Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BigPay (with Mobile Application) V2, Prepaid MasterCard - CashBack & BigPoint (Prepaid Cards)

Tigerr
post Today, 03:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(deity01 @ Sep 22 2018, 03:18 PM)
BP card is a mastercard, which uses Cirrus network, so it is related..
Ppl will withdraw from BP card, so need to know which logo to look for..so it is related..
So No OT
Yes it is related. Related also can consider OT is it is not specific BP card thread. We should talk in cirrus thread to consider not OT. Thats my understanding unless there is a clear guideline given whats is meant related but not OT. tongue.gif
SwarmTroll
post Today, 04:30 PM

On my way

This Bigpay is certainly interesting. I have the 2 public bank quantum cards but the 2 cards are limited to certain types of transactions for 5% cashback only. Say if i reload RM600 into BigPay, I will have 5% cashback with full cap reached for one of my PB cards. And the BigPay itself can be used anywhere as long as mastercard is accepted (like a cc)? Which would mean I would not really need to have two PB cards if my monthly spending will be just RM600?
cybpsych
post Today, 04:35 PM

---------------------

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 04:30 PM)
This Bigpay is certainly interesting. I have the 2 public bank quantum cards but the 2 cards are limited to certain types of transactions for 5% cashback only. Say if i reload RM600 into BigPay, I will have 5% cashback with full cap reached for one of my PB cards. And the BigPay itself can be used anywhere as long as mastercard is accepted (like a cc)? Which would mean I would not really need to have two PB cards if my monthly spending will be just RM600?
yes.

bigpay for everywhere/everything/everyday.

keep quantum mc, bring quantum visa of need to use its categories, else keep or terminate.
Ramjade
post Today, 06:40 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 04:30 PM)
That's what I am doing. But instead of RM600, I topup only RM480/month. tongue.gif

If spend RM480 (RM60x8)
Cashback4U = RM50
5% of RM480 = Rm24
Total = RM74
Effective CB = 15.41667%

If spend RM60X8, RM60X3
Cashback4U = RM65
5% of RM600 = RM30
Total = RM95
Effective CB =14.39%

You can read the page below for more info
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4638317/+780
SwarmTroll
post Today, 07:08 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Ramjade @ Sep 22 2018, 06:40 PM)
That's what I am doing. But instead of RM600, I topup only RM480/month. tongue.gif
You can read the page below for more info
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4638317/+780
Hmmm I see I see, PB Quantum MC can only be used to get cashback because of its transaction type of 'online' right? That is why quantum VS cannot be used to get cashback? The cashback4u promo from PB needs atleast 8 transactions a week of RM60 each to qualify for RM50 cashback, but its not guaranteed no?
cybpsych
post Today, 07:11 PM

---------------------

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 07:08 PM)
Hmmm I see I see, PB Quantum MC can only be used to get cashback because of its transaction type of 'online' right? That is why quantum VS cannot be used to get cashback? The cashback4u promo from PB needs atleast 8 transactions a week of RM60 each to qualify for RM50 cashback, but its not guaranteed no?
quantum visa, if u want, earn VIP points only.

8xrm60 per week is easy to achieve, if you preplan your swipes/spending, e.g. bill payments or even bigpay reload.

promo cb, definitely not guaranteed, hence the reason to close monitor users reporting cb (now at week5). best practise is to swipe 8xrm60 on monday to "park" yourself a spot. laugh.gif

Tuesday spending, some reported not getting. many competition and variety of ways to swipes. spend some effort and planning to do this.

p/s: discuss further in pbb thread thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by cybpsych: Today, 07:18 PM
SwarmTroll
post Today, 07:25 PM

On my way

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Sep 22 2018, 07:11 PM)
quantum visa, if u want, earn VIP points only.

8xrm60 per week is easy to achieve, if you preplan your swipes/spending, e.g. bill payments or even bigpay reload.

promo cb, definitely not guaranteed, hence the reason to close monitor users reporting cb (now at week5). best practise is to swipe 8xrm60 on monday to "park" yourself a spot.  laugh.gif

Tuesday spending, some reported not getting. many competition and variety of ways to swipes. spend some effort and planning to do this.
p/s: discuss further in pbb thread  :thumbsup:
Oh wow vip points will be awarded this? Even for pb quantum mc? Noice. When you say swipe 8xrm60 on monday, do you mean like reloading into big pay 8 times with rm60 each?

Oh and how long will the money enter big pay after reload?
alexanderclz
post Today, 07:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 07:25 PM)
Oh wow vip points will be awarded this? Even for pb quantum mc? Noice.  When you say swipe 8xrm60 on monday, do you mean like reloading into big pay 8 times with rm60 each?

immediately into BP.
David83
post Today, 07:26 PM

Witch Doctor
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 07:25 PM)
Oh wow vip points will be awarded this? Even for pb quantum mc? Noice.  When you say swipe 8xrm60 on monday, do you mean like reloading into big pay 8 times with rm60 each?

VIP is only awarded for PBB QV since it has not CB for reloading BP.
As for PBB QMC, reloading BP will get CB; hence no VIP awarded.
SwarmTroll
post Today, 07:39 PM

On my way

Wow this does make me wonder If I should still use my mbb amex then, cause the reason I have both mbb amex and pbb quantum was because mbb amex cant get cashback on weekdays and pbb quantum has limitations on its transacrtion types but usable on weekdays. But bigpay allows a full 5% cashback on pbb quantum mc as its 'online'. Then after it doesnt matter what I spend on since I have already 'achieved' the cashback.
David83
post Today, 07:41 PM

Witch Doctor
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 07:39 PM)
Wow this does make me wonder If I should still use my mbb amex then, cause the reason I have both mbb amex and pbb quantum was because mbb amex cant get cashback on weekdays and pbb quantum has limitations on its transacrtion types but usable on weekdays. But bigpay allows a full 5% cashback on pbb quantum mc as its 'online'. Then after it doesnt matter what I spend on since I have already 'achieved' the cashback.
Here still got people begging hard for Tony to open AMEX for reloading BP.
cybpsych
post Today, 07:46 PM

---------------------

maximize the amex for bill payment la (astro, unifi, tnb, etc), then spare the bigpay/quantum mc for other spending.
ChiaW3n
post Today, 07:55 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

If you linked your BP card to shopee, you will noticed it’s shown under CIMB icon.
SwarmTroll
post Today, 07:58 PM

On my way

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Sep 22 2018, 07:46 PM)
maximize the amex for bill payment la (astro, unifi, tnb, etc), then spare the bigpay/quantum mc for other spending.
Tbh I do not have high monthly spendings. The only bills I pay is unifi and maxis. And then perhaps petrol which is not alot as my fuel cost is about rm40 per week. The rest is food and miscellaneous. Rm480 for rest of month spending, hmmm does seem plausible
cybpsych
post Today, 08:09 PM

---------------------

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 07:58 PM)
Tbh I do not have high monthly spendings. The only bills I pay is unifi and maxis. And then perhaps petrol which is not alot as my fuel cost is about rm40 per week. The rest is food and miscellaneous. Rm480 for rest of month spending, hmmm does seem plausible
then your choice is much easier cuz monthly card spending is low biggrin.gif
Ramjade
post Today, 08:35 PM

10k Club

I didn't even bother applying for amex cause my place totally don't accept amex. Right now pbb > amex in terms of Cashback if you use BP.

With BP, as cybpsych said one is getting CB everyday, for every transaction.
SwarmTroll
post Today, 08:49 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Ramjade @ Sep 22 2018, 08:35 PM)
I didn't even bother applying for amex cause my place totally don't accept amex. Right now pbb > amex in terms of Cashback if you use BP.

With BP, as cybpsych said one is getting CB everyday, for every transaction.
Yeah I was thinking like this as well, since reloading BP litetally gives you the full cashback, regardless of what you spent using the BP later. But only up till RM600 I suppose, anymore than that might be better to use my amex? Or wait.... the cashback4u promo is every week no?
Ramjade
post Today, 09:11 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Sep 22 2018, 08:49 PM)
Yeah I was thinking like this as well, since reloading BP litetally gives you the full cashback, regardless of what you spent using the BP later. But only up till RM600 I suppose, anymore than that might be better to use my amex? Or wait.... the cashback4u promo is every week no?
Yes is every week but as I mentioned, reload only what you need to use. No point you reload so much into BP and in the end don't use it right? Some may say just reload only. Can use later. So the choice is yours.

For me I very kiamsiap. So I want to make sure I get max % for the least amount spend.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1023sec    4.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2018 - 09:45 PM