Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TIFU by mastrbating in front of my entire family

views

SUSbig[1]
post Jul 21 2018, 10:55 PM, updated 6y ago

On my way
632 posts

This happened a week ago, but the awkwardness is still strong as ever.

Stress has always gotten to me pretty easily, but the last few weeks or so have really been something else. Aside from major examinations coming up, pressure to do well from my family and a severe lack of sleep (some times only 5 hours a night), my wisdom teeth were also getting removed in a few days, which I was extremely anxious about. All together, I was having a pretty bad time coping with it all, so, being the horny teenager I am, I often find solace in my ppppp and its best buddy, my right arm.

So, upon returning after getting my teeth removed in what seemed like a dream, I lay down in my living room with my family, watching TV. I dozed off a couple of times, and was generally quite disoriented. Being both high off anaesthetics and tired is not a good combination, and after waking feeling drowsier than ever, the upcoming exams dawned on me once again (especially since I had done next to no study at the time).

Not really caring to face the problems that troubled me, I decided to reunite the dynamic duo (that being my right arm and my beloved ppppp) and forget about it all.

And so off I went. Except I forgot one thing.

I was still in the living room, in full view of my entire family.

Somehow, my gassed up, tired brain managed to convince me that I was not in fact sitting with my family by our TV, but was instead comfortably laying in bed, in my own room.

I don’t really understand how or why it happened. A few seconds in and I began to notice the puzzled eyes that curiously seemed to be looking right at me, with expressions that transitioned from shock at my brazen meat smashing, to anger and outrage, accompanied with intense giggling.

I snapped out of it of course, realising the insanity of my actions, and beheld the pure, unfiltered embarrassment I put myself in.

I’m not going to talk about what happened next, as I don’t want to relive the next few moments.

My father is just disappointed. He hasn’t talked to me much recently, and the long awkward silences on the drives home are not too pleasant.

My mother believes that we should “embrace my sexuality”, and is potentially setting up a group therapy session as I write this.

And I'm just studying my ass off, pouring through books, it’s a good excuse to be alone. I find myself hoping that none of it really happened, that maybe I was just dreaming while I was gassed up.

But it did happen, and boy does my life suck right now.

TL:DR Returned from dentist gassed up, beat my meat while in front of my whole family, I now live in shame.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/90ol..._entire_family/
SUSjustin jackson
post Jul 21 2018, 11:11 PM

0 posts

Sempat pancut x?
dejiar
post Jul 21 2018, 11:13 PM

Casual
487 posts

omg....i hope this isnt real.

yeezai
post Jul 21 2018, 11:16 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

Atleast your mum is encouraging...dun be shy its family bonding time ...fap in living room next time and it will be a norm ..soon everyone will do it there
olman
post Jul 21 2018, 11:18 PM

Regular
1,982 posts

mama wants da D
earshore
post Jul 21 2018, 11:19 PM

Getting Started
274 posts

is TS a girl?
Overlord118
post Jul 21 2018, 11:22 PM