post Jul 21 2018, 02:19 PM

EL CHEAPO
1,207 posts

friday prayers is it?

eaglehelang
post Jul 21 2018, 02:24 PM

Regular
1,075 posts

Melaka CM said want try make it free for Msians only for the free bus. When they implement we'll if it works.

People have suggested, want free, show IC. Forgot bring IC, no IC, pay bus fare. This method I think not hard for bus driver
ihm11
post Jul 21 2018, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

i dunwan imagine the bau inside, later pengsan
caviars
post Jul 21 2018, 02:53 PM

Regular
1,120 posts

As far as i know, these free bus services has different purpose from traditional paid bus service like rapid KL. The idea is to cover area that is not covered by paid bus service. So, the routes are probably very low in ridership and not profitable. Adding a new ticketing system for non-citizen would probably cost more than revenue generated.

Fat & Fluffy
post Jul 21 2018, 02:53 PM

Casual
397 posts

i dont see anything wrong, some banglas contribute more to the nation than some lazy leaches that contribute nothing but suck the nation dry
Msnine
post Jul 21 2018, 03:34 PM

26 posts

You people if go other countries need to pay for things that the local otherwise get for free you scream lasist already
hickups
post Jul 21 2018, 03:37 PM

Casual
470 posts

Sumting to do with human rights lar...equal...same as basic salary for locals and foreigner...
roymustang
post Jul 21 2018, 03:39 PM

10 posts

tumpang gi masjid
joe_star
post Jul 21 2018, 03:40 PM

Serving the Servants
1,807 posts

QUOTE(hteekay @ Jul 21 2018, 11:28 AM)
The Government provide it for free, if locals don't want to utilize it, then don't go butthurt when you see the bus is filled with foreigners more than locals.
QUOTE(jumpercable @ Jul 21 2018, 11:35 AM)
Sebab its bangla deswai butthurt. Bayangkan if its not Banglas but ang mohs. Maybe you will start to propose laying out red carpet in front of buses for them instead.
Nuff said,kolos tered
Phoenix_KL
post Jul 21 2018, 03:41 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

Helping muslim bangla, pas rage.
jumpercable
post Jul 21 2018, 06:27 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Jul 21 2018, 02:24 PM)
Melaka CM said want try make it free for Msians only for the free bus. When they implement we'll if it works.

People have suggested, want free, show IC. Forgot bring IC, no IC, pay bus fare. This method I think not hard for bus driver
I wanna see ang moh tourists rage wait. Meet alot ang moh tourists, bayar lebih sikit they scream discrimination.
eaglehelang
post Jul 21 2018, 07:49 PM

Regular
1,075 posts

QUOTE(jumpercable @ Jul 21 2018, 06:27 PM)
I wanna see ang moh tourists rage wait. Meet alot ang moh tourists, bayar lebih sikit they scream discrimination.
They can always take the regular bus. The free route not going tourist area pun. Going Melaka GH, pasar besar beside Kipmart and MITC. medical and gomen office route

No jonker walk, dataran, mahkota, portugis settlement, zoo, taman buaya or mini malaysia. Tourist dare to bising we will tell them its what we citizens want.

This post has been edited by eaglehelang: Jul 21 2018, 07:51 PM
jumpercable
post Jul 21 2018, 09:18 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Jul 21 2018, 07:49 PM)
They can always take the regular bus. The free route not going tourist area pun. Going Melaka GH, pasar besar beside Kipmart and MITC. medical and gomen office route
Will it go city centre or no? KL also it doesn't go to the tourist area. It goes to the CBD to cater for working people. But the CBD of KL is a tourist place in itself, not to mention not all tourists go to tourist area. Some tourists are business visitors going for meeting.

And how do you explain foreign spouses then? My wife uses the free bus to come to my office to meet me. So how?

How about expats? In KL there are expats using the buses also.

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Jul 21 2018, 07:49 PM)
Tourist dare to bising we will tell them its what we citizens want.
1. I guess you haven't met those ang moh tourists that dare to beat up locals to get their way, not to mention, "that's what you citizens want? f off, we will tell people not to visit you.

2. "we" tell them what citizens want? No way, this is Malaysia, "we" will tell Banglas that this free bus is for locals only. But when it comes to ang moh tourists, "we" will maybe get off the bus and "persilakan" ang moh to please board. Maybe stand up offer seat to them also.

That's why I say, no use, its not about "citizen only", its about "which foreigner". Malaysia is a country which discriminates against coloured foreigners, heck even among its own citizens there's discrimination.
Pain4UrsinZ
post Jul 21 2018, 09:29 PM

Regular
1,775 posts

salah faham, ini warga malaysia aka MAMAK
SUSLampazhi
post Jul 21 2018, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Sept got operasi secara besar-besaran? Hantar all balik?
eaglehelang
post Jul 21 2018, 10:15 PM

Regular
1,075 posts

QUOTE(jumpercable @ Jul 21 2018, 09:18 PM)
Will it go city centre or no? KL also it doesn't go to the tourist area. It goes to the CBD to cater for working people. But the CBD of KL is a tourist place in itself, not to mention not all tourists go to tourist area. Some tourists are business visitors going for meeting.

And how do you explain foreign spouses then? My wife uses the free bus to come to my office to meet me. So how?

How about expats? In KL there are expats using the buses also.
1. I guess you haven't met those ang moh tourists that dare to beat up locals to get their way, not to mention, "that's what you citizens want? f off, we will tell people not to visit you.

2. "we" tell them what citizens want? No way, this is Malaysia, "we" will tell Banglas that this free bus is for locals only. But when it comes to ang moh tourists, "we" will maybe get off the bus and "persilakan" ang moh to please board. Maybe stand up offer seat to them also.

That's why I say, no use, its not about "citizen only", its about "which foreigner". Malaysia is a country which discriminates against coloured foreigners, heck even among its own citizens there's discrimination.
You didnt understand my post kah? We suggest can show IC, free. Forgot bring IC, even if citizen, pay as usual. Whoever cannot show IC, pay

I have NOT met the aggressive tourists you mentioned and Melaka is tourism state.
Here, the bus drivers dare to scold ang moh tourists who try to pay bus fare with RM50. I have seen one pakcik driver shout at ang moh very loudly get out of the bus while the friend run in to the shops to change smaller money. They dont give a shit abt ang moh.
Drivers that drive the Jonker Walk/Mahkota route will direct tell the tourists to get down and change money 1st if they pay with RM50. If get pakcik or uncle driver, siaplah kena maki.

Actually there are more PRC tourists in terms of number, they are just happy to find a local who can speak mandarin to ask for directions.

Route : No, not to city center. To the other way, towards Ayer Keroh. Use google map to find out where is Melaka General Hospital and MITC.

So, I would to see those ang moh expats or tourists or even PRC, try to action2 over here. The whole bus, driver + passengers will scold them. Here local passengers have more senior citizens, they have no qualms scolding outsiders.

SUSmemekfalui
post Jul 21 2018, 10:30 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

Mane video UMNO member bagi green light Bangla dude kawen awek??
jumpercable
post Jul 21 2018, 10:44 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Jul 21 2018, 10:15 PM)
You didnt understand my post kah? We suggest can show IC, free. Forgot bring IC, even if citizen, pay as usual. Whoever cannot show IC, pay
I understood but my point was coloured foreigner vs white foreigner.

I have NOT met the aggressive tourists you mentioned and Melaka is tourism state.
I'm not surprised. Maybe they skipped Melaka? Read my post further down on why I'm not surprised.

Here, the bus drivers dare to scold ang moh tourists who try to pay bus fare with RM50. I have seen one pakcik driver shout at ang moh very loudly get out of the bus while the friend run in to the shops to change smaller money. They dont give a shit abt ang moh.
Drivers that drive the Jonker Walk/Mahkota route will direct tell the tourists to get down and change money 1st if they pay with RM50. If get pakcik or uncle driver, siaplah kena maki.
Good job on the pakcik thumbsup.gif Though there won't be tripadvisor award unlike KL's Go KL (I'm not saying its good or bad, nor am I for or against it, just saying) and ang moh maybe post "Melaka is a shit city". Yes, such idiots exist on Tripadvisor. And yes they are ang moh.

Actually there are more PRC tourists in terms of number, they are just happy to find a local who can speak mandarin to ask for directions.
Exactly, which is why I said I'm not surprised you have not met those aggressive tourists. They are more in major cities, Melaka to them seems to be off the grid. They are more in major city areas like KL or Singapore. Melaka will be off the grid to them.

Route : No, not to city center. To the other way, towards Ayer Keroh. Use google map to find out where is Melaka General Hospital and MITC.
Ok. I dunno because everytime go Melaka is driving and pakai Waze je.

So, I would to see those ang moh expats or tourists or even PRC, try to action2 over here. The whole bus, driver + passengers will scold them. Here local passengers have more senior citizens, they have no qualms scolding outsiders.
I would like to see that too, but then sadly these same ang mohs will go rant about it on Tripadvisor, "Discrimination". Then again, not that I support it or against it. I'm just telling you what the scenario may be

Here in KL local passengers also have senior citizens, but they also jilat ang moh. But compared to what you said, is less. Most senior citizens here drive cars. (Yes, driving sometimes macam kimak). Most bus passengers here are local young girls, so of course, to them, Ang moh > Bangla.

In fact throw a local girl into a bus full of ang mohs, panties wet already.

This post has been edited by jumpercable: Jul 21 2018, 10:45 PM
smallbug
post Jul 21 2018, 10:56 PM

Enthusiast
859 posts

QUOTE(kypronite @ Jul 21 2018, 02:55 PM)
i don't like banga but cmmonlah ,takkan you tell bangla you foreigner you cannot take this bus
maybe made them  pay for bus ride
Give up their seats for Malaysians... aka Bangladeshi Rosa Parks? dry.gif blink.gif

2 Pages < 1 2
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.82    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:19 AM