Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lighting in interior

AlenkoMilaya
post Jul 12 2018, 03:20 AM, updated 2w ago

Group: Newbie

There are so many topics about televisions. Remember 451 degrees Fahrenheit? There were walls of TV sets. You are going to implement it, aren't you?

I made repairs in several rooms, and now I'm doing interior decorating. I already bought furniture and the necessary elements. now I think over lighting, I would like something that is laconic and stylish. I need a design GEEK. And it is desirable that it be LED lighting. icon_question.gif
sonypshomer
post Jul 14 2018, 11:32 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

user posted image

just buy this cheap LED strip, stick it behind the TV and stick in to usb power of the TV.

done "laconic and stylish"

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/5v-05m-u...6VZOes&search=1

come with many length and config

Jayne K
post Jul 15 2018, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

wahh need or not to make the whole living rom like watching in cinema feel??
SSJBen
post Jul 15 2018, 06:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Don't use RGB LED strips. They are pointless and useless for a room meant for display viewing. It's only to wow yourself or guests but serves absolutely no benefit to increase the perception of contrast from your display or more importantly, lower eye fatigue. Don't fall into the noob trap. The process of removing lighting that isn't right is not worth the trouble.

If you are serious in bias lighting, get D65 white LED bulbs or strips from cinemaquest. They are not cheap, but they are the closest to D65 you can get from LEDs. Otherwise, go traditional and get Fluorescent lamps.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0457sec    3.76    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 11:34 AM