Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Eco Grandeur (VERSION 3A), Norton Garden,the enchanting garden inEG

views

lildocker
post May 26 2019, 09:15 PM

25 posts

May I know where are the majority of EG buyers working in? Shah Alam/Subang/Klang/PJ area?

Should I even consider Puncak Alam area if I'm working in KL center? How is the traffic compared to Setia Alam? To those who work in KL, is 1.5 hours the standard traveling time to/from KL?
lildocker
post May 27 2019, 02:34 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Ongliao99 @ May 27 2019, 01:43 AM)
Currently living in Denai Alam, so for me it's jln sg Buloh and the Mrt. But have friends living at Saujana Utama. They said if you leave before 6.40 then it's not too bad as some cut over to elmina and sg Buloh and some ppl use mokhtar dahari. However, I too feel that in the last 6 months it's Got worst, either due to more ppl living along puncak alam or the fact that Persiaran Mokhtar Dahari Road improvement spills higher flow out to the main roads heading to PJ/KL. DASH might help pull traffic out from the interior areas but that means it'll speed up the flow and bottle neck in the KL exit points.
Was looking at EG as in 3 yrs time you can cut over from elmina green to elmina City and by 2024/5 hope that the Mrt extends out this direction

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1185552/wor...eability-making
Thank you very much for the info, that's really helpful. I share the same opinions as you about Elmina, in fact I had already checked out Elmina Green 1 (the other phases are too expensive for me) but failed to secure a unit with the developer. Seems like my only option is the subsales market.

So you drive to and park at MRT Sungai Buloh, then onwards to KL? How has this mode of commute been working for you so far from Denai Alam?

"DASH might help pull traffic out from the interior areas but that means it'll speed up the flow and bottle neck in the KL exit points." - good insight

This post has been edited by lildocker: May 27 2019, 02:41 PM
lildocker
post May 27 2019, 02:49 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ May 27 2019, 08:56 AM)
to be frank... if u are not used to 2 hours travel journey per day... better dont... lol.... min 1 hour max 2 hours per way if got accident and heavy rain.... lol.... but traffic for now still better than SA... but you cant be sure once its fully developed with population keep coming in... how it will be...
I get your point.. Good place to stay though for those working nearby. Beautiful landscape and houses. Too bad my tempat cari makan in KL.

Thanks for sharing your view!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0527sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:45 AM