Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Poptel P10 Rugged phone powered by Helio P23 proce

views

TSprincekhan007
post Jul 24 2018, 03:33 AM, updated 6y ago

34 posts

Last Week we saw too many leaked news about the top brand's smartphones on the internet, includes the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and S10, Xiaomi Mix Max 3 and new iPhone etc.
there is another leaked smartphone with the name of poptel P10. as per the leaked information about the Poptel P10 is that it will be killer of the famous Samsung’s rugged phone, especially the old Galaxy Xcover 4.

Product description Leaked:

it will be IP68-certified and come with military quality.
it adopts HD+ 18:9 High screen ratio, powered by MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763)  Octa-core 2.0G 16nm and Mail-G71 GPU chipset and 4GB RAM, Accurate Fast Press Fingerprint Sensor,  Lastest Android Oreo out of the box, and support NFC.

Unfortunately, we don’t know much about it yet beyond the above info.

Source XDA forum

I am looking forward for more details, if you have any please share with me.

TSprincekhan007
post Aug 7 2018, 07:07 PM

34 posts

I got the following information about the rugged phone

1) 11mm thickness, it is a slimmest rugged phone with IP68-certified and military quality.
2). It's powered by MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763) and clocked at Octa-core 2.0GHZ processor with the advanced TSMC 16nm FinFET technology,
3). Its adopt  4GB Ram and 64GB ROM. it uses the improved LPDDR4mobile memory technology.
4).  it features a 13-megapixel Sony IMX13 sensor with an 80.1-degree field of view at f/2.2 autofocus at the rear and 8-megapixel Samsung 4H8 sensor with an 86-degree field of view at f/2.2 on the front.  With a type 1/3.06 model stacked CMOS image sensor technology.
5) its equipped with a 5.5 inch 18:9 HD IPS display with multi-point touch and Gorilla Corning glass.
6). NFC, back fingerprint unlock and Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
7). it comes with 3600mAh Built-in battery.
rashbi
post Aug 21 2018, 03:24 AM

33 posts

I love the Navy Blue color and I saw the news of availability.
TSprincekhan007
post Aug 26 2018, 10:49 PM

34 posts

Yes, its available in three colors option. ( black, orange and blue)
rashbi
post Sep 7 2018, 07:22 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(princekhan007 @ Aug 26 2018, 10:49 PM)
Yes, its available in three colors option. ( black, orange and blue)
user posted image
According to the new Poptel P10 page on the website, it adds two new colors Green and Gray with Orange, Black, and Blue. Poptel added comprehensive information and new photos about the device on the page.

user posted image

Source: Poptel Official website
rashbi
post Sep 11 2018, 05:45 PM

33 posts

Poptel P10 unboxing, Antutu Benchmark Score – IP68 Waterproof Phone with Helio P23 and Sony Camera.

user posted image

A month ago, Poptel released the rugged P10 with three colors options: orange, blue and grey. This week, Poptel tries to introduce two new color options for the popular P10 family, included the Green and Black that look and feel great. And the two new variants already start to accept preorders online.

user posted image

The Poptel P10 is well received by reviewers because of the slim lightweight body, good designs and additional amazing features like the instant gloves-on access to the camera. Check out the first official hands-on unboxing video below:

From this video, the score of Poptel p10 on AnTutu is 84,638 which can be termed as quite great. The hardware specs for the P10 include a Helio P23 MT6763 SoC with 16nm FinFET technology, in the combination of 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, Sony Camera and European 28 network bands. IP68 certified with 5.5'' HD IPS Gorilla Corning Glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, featuring NFC and back fingerprint sensor with Google Pay support, which is really useful for daily life.

At last, we got news that Poptel P10 will go on flash sale via the authorized store.
Check the new Poptel P10 Page:
Poptel P10 Official page

Source: Poptel Official

rashbi
post Sep 18 2018, 11:52 PM

33 posts

Geekbench Scores

Poptel P10: 838 single core and 3648 multi-core

user posted image

Now what you think about the device ?
rashbi
post Oct 5 2018, 09:56 PM

33 posts

Antutu Benchmark Test Result:

The performance of P10 on AnTuTu astonished me. Benchmark score 84,180 stands out in most of the same level rugged phones.

user posted image

Geekbench Benchmark Test Result:

user posted image

GPS test

As for the GPS, I did some tests, the GPS guiding is good too, it can guide the destination immediately and accurately.
user posted image

Battery life
3,600mAh battery of P10 is less than P family’s P9000 max, but it ’s standby time is quite good for this level phone. Full day’s heavy usage including games, videos, and other activity is absolutely obtainable.

user posted image

What’s more, the phone can work more days than you expected at normal mode but saving battery or other modes. When you do need to charge the device, you won’t have to wait too long though fast charging is not available.

Source: XDA Forum
rashbi
post Oct 19 2018, 03:47 AM

33 posts

in this video, the Poptel P10 smartphone is tortured with many extreme tests to see how structurally sound the body is, such as running over by different cars, fire and freeze it, pouring boiled water over it, washing it in the washing machine, use it to crack walnuts and ice, throw in the water and last more than half an hour, drop it and so on. And finally – incredible results come, watch to the end!

Source: Poptel Official YouTube Channel
TSprincekhan007
post Nov 13 2018, 12:52 AM

34 posts

Conclusion:

as a real user, I should say that Poptel P10 is powerful, slim and good-looking, and the battery, although being on the smaller side, lasts a lot because of the power efficient SoC and the resolution of the screen.

The screen, even if less than HD, has a surprisingly good sharpness and has pleasant warm colors.

It is a very smartly conceived phone, balancing all the specs to make it fast and compact while staying rugged, with the plus of the NFC.

Cameras and audio are so and so but are overall acceptable for the price range.

I've seen a few international reviews and they didn't seem to properly catch these aspects in their reviews, so they didn't give lots of positive reviews, unfortunately.

This phone deserves to be on the top of the list of the most sold Poptel ones.

Source: Android Authority
chilskater
post Nov 22 2018, 02:20 PM

Regular
1,096 posts

better rhan Vernee V2 ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:54 PM