Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Theory of property price take years to bottom., Whose theory?

views

SUSNew Klang
post Jul 14 2018, 05:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(empatTan @ Jul 14 2018, 04:41 PM)
Exactly. By that time, we're not only talking about property risks anymore. We're talking about d country risk. That is to say; it's not d property market, there's something wrong with d country. Malaysia is no where near that stage especially now with a new PH government.

Actually, now is a v good time to start yr prop hunt!
I am very selective of locations, need to get one for good rental income. No more flipping.
aspartame
post Jul 14 2018, 05:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,165 posts

So, what you mean is prices have not softened yet?
icemanfx
post Jul 14 2018, 11:45 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

QUOTE(empatTan @ Jul 14 2018, 04:41 PM)
Exactly. By that time, we're not only talking about property risks anymore. We're talking about d country risk. That is to say; it's not d property market, there's something wrong with d country. Malaysia is no where near that stage especially now with a new PH government.

Actually, now is a v good time to start yr prop hunt!
QUOTE(New Klang @ Jul 14 2018, 05:23 PM)
Klang Valley landed freehold will not go down unless it is abnormal.

There is no bad economy or crisis.

Watch out when banks stop lending even you have good credentials.
user posted image

user posted image

Singapore 2013-2017 showed, house price could drop without economic crisis.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Jul 14 2018, 11:49 PM
ManutdGiggs
post Jul 14 2018, 11:53 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,543 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jul 14 2018, 11:45 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

Noted
icemanfx
post Jul 14 2018, 11:55 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

user posted image

ManutdGiggs in sg, retail could drop more than residential. will it happen here?

ManutdGiggs
post Jul 15 2018, 12:17 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,543 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jul 14 2018, 11:55 PM)
user posted image

ManutdGiggs in sg, retail could drop more than residential. will it happen here?
Noted.

Wat say u πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

U r a quarter of cycle differ 🀣🀣🀣
David_77
post Jul 15 2018, 09:02 AM

In a hurry to make up for lost time!
2,396 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jul 14 2018, 11:45 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

So selective in your answer/example. And it gave the wrong answer.

SG properties dropped was due to Government intervention in placing property cooling measures.

After suffering a setback in 2010 Election, the Government took measures to regain voters confidence. Among the measures was to control the run increase of property prices (not just condo but also HDB).

So, it was artificially pushed down. Not what you are trying to prove here.

ManutdGiggs
post Jul 15 2018, 09:09 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,543 posts

QUOTE(David_77 @ Jul 15 2018, 09:02 AM)
So selective in your answer/example. And it gave the wrong answer. 

SG properties dropped was due to Government intervention in placing property cooling measures.

After suffering a setback in 2010 Election, the Government took measures to regain voters confidence. Among the measures was to control the run increase of property prices (not just condo but also HDB).

Boss we shall not giv her too much of real life experiences but charts ll b sufficient to her.

She is a quarter cycle ahead of any of us on paper n I hav to admit tis cos I vely silly acted on facts I found or experience in life.

U make her smarty oso she won't say kamsiah wan. She ll instead make it her claim later on for wateva u informed her.

Let's hav her around a joke of the day lo. I likey tat way cos a low EQ lady is the best cheer anytime. 🀣🀣🀣
David_77
post Jul 15 2018, 09:14 AM

2,396 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jul 15 2018, 09:09 AM)
Boss we shall not giv her too much of real life experiences but charts ll b sufficient to her.

She is a quarter cycle ahead of any of us on paper n I hav to admit tis cos I vely silly acted on facts I found or experience in life.

U make her smarty oso she won't say kamsiah wan. She ll instead make it her claim later on for wateva u informed her.

Let's hav her around a joke of the day lo. I likey tat way cos a low EQ lady is the best cheer anytime. 🀣🀣🀣
Lol! Noted boss πŸ˜„

Tapi, something it’s funny to read her sh*ts but some time it’s just so stupid that the sh*ts becomes annoying.

Okie, okie, I’ll let her have her joke 🀣🀣🀣
ManutdGiggs
post Jul 15 2018, 09:28 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,543 posts

QUOTE(David_77 @ Jul 15 2018, 09:14 AM)
Lol! Noted boss πŸ˜„

Tapi, something it’s funny to read her sh*ts but some time it’s just so stupid that the sh*ts becomes annoying.

Okie, okie, I’ll let her have her joke 🀣🀣🀣
In fact she is a modern automated answering machine to counter AI.

David_77
post Jul 15 2018, 09:31 AM

2,396 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jul 15 2018, 09:28 AM)
In fact she is a modern automated answering machine to counter AI.
More like a broken record, that keeps playing the same message over and over again.

Of course, satu hari nanti, she will be right. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
icemanfx
post Jul 15 2018, 09:47 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

QUOTE(David_77 @ Jul 15 2018, 09:02 AM)
So selective in your answer/example. And it gave the wrong answer.Β 

Yes, sg property price dropped due to cooling measure. it showed property price could drop without economic crisis.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Jul 15 2018, 09:51 AM
ManutdGiggs
post Jul 15 2018, 09:48 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,543 posts

QUOTE(David_77 @ Jul 15 2018, 09:31 AM)
More like a broken record, that keeps playing the same message over and over again.

Of course, satu hari nanti, she will be right. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dun expect I TOLD U SO fr her with her ego.

Let's get back to topic.

According to madam icy props take yrs to bottom. Theoretically sound rite hor. When is the rebound seems to b unpredictable. How to buy at the lowest??? Would lowest 8n history indicated in wateva chart applied the same to hot areas or laku props???

Is any1 getting the 18/kg nulian recently with similar quality of those 20 25 35 38 grades???

Majority of lelong props ll b the same class those dream units located at prime areas??? Or merely another mass product??? Just for comparison. Chances r there for dream units to b in auction but slim. Would any guru so smart to provide a trick to get foreclosure units of top 5 dream props at top 5 wet dream locations at dream prices??? Btw dun ask me wat r those top 5 ya. It varies for each indi 🀣🀣🀣

Anw b4 investing with hard earn moolah or b4 buying for own use, whoeva buyer oso need to know they strategy n financial position. Over leverage is definitely a no no. Mortgage is unlike buying funds or forex. U dun make the income overnight which ll oso cos damages overnight.

Be a smart investor to utilise opm in a smart way. Not a smart trader like how fun minizer is doin by spending opm. Leech kononnya. πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

ManutdGiggs
post Jul 15 2018, 09:49 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,543 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jul 15 2018, 09:47 AM)
Yes, sg property price drooped due to cooling measure. it showed property price could drop without economic crisis.
Now she can make use of tis fr now on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gratz madam icy.
David_77
post Jul 15 2018, 10:08 AM

2,396 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jul 15 2018, 09:49 AM)
Now she can make use of tis fr now on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gratz madam icy.
Muahaa... haaa.... now I really know what you mean.

Ok, ok, give one free bullet to her liao 🀣🀣🀣
David_77
post Jul 15 2018, 10:14 AM

2,396 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jul 15 2018, 09:48 AM)

Let's get back to topic.

According to madam icy props take yrs to bottom. Theoretically sound rite hor. When is the rebound seems to b unpredictable. How to buy at the lowest??? Would lowest 8n history indicated in wateva chart applied the same to hot areas or laku props???

Is any1 getting the 18/kg nulian recently with similar quality of those 20 25 35 38 grades???

Majority of lelong props ll b the same class those dream units located at prime areas??? Or merely another mass product??? Just for comparison. Chances r there for dream units to b in auction but slim. Would any guru so smart to provide a trick to get foreclosure units of top 5 dream props at top 5 wet dream locations at dream prices??? Btw dun ask me wat r those top 5 ya. It varies for each indi 🀣🀣🀣

Anw b4 investing with hard earn moolah or b4 buying for own use, whoeva buyer oso need to know they strategy n financial position. Over leverage is definitely a no no. Mortgage is unlike buying funds or forex. U dun make the income overnight which ll oso cos damages overnight.

Be a smart investor to utilise opm in a smart way. Not a smart trader like how fun minizer is doin by spending opm. Leech kononnya. πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
This one I get it.

It’s like blindly follow some Grade A/B/C rating, or spending lots of moolah to do the β€˜wow’ factor on rental or boasting spending only RMx,xxx on fully furnished.

Boleh baca and theory is always impressive on paper tapi must really use own brain. After all, everyone ada self motive.

Oh shit, it’s what mdm icy always cakap? Don’t buy property cos guru cakap (tapi she macam keeps telling us to buy shares/unit trusts etc) aiyoh, slapping own face lah she.

flight
post Jul 15 2018, 10:20 AM

Regular
1,567 posts

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, i agree with some of the things. The graphs are useful though.
flight
post Jul 15 2018, 10:21 AM

Regular
1,567 posts

Wah why all of u so nasty.
SUSNew Klang
post Jul 15 2018, 10:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

I like Icy to talk the market down as it will give me more value for what I will be paying.

Anyway my target property is often above 700k, below 1m.

Location is PJ freehold landed like BU, DU, DJ, AD, TTun.

icemanfx
post Jul 15 2018, 11:16 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jul 15 2018, 09:48 AM)

Let's get back to topic.

There is no guarantee dream property will not become wet dream like arkadia at dpc.

Taking index as all is like having a cheap/expensive/good/bad durian to assume the whole season harvest is the same.

QUOTE(New Klang @ Jul 15 2018, 10:27 AM)
I like Icy to talk the market down as it will give me more value for what I will be paying.

Anyway my target property is often above 700k,Β  below 1m.

Location is PJ freehold landed like BU, DU, DJ, AD, TTun.
I am not in the position to talk the market down, just sharing my course work.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Jul 15 2018, 11:17 AM

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:24 AM