Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Need help. Asked tenant to move out but he refused

views

michaelchang
post Jul 14 2018, 12:51 AM

Enthusiast
910 posts

QUOTE(Looi90 @ Jul 13 2018, 11:59 PM)
no tenancy agreement means Tenant is at the losing side as the property belongs to Landlord, last time my sis unit kena, we forcefully enter when there no one around, throw Tenant belongings which is not valuable out, report police about this suspicious figure(tenant) might gain entry on your unit even without agreement , stick beside your front gate, and cut the access cards Tenant holding+ inform the management body of the property, share security guards the print out photos of your tenant and prevent them from gaining entry, share their faces on fb to make sure surrounding landlords beware of renting out property to the tenant and inform about this case in property owner group of your condo , change lock and lastly confiscate those item which is valuable and considered as your unit furnishing item , in my case is plasma tv, sofa ,wardrobes, air conds, fridge,washing machine and etc rclxm9.gif Our unit rented basic to this Tenant, when they failed to fulfill payment, my unit suddenly become full furnish and we re-rent at higher rental few days after cleaning up, until now no more issue biggrin.gif
This is the best way to deal with such lousy tenant that don't pay n dont want to move. rclxms.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:40 PM