Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complaint against aKiSuSu

hazairi
post Aug 12 2018, 03:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

We can still play this blame game but the fact remains that I believe the correct information was not given to me. As a seller you need to state clearly that the RAM is only compatible for AMD.

The below points are the verdict from the forumers that I think was right on:

QUOTE(nessus @ Aug 10 2018, 09:46 PM)
I believe its courtesy for the seller to state clearly and concisely what exactly he is selling. In all of your chat logs with the buyer, not once did you mentioned that the RAM can only work with AMD motherboards. An example would be you buying a phone from a seller who clearly states the brand and model but does not tell you the intended market for the phone. Once you had it you discover that it does not support the 4G bands in the country. Wouldn't you be angry that the information was not convey to you before you bought the item?

I believe you are clearly in the wrong in this matter. You are a trusted seller in the community. Don't let 1 mistake sully your reputation.
QUOTE(MakNok @ Jul 30 2018, 04:11 PM)
i believe you should solve the problem.
Yes..His motherboard support 4GB RAM......
BUT YOUR RAM ONLY SUPPORT AMD MOTHERBOARD ONLY....... NOT INTEL MOTHERBOARD.

Now you selling is NOT UNIVERSAL compliant RAM.

i also suprised got such thing.....AMD RAM ONLY for AMD board.

SO did you in the 1st place stated CLEARLY AMD RAM specification???
if not be humble and clear the mess.
Anyway, I'm still open to any sorts of deal to settle this issue.

aKiSuSu
post Aug 12 2018, 05:15 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

I m not playing the blame game, i m merely stating the facts out that I have never given false information to you, the one playing the blame game is you, you know? You are blaming the seller failed to inform you after the ram doesn't work on your motherboard. Courtesy is coutersy, it's given and earned, you already given me a dispute tag and your friend Mok is replying on my thread telling ppl to "cautious with this seller and so on" to tarnish my reputation, why should I give you any courtesy anymore?

Let me make this clear to you, and focus on the issue since u admit that I have never said that it is a Kingston compability item, and you also claim that it is your own assumption and your own perspective, its not seller's fault already. And I have the right to refuse refund or exchange with you after you bought the item. I do not owe you anything and the item is with you too. And the Whatsapp chat and forum lowyat PM is clear evidence that there are no FALSE INFORMATION ever given from me to you.

Leaving the false accusation of seller claiming its Kingston compability item that u made up aside, your only reasoning now is "seller failed to inform correct information", but let me ask you this, u can always ask for the picture and item information before u make any purchase, am I wrong on this? If I am buying something I would definitely ask for picture or info before I make any payments for it, because I know once I made payments means I agree to the seller's terms and warranty terms. Do you realize that you didn't ask anything and u made payment for it directly? I hope you don't dodge this question again and again and try to change it to something else.

If you insist that you are 100% confirm right and won't edit your false accusation claim as your first paragraph is, I will have to file a police report on you for framing me and accusing me of claiming that I ever said its a Kingston compability product over forum lowyat and tarnishing my reputation, I don't wish to go that far, but I will do whatever it takes to clear my accusation. (Please don't make fun of this police report claim, I will get this issue investigate with any cost to clear my accusation)

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Aug 12 2018, 05:36 AM
hazairi
post Aug 12 2018, 05:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Aug 12 2018, 05:15 AM)
Let me make this clear to you, since u admit that I have never said that it is a Kingston compability item, and you also claim that it is your own assumption and your own perspective, its not seller's fault already. And I have the right to refuse refund or exchange with you after you bought the item. I do not owe you anything and the item is with you too.

If you insist with this, I will have to file a police report on you for framing me and accusing me of claiming that I ever said its a Kingston compability product over forum lowyat and tarnishing my reputation, I don't wish to go that far, but I will do whatever it takes to clear my accusation.
I still stand that from my perspective, the way you replied, it's a Kingston compatibility item. But the whole point of this thread is, you failed to inform that the RAM is not compatible to Intel.
I already did my part to check:

1) My mobo is using DDR2
2) My mobo supports 4GB RAM

As per many who agreed in this thread, it is the seller's obligation to tell the buyer that the RAM is not compatible with Intel and can only be used with AMD.

Again, the comments from the forumers here:

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 24 2018, 03:25 PM)
To be frank AMD only ram is very very strange. Seller should have informed buyer of this as its not a common thing.
QUOTE(nessus @ Aug 10 2018, 09:46 PM)
I believe its courtesy for the seller to state clearly and concisely what exactly he is selling. In all of your chat logs with the buyer, not once did you mentioned that the RAM can only work with AMD motherboards. An example would be you buying a phone from a seller who clearly states the brand and model but does not tell you the intended market for the phone. Once you had it you discover that it does not support the 4G bands in the country. Wouldn't you be angry that the information was not convey to you before you bought the item?

I believe you are clearly in the wrong in this matter. You are a trusted seller in the community. Don't let 1 mistake sully your reputation.
QUOTE(nessus @ Aug 10 2018, 10:18 PM)
FYI AMD labelled DDR2 RAM are most probably high density RAM that is not supported by Intel's memory controller. That was why I say it's a mistake and not intentional on your part to mislead the buyer.

All the examples that you provide are clearly buyer's fault. But in this case it is clearly different because the buyer did check that his motherboard is using DDR2, he did check his motherboard supports 4GB RAM stick. He just didn't know about the high density RAM which not many people know of and the information was not presented to him.
QUOTE(MakNok @ Jul 30 2018, 04:11 PM)
i believe you should solve the problem.
Yes..His motherboard support 4GB RAM......
BUT YOUR RAM ONLY SUPPORT AMD MOTHERBOARD ONLY....... NOT INTEL MOTHERBOARD.

Now you selling is NOT UNIVERSAL compliant RAM.

i also suprised got such thing.....AMD RAM ONLY for AMD board.

SO did you in the 1st place stated CLEARLY AMD RAM specification???
if not be humble and clear the mess.
I know, you are just a seller. Maybe you won't know all this technical things regarding RAM types. But things like this, AMD only RAM is very un-common, even for the IT people as stated from the comments above from the forumers. There's no way, in this world, a person would ask "Is the RAM, compatible with Intel?". If CPU, yes. AMD or Intel.
And from their point of view, it is your obligation that you need to state it clearly the RAM is for AMD, which you failed to provide.
Like I said, I'm willing to negotiate. If you want to clear your name, simple. I'm willing to negotiate.

aKiSuSu
post Aug 12 2018, 05:43 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(hazairi @ Aug 12 2018, 05:35 AM)
I still stand that from my perspective, the way you replied, it's a Kingston compatibility item. But the whole point of this thread is, you failed to inform that the RAM is not compatible to Intel.
I already did my part to check:

1) My mobo is using DDR2
2) My mobo supports 4GB RAM

As per many who agreed in this thread, it is the seller's obligation to tell the buyer that the RAM is not compatible with Intel and can only be used with AMD.

Again, the comments from the forumers here:
I know, you are just a seller. Maybe you won't know all this technical things regarding RAM types. But things like this, AMD only RAM is very un-common, even for the IT people as stated from the comments above from the forumers. There's no way, in this world, a person would ask "Is the RAM, compatible with Intel?". If CPU, yes. AMD or Intel.
And from their point of view, it is your obligation that you need to state it clearly the RAM is for AMD, which you failed to provide.
Like I said, I'm willing to negotiate. If you want to clear your name, simple. I'm willing to negotiate.
If you want to negotiate, first change the subject to "I failed to ask for item picture and info and seller also forgot to provide item info and I already paid for the item only I ask about the item compability question, but then I request for refund and I realize seller doesn't entertain the refund", instead of "seller failed to inform anything" or even false claim of "seller claim it is kingston compability", because all that never happened.

You need to realize you are at fault as a buyer too as all the points that I have claimed, stop blaming it entirely on the seller, take some responsibility.

And also respect that as a seller I have the right to refuse exchange with you, if I ever do it is because its out of kindness or courtesy.

And also please read the seller's signature that the seller DOES NOT REFUND, stop threatening the seller for refund eventhough it is written very clearly, you have realize all of these first.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Aug 12 2018, 05:50 AM
hazairi
post Aug 12 2018, 05:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Aug 12 2018, 05:43 AM)
If you want to negotiate, first change the subject to "I failed to ask for item picture and info and seller also forgot to provide item info and I already paid for the item only I ask about the item compability question, but then I request for refund and I realize seller doesn't entertain the refund", instead of "seller failed to inform anything" or even false claim of "seller claim it is kingston compability", because all that never happened.

You need to realize you are at fault as a buyer too as all the points that I have claimed, stop blaming it entirely on the seller, take some responsibility.

And also respect that as a seller I have the right to refuse exchange with you, if I ever do it is because its out of kindness or courtesy.

And also please read the seller's signature that the seller DOES NOT REFUND, stop threatening the seller for refund eventhough it is written very clearly, you have realize all of these first.
You can say whatever you want. In the end, the forumers here will be the judge based on the information we both have provided.
aKiSuSu
post Aug 12 2018, 05:59 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(hazairi @ Aug 12 2018, 05:52 AM)
You can say whatever you want. In the end, the forumers here will be the judge based on the information we both have provided.
Since you refuse to admit its a genuine buyers fault too and not looking to settle.
Let the others and admin judge this issue, I will also file a police report soon.

I have never given to you false information or stating its a Kingston compability item that u acccused me of, and currently the first paragraph that you written is clearly you made up yourself, Whatsapp conversation reprovide as evidence.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

hazairi
post Aug 12 2018, 06:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Aug 12 2018, 05:59 AM)
Since you refuse to admit its a genuine buyers fault too and not looking to settle.
Let the others and admin judge this issue, I will also file a police report soon.

I have never given to you false information or stating its a Kingston compability item that u acccused me of, and currently the first paragraph that you written is clearly you made up yourself, Whatsapp conversation reprovide as evidence.
Anyway, if you notice properly, the conversation about Kingston compatibility, I already put it earlier on the intro post of this thread. You don't need to repost your version. You can take a look.
aKiSuSu
post Aug 12 2018, 06:09 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(hazairi @ Aug 12 2018, 06:05 AM)
Anyway, if you notice properly, the conversation about Kingston compatibility, I already put it earlier on the intro post of this thread. You don't need to repost your version. You can take a look.
You did not post the entire conversation, u edited it, full conversation from start of transaction to end with time frame, date frame and time log is always better smile.gif
How else ppl can see everything? Is better to make it clear, no worries I don't leak private info out and removed all the privacy stuff.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Aug 12 2018, 06:13 AM
aKiSuSu
post Aug 12 2018, 07:24 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

Anyway, just to update that the buyer has pmed me and issue settled.

I also apologized for all some of my rude or aggressive reply here, I am not good handling complaints.
hazairi
post Aug 12 2018, 07:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

Issue has settled. It was just a misunderstanding. Seller is a trustable person and acted professionally when negotiated. smile.gif

Mod, please assist to remove this topic completely. All is good now.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:39 PM