Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Reviews on Ripple Price Chart History in 2018

views

TSmatty0312
post Jul 16 2018, 04:28 PM, updated 6y ago

1 posts

Ripple first makes history in December, the exchange rate of XRP against the US dollar eventually exceeded $1 for the first time, with a market capitalization of more than $50 billion. On the following Friday, Ripple rose 33% against the US dollar to $1.90 and then stabilized at $1.85. It is necessary for you guys to review on ripple price chart history in 2018.

Ripple has had a low ripple against the dollar in most Ripple price exchanges since its inception. As a matter of fact, if you look back at Ripple price chart history, it has taken almost six years to reach its high level, which experts believe is due to its entry into new markets. It was named one of the top 10 best performing coins in 12 months and added two banks and three currency processors to its customers to provide low-cost deals in 2018.

In January and February of 2018, when most cryptocurrency values suffered significant losses, the Ripple price seemed to remain unchanged. What’s more, Its collective market value reached $71.4 billion in February, largely unchanged.
twentyfour24
post Jul 16 2018, 05:42 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

QUOTE(matty0312 @ Jul 16 2018, 04:28 PM)
Ripple first makes history in December, the exchange rate of XRP against the US dollar eventually exceeded $1 for the first time, with a market capitalization of more than $50 billion. On the following Friday, Ripple rose 33% against the US dollar to $1.90 and then stabilized at $1.85. It is necessary for you guys to review on ripple price chart history in 2018.

Ripple has had a low ripple against the dollar in most Ripple price exchanges since its inception. As a matter of fact, if you look back at Ripple price chart history, it has taken almost six years to reach its high level, which experts believe is due to its entry into new markets. It was named one of the top 10 best performing coins in 12 months and added two banks and three currency processors to its customers to provide low-cost deals in 2018.

In January and February of 2018, when most cryptocurrency values suffered significant losses, the Ripple price seemed to remain unchanged. What’s more, Its collective market value reached $71.4 billion in February, largely unchanged.
My friend ask me to invest in this ripple thingy. But i don't have any clue on this. My friend told me this ripple will gained alot by end of this year. Is it true?
Titantt
post Jul 31 2018, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(twentyfour24 @ Jul 16 2018, 05:42 PM)
My friend ask me to invest in this ripple thingy. But i don't have any clue on this. My friend told me this ripple will gained alot by end of this year. Is it true?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

If you believe in technical analysis, perhaps it'll tell you something from the historical chart
Azurika
post Aug 1 2018, 02:13 AM

Power to Leverage
1,721 posts

QUOTE(twentyfour24 @ Jul 16 2018, 05:42 PM)
Fomo over, dont bother. U buy, they gain.
bobster
post Aug 4 2018, 10:00 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(JTHippo @ Aug 3 2018, 06:39 PM)
Actually XRP will not gain alot because they have huge supply, if you want to buy and hold to gain in price in low risk, buy bitcoin. If you want to work for money then do mining, if u want to use money to earn money, then do masternode. If you just want super fast transaction that can be sent to someone at another end of the world, use Stellar.

The world of crypto if full of wonders if u study it and understand it.

Anyways, i'm a hardcore CoinGecko fan because their website layout and community support is just awesome and fun.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stellar
Hi JTHippo, this is Bobby here, co-founder of CoinGecko. Thank you for the support! Great to hear that we have a hardcore CoinGecko fan!
We are KL-based and are always in crypto meetups in town. Hope to see you guys in one of the meetups soon smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:39 PM