could consider one of the main component that 2 people hold on together until they separate.

You blame she broke your TRUST, even she never contact the other guy OR forget him... how much will it meant the TRUST both of you once had?

Moving forward, whenever there is argument OR disagreement between both of you. Will you NEVER mention or put blame over this incident where she found a better man than you?

From Gamer analogy, your champion mindset kicks in trying get PLAN A (save first LOVE relationship) to work.

BTW, is there any PLAN B? You need to understand, girl felt sorry as she was the one which initially went out with the other guy (follow her heart). If she wakes up one day and felt she was correct to follow her heart instead of just mending this current relationship, what will you do?

That's why people ask you to "LET IT GO" already. You still have chance for 2nd, 3rd, 4th or so on GF to be UNLOCKED.

Broken trust can never be forgotten, it leaves a big scar between both people.

Both trying to hold on will tends to make each other suffer more, remember you are 28 only and are you even considering marriage? REMEMBER in every BF/GF relationship there is a LEVEL where you need to evolve your partner to UNLOCK a WIFE.

Unless both accept this broken TRUST scar. Can you accept and make friends with your enemy... the other guy?

How confident are you to charm and attract this girl to continue this love relationship together? OR even make attraction between each other?

Good Luck in handling your current challenges! Update us which path will leads both of you.

Kindly PM me some donations if ever find my reply make more sense.
nagasakti70
post Aug 8 2018, 11:24 AM

Getting Started
130 posts

TS really a looser
28 yrs old... act like a 8 yrs old kid

still got face ask who's fault ..
buat malu kaum lelaki daaaa
Ahjosh
post Aug 8 2018, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

you are the one being an incosiderate @sshole. texting is never a waste of time, is a way to stay connect. if you yourself is being such an @ss, if i were the girl dating you, i'd leave u anytime because all you do is think about yourself and focus on others people fault but did not reflect on your own.
TSsadboyz00
post Aug 10 2018, 08:29 AM

0 posts

Now, she really didn't contact the other guy already, I know in future she won't also. She asks me to forgive her and don't think about her old mistakes and accept her again. But I don't know how to totally accept her now as she cheated me so many times before.

In earlier, she told me they are just friends and the guy younger than her and they impossible become couple. But few weeks later, they become like couple (the time when I keep apologize to her and tell her how much I love her and ask her comeback to me).

I feel so imbalance to accept her now because how can she accept another guy when I everyday SMS and call her and she knows I still loves her. She know my selfish behaviour, If she chooses to be with another guy, I won't accept her again later. That's means she never think we will together again?

She told me yes she never think she will be together with me again as she think I will never change and she hopes I can treat next girl better as she feels that I actually dont love her so I treated her so bad. But after that she feels that I really change and she can see my sincerity. After thinking, she want to be with me.

Yesterday i asked her to gave me her handphone to check. I recovered some of the old chats and I found some of their chat history. When I saw their chat, I felt so angry and disappointed. I did told my gf I am hard to accept after I saw the chat (even the chat just only say like calling each other baby, and talk about daily life things).

Ok,now she asked me to totally forget what she done to me at the past and accept the new her. She said she promise she will never ever do that again and really want to be together with me again. She said I am so good now, she hopes I won't repeat the old mistakes. So, I know now she accepted me. But I felt so imbalance of what she done to me.

I know it was my mistake of this broken relationship, but what i cares and feel hard to accept her now is why she choose to be in relationship with others when I trying my best to save the relationship that time? Is that that time she don't love me at all while everyday see my SMS and chats? Dont have feeling at all? I can't find a reason for these questions so I feel so hard to totally forgive what she done to me.

I hope forumers here can give me some opinions.

cfa28
post Aug 10 2018, 08:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,742 posts

Hi Bro, let me give you my previous advice again

There is no need to forgive your ex GF.

Please break off with her and let her find a better man.

You on the other hand also need to improve your self and hopefully you can also find the right person again in the future.

Please break up your current relationship cos you still think that you are the victim when you are the person who caused the relationship to come to this extent.

Of 10 people who reply at least 9 say its your fault and you are still asking about how to forgive your current GF.

Please let her go and find yourself a better GF then.
TSsadboyz00
post Aug 10 2018, 08:56 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Aug 10 2018, 08:43 AM)
Hi Bro, let me give you my previous advice again

There is no need to forgive your ex GF.

Please break off with her and let her find a better man.

You on the other hand also need to improve your self and hopefully you can also find the right person again in the future.

Please break up your current relationship cos you still think that you are the victim when you are the person who caused the relationship to come to this extent.

Of 10 people who reply at least 9 say its your fault and you are still asking about how to forgive your current GF.

Please let her go and find yourself a better GF then.
I think we are both victim. I just want to know how I can forgive what she done and how to forget. I feel imbalance of how she cheated me.
marcus_bread
post Aug 10 2018, 09:05 AM

On my way
505 posts

TS really those kind of micro conrol ppl one.
u knew u are wrong then wat is the point open thread here? 拿吊?
u better be single and don get other girl hurt. that the best u can do for the society.
go back to ur gaming world and one day u will loss everything (including ur own family)
TSsadboyz00
post Aug 10 2018, 09:53 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(marcus_bread @ Aug 10 2018, 09:05 AM)
TS really those kind of micro conrol ppl one.
u knew u are wrong then wat is the point open thread here? 拿吊?
u better be single and don get other girl hurt. that the best u can do for the society.
go back to ur gaming world and one day u will loss everything (including ur own family)
FYI I already quit gaming. I know I am wrong at first place but I already admitted my mistake to her yet she choose to cheated on me, I feel hard to accept that.
Aeon89
post Aug 10 2018, 10:19 AM

First Mate Sharky
792 posts

QUOTE(sadboyz00 @ Aug 10 2018, 09:53 AM)
FYI I already quit gaming. I know I am wrong at first place but I already admitted my mistake to her yet she choose to cheated on me, I feel hard to accept that.
If you continue having that mindset that she cheated on you, you did no wrong
Let her go. No point asking how to change your own mindset when you already pre-defined it.

In the end, she going to feel miserable because i can guarantee that you will bring this issue up again in future for any argument, when you still harping on it
jrrsim
post Aug 10 2018, 11:04 AM

Armchair Expert #007
621 posts

why did u check her phone???? that was the biggest mistake.. now i feel break up is inevitable eventually.. you'll never be able to forget what u saw and it will haunt you forever..
guanlee_ooi
post Aug 10 2018, 11:39 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(sadboyz00 @ Aug 10 2018, 08:56 AM)
I think we are both victim. I just want to know how I can forgive what she done and how to forget. I feel imbalance of how she cheated me.
She is victim because of you, you are victim because of you too, who to blame? then u felt wrong and your apologize can be accepted, others cant?
u cant forgive, but u still dont let her go, at last she is still the victim, then u still think u are the victim too?
just say y u are the victim? wtf

loutze
post Aug 10 2018, 12:02 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(jrrsim @ Aug 10 2018, 11:04 AM)
why did u check her phone???? that was the biggest mistake.. now i feel break up is inevitable eventually.. you'll never be able to forget what u saw and it will haunt you forever..
bangwall.gif

when want to gain back TRUST in relationship, TS made it much more worst. GG
marcus_bread
post Aug 10 2018, 02:57 PM

On my way
505 posts

QUOTE(sadboyz00 @ Aug 10 2018, 09:53 AM)
cant accept then just break up la...
don drag here n there. don waste ur n ppl time.
just move on n treat ur next gf better.
end of story n close thread. bruce.gif bruce.gif bruce.gif
TSsadboyz00
post Aug 10 2018, 03:51 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(jrrsim @ Aug 10 2018, 11:04 AM)
Because I want to know why he chooses me and what is the reason she choose to break with that dog (guy sry typo).
Castreal
post Aug 10 2018, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(sadboyz00 @ Aug 10 2018, 08:29 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

If you want to move forward together, you have to forget the past.
And if you LOVE her enough to see the bigger picture, you would already have forgiven her, knowing that she is with you now. As I've mentioned before, she suffered a lot too from your selfish acts. If both of you want to move forward don't hold on to the past. Else you will be holding that piece of the past as a bomb everytime both of you argue in the future, and one day when you just throw too much of these past bombs at the relationship, it will break.

These words you said "trying my best to save the relationship that time? Is that that time HE don't love me at all while everyday see my SMS and chats? Dont have feeling at all? I can't find a reason for these questions " I can imagine her saying them when she was ignored.

Thing is, time changes people, and people grow and mature (hopefully in your case). How she use to treat you might change, how you treat her might change, both of you might loose the details of showing love to each other, its normal. Which is why I advised you to read up on the Languages of Love, how each person perceives being loved. So you will know how to love each other and they will feel the same.

So, to recap, if you want to move on, forget the past, never hold it against her (its not her fault), its a bomb that will destroy any relationship.
hitz
post Aug 10 2018, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

If i'm the girl for sure will dump you and friendzone u gao gao...
univega900
post Aug 10 2018, 05:58 PM

44 posts

i'm surprise that this forum still going-on.

TS please stay single for all your life.

kietto
post Aug 10 2018, 06:00 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

please dont hurt the next innocence girl and always be single

This post has been edited by kietto: Aug 10 2018, 06:01 PM
axtray
post Aug 10 2018, 06:11 PM

Enthusiast
707 posts

Probably the cringiest shit I've ever read on CC.

Not gonna be surprised if TS's just trolling.

If this is "somehow" true, I'd suggest you go and become a monk and leave a secluded life deep in the mountain with your laptop or something. lol

This post has been edited by axtray: Aug 10 2018, 06:13 PM

12 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:07 AM