Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RANK SEA is Super Cancer

views

Leonix7791
post Feb 1 2019, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I stop playing the game entirely and uninstalled Dota2 last Nov, have never felt so cleanse in mind and body before. Dota2 solo is just pure toxic game. 90% of my friends have stop playing for the same reasons as well.
cybetronus
post Feb 15 2019, 09:09 PM

QUOTE(facelol @ Sep 24 2018, 01:41 PM)
to be honest, i've played dota for YEARSSS now. One thing i can assure u guys is that no matter how high your rank is, if you solo and met against low rankers 3-4 party-together opponent, u will end up losing majority of the time. communication is the key

i created a smurf account and played with one friend of mine guardian rank, i am legend rank. i lost most of the game when opponent have 3-4 party together
To be honest legend is nothing more than archon . You create a new account and lose all you will get near to legend .
paletteLIFE
post Mar 28 2019, 02:18 PM

I am in Ancient bracket now. At least SEA server mostly tryhard till the end, no give up or intentional feeding due to emo
paletteLIFE
post Mar 28 2019, 02:22 PM

QUOTE(siew14 @ Aug 30 2018, 05:41 PM)
in terms of skill, how does MMR in SEA compared to other regions?

Like 5k MMR in SEA is equivalent to 6K in Europe or USA?

do you guys know?
Legend bracket in SEA maybe similar to mid Ancient bracket US server
ifourtos
post Mar 28 2019, 02:26 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

only sxhai play moba
trowapeter
post Mar 28 2019, 06:52 PM

Getting Started

I've played DotA for years now and I personally prefer to play solo nowadays. I will just go in turbo mode and use whatever hero that can annoy/troll the enemy team as much as I can. its all about having fun while trying to win the game.

This post has been edited by trowapeter: Mar 28 2019, 06:55 PM
SpringBiscuit
post Apr 11 2019, 05:04 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

from 3k climb till 5k, mostly abuse imbalance hero last time, nowadays i only play pos 4 or 5, why? Simple, any tom dick and harry knows how to do last hit in 3k plus rank, it is easy to learn to be frank as any dota player, hit creeps and buy recommended item, however these carry will suffer and not come back if they are not babysitted, as mentioned, they are not 7k mmr carry player.

To be frank i rather have average skill carry then average skill pos 4 and 5, good pos4 and 5 can gank and create so much space for carry to free farm and win late game, shitty pos 4 and 5 basically will let your carry underfarm.

And of course, learn to speak nicely to your team and command when to push and back.
cixo-cixo
post Apr 14 2019, 02:42 PM

Getting Started

I think the toxicity comes with cultural and language differences. To overcome that , I think try to be a bit more understanding and lessen that ego. As Jordan Peterson said, compare yourself to who you were yesterday - and not someone else today. If you get pissy due to a so called bad player in all 10 games, then try the next day and get angry with 9 out of 10 games. Easy shiz. Then 8 and 7 and so forth, by 10 days your comm would be better than when you started, and you probably will start winning more games. Relax dude it’s just a ffing game!:)

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0641sec    2.77    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2019 - 11:57 PM