Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Eco Grandeur (VERSION 3A), Norton Garden,the enchanting garden inEG

views

Ongliao99
post May 22 2019, 09:17 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(propusers @ May 21 2019, 11:58 PM)
oic, Type B (690k) and Type C (720k with higher celing at dining area).

based on my understanding with EcoWorld projects, their priced Type A <= Type B <= Type C <= Type D and etc...
Avenham type C and F most expensive. Type F has the living hall extended. Some types similar at the ground floor but the room orientation is different upstairs.

Anyways now wait to see if can get good subsale price.
mark0411
post May 23 2019, 01:22 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Ongliao99 @ May 21 2019, 10:38 PM)
Yes am interested if the price is right. Can you PM me your best price. Type D Avenham from the developer after discount is 690k plus a little, free Mot, legal fee and stamping. Are you looking to let go ard 650k?
Bought it at 630k iinm, i think i will just wait it out biggrin.gif
lildocker
post Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Group: Junior Member

May I know where are the majority of EG buyers working in? Shah Alam/Subang/Klang/PJ area?

Should I even consider Puncak Alam area if I'm working in KL center? How is the traffic compared to Setia Alam? To those who work in KL, is 1.5 hours the standard traveling time to/from KL?
Ongliao99
post Today, 01:38 AM

QUOTE(lildocker @ May 26 2019, 09:15 PM)
May I know where are the majority of EG buyers working in? Shah Alam/Subang/Klang/PJ area?

Should I even consider Puncak Alam area if I'm working in KL center? How is the traffic compared to Setia Alam? To those who work in KL, is 1.5 hours the standard traveling time to/from KL?
Currently living in Denai Alam, so for me it's jln sg Buloh and the Mrt. But have friends living at Saujana Utama. They said if you leave before 6.40 then it's not too bad as some cut over to elmina and sg Buloh and some ppl use mokhtar dahari. However, I too feel that in the last 6 months it's Got worst, either due to more ppl living along puncak alam or the fact that Persiaran Mokhtar Dahari Road improvement spills higher flow out to the main roads heading to PJ/KL. DASH might help pull traffic out from the interior areas but that means it'll speed up the flow and bottle neck in the KL exit points.
Was looking at EG as in 3 yrs time you can cut over from elmina green to elmina City and by 2024/5 hope that the Mrt extends out this direction
Ongliao99
post Today, 01:43 AM

QUOTE(lildocker @ May 26 2019, 09:15 PM)

Currently living in Denai Alam, so for me it's jln sg Buloh and the Mrt. But have friends living at Saujana Utama. They said if you leave before 6.40 then it's not too bad as some cut over to elmina and sg Buloh and some ppl use mokhtar dahari. However, I too feel that in the last 6 months it's Got worst, either due to more ppl living along puncak alam or the fact that Persiaran Mokhtar Dahari Road improvement spills higher flow out to the main roads heading to PJ/KL. DASH might help pull traffic out from the interior areas but that means it'll speed up the flow and bottle neck in the KL exit points.
Was looking at EG as in 3 yrs time you can cut over from elmina green to elmina City and by 2024/5 hope that the Mrt extends out this direction

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1185552/wor...eability-making

42 Pages « < 40 41 42Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0567sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2019 - 05:20 AM