Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

I wonder would maxis look in this?, Using maxis name

views

TSknight
post Jul 13 2018, 10:28 PM, updated 6y ago

The Truth is Out There..
1,842 posts

Attached Image

I do wonder if Maxis will see this and how would they react on such messages forwarded to scam innocent people out there?

Obviously, I'm not that naive to fall into such trap but I wonder how they operate. I notice they are having huge dark organization with many staff working on cheating people's money byusing company such as Maxis to leverage their success to cheat more people.

I did not report to police as I don't think they will do anything.

Anyone tried to message such scam before for fun? hmm.gif
Maxis
post Jul 15 2018, 04:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(knight @ Jul 13 2018, 10:28 PM)
Attached Image

I do wonder if Maxis will see this and how would they react on such messages forwarded to scam innocent people out there?

Obviously, I'm not that naive to fall into such trap but I wonder how they operate. I notice they are having huge dark organization with many staff working on cheating people's money byusing company such as Maxis to leverage their success to cheat more people.

I did not report to police as I don't think they will do anything.

Anyone tried to message such scam before for fun? hmm.gif
Hi,

The number that this WhatsApp message is being sent from as well as the website address is not from Maxis. This is a scam so we recommend that you block the number and not provide any personal information for your own safety. Rest assured we will take the necessary action required by the outcome of our investigation.

TQ
Rhetoric
post Jul 15 2018, 04:59 PM

On my way
514 posts

yeah i wonder too. im 100% sure this m.o has been used for so long.
TSknight
post Jul 15 2018, 10:52 PM

The Truth is Out There..
1,842 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Jul 15 2018, 04:49 PM)
Hi,

The number that this WhatsApp message is being sent from as well as the website address is not from Maxis. This is a scam so we recommend that you block the number and not provide any personal information for your own safety. Rest assured we will take the necessary action required by the outcome of our investigation.

TQ
Yes, Many of us smart enough to know that this is fake and a scam. And also many of us are not smart enough and giving out details and money to win the so called "Hadiah". Will maxis do something to put a block on such numbers since they are using your brand name to scam poor people.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:26 AM