Thanks to Sicurez Dashcam Station-Malaysia for providing the newly launched model from Thinkware, the F200. Malaysia is one of the three countries in the world to be the first to pre-launch this F200.
Thinkware product page: F200
Sicurez product page: F200
• Processor: Ambarella A12A20
• Sensor: ON Semiconduction CMOS 2.13M
• Viewing angle: 140° viewing angle
• 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
• Resolution: Front: Full HD (1920x1080P) Rear: HD (1280x720P)
• Support up to 128GB microSD card
• Built-in super capacitor
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Motion detection parking mode
• Format Free 2.0 Technology
• External GPS Antenna (optional)
• Safety Camera Alert (requires external GPS receiver)
• Rear camera
• Rear camera cable
• Hardwire kit
• Thinkware 16GB micro SD card
• Tape mount
• Spare mounting tape
• Cable clips
• Quick start guide
• Customer service information leaflet
Rear camera cable
Thinkware 16GB micro SD
Spare mounting tape & cable clips
Quick start guide
Customer service information
I will be using 128GB Netac Pro micro SD for the recordings. I’ll also be using the external GPS receiver from Thinkware with the F200.
Initial firmware out of the box
Have updated to v1.01.00 from v1.00.00 with the update to sync date and time with the connected smartphone.
Thinkware Cloud app
The videos below are recorded in 1920×1080 30fps with an overall bit rate of 11.2 Mb/s for the front camera and in 1280×720 30fps with an overall bit rate of 11.2 Mb/s for the rear camera.
A great improvement over the F100. Videos are much clearer for this entry level dual dashcam from Thinkware. But I wished that Thinkware should have considered 1080p for both front and rear cameras instead of the 720p for the rear camera.
And most importantly is able to sync date and time and update firmware using the Thinkware Cloud app.
This post has been edited by blurjoey: Jul 18 2018, 10:52 AM