Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted She suddenly stop texting ?

views

Joeyskullz
post Jul 12 2018, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(koolspyda @ Jul 12 2018, 02:27 PM)
Ouch. Kinda familiar

Long long time ago, I did that. We were more than ‘messaging each other’ back then but we weren’t exclusive, sadly my ego was like yours & then ghosting happened (each other).
There wasn’t a day I look back to ponder and I’m sure she did too. But we all make our choices (mostly the guy, and sometimes the girl may complain to her friends, he never take ‘further action’ (pursue) ) *initial I tried but she kinda dropped out from contact (Presocial media) and it was quite impossible to reach out
True.. we used to text every single day, even working time also we keep texting. Night time mostly she would call me.. tells about family issue, work issue. Sometime she calls me 2am in the morning ask me to teman makan, i never think anything go makan with her. we were so close. then one day suddenly quiet. i thought she might have an issue. called her and keep call her. never answer. text her, never get reply.

I thought this is it. she's gone, so after 1 month got text from her saying miss me la .. cant stop thinking about me la.. keep calling me. but my heart already moved on and cannot look back. painful first time she left without saying any single word. if only she say its over i could accept. tapi silent mode. how to accept it back. i have move on to find better peace in my heart. it was my destiny just not to be with her.
koolspyda
post Jul 12 2018, 01:40 PM

Getting Started
222 posts

QUOTE(for4va @ Jul 12 2018, 02:34 PM)
May I know what is “ghosting” or “ghost you” ?
I assume that’s the terminology for “ignoring” (one side) these days?

Well, regardless. One side favored while the other didn’t feel right. Matter of different phase in life.

This post has been edited by koolspyda: Jul 12 2018, 01:42 PM
koolspyda
post Jul 12 2018, 01:46 PM

Getting Started
222 posts

QUOTE(Joeyskullz @ Jul 12 2018, 02:39 PM)
True.. we used to text every single day, even working time also we keep texting. Night time mostly she would call me.. tells about family issue, work issue. Sometime she calls me 2am in the morning ask me to teman makan, i never think anything go makan with her. we were so close. then one day suddenly quiet. i thought she might have an issue. called her and keep call her. never answer. text her, never get reply.

I thought this is it. she's gone, so after 1 month got text from her saying miss me la .. cant stop thinking about me la.. keep calling me. but my heart already moved on and cannot look back. painful first time she left without saying any single word. if only she say its over i could accept. tapi silent mode. how to accept it back. i have move on to find better peace in my heart. it was my destiny just not to be with her.
I think she “fell for you” but held back maybe because like in some cases was not “single”, maybe she has a LDR or someone else.

Indecisive, indecision that’s what happened my guess.

For my case I think hey maybe if i was not too snooty but allow start afresh (?) I kinda know I wasn’t really given A proper look at by her.
Joeyskullz
post Jul 12 2018, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(koolspyda @ Jul 12 2018, 02:46 PM)
I think she “fell for you” but held back maybe because like in some cases was not “single”, maybe she has a LDR or someone else.

Indecisive, indecision that’s what happened my guess.

For my case I think hey maybe if i was not too snooty but allow start afresh (?) I kinda know I wasn’t really given A proper look at by her.
Yeap, most probably. 2 years i know her. She never talks about her crush or any other guy. Never talks to me. She might share to her bff's. But it is what is .. within 1 month gap. so many things happened to me. so i only could focus getting up and fixing my life where i left it.
ashleemak
post Jul 12 2018, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
252 posts

Ghost = irresponsible.
You wouldn't wanna hang around with people like that anyway. Like many said here, I suggest you to move on. She's not worth it anymore and all the time you spent on finding out the truth will make her resent you even more. Take it as ah, it's one of those things, nvm move on mindset.
koolspyda
post Jul 12 2018, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
222 posts

QUOTE(ashleemak @ Jul 12 2018, 03:24 PM)
Ghost = irresponsible.
You wouldn't wanna hang around with people like that anyway. Like many said here, I suggest you to move on. She's not worth it anymore and all the time you spent on finding out the truth will make her resent you even more.  Take it as ah, it's one of those things, nvm move on mindset.
Like we know it (most guys can’t figure it out) hence the barrage of threads here 😂

Girls don’t want to hurt guy feelings (directly) sometimes they avoid as to hoping the guy take the hint.

This post has been edited by koolspyda: Jul 12 2018, 02:52 PM
Ivan113
post Jul 12 2018, 05:29 PM

Enthusiast
925 posts

QUOTE(Joeyskullz @ Jul 12 2018, 09:35 AM)
TS, most of the guys might countered same problems, even I do. The girl that i used to text every single day out of sudden she become quiet and stop texting. Ask her for dinner or lunch always no reply from her. She always share about her issue at the work place, family and i always advise her. She takes the advise but suddenly she become quiet. End up me being feeling guilty not sure what i have done wrong or told her anything wrong that could turn off her completely.

I knew that she has lost interest or found someone better. Whenever i sent text to her only read but no reply. One day i texted her tell her that "I know you are busy with your own life, I wish you all the best. I know you are no longer interested to text me. Thank you for all the memories that you shared with me and im sorry from bottom of my heart if i ever did wrong or say wrong to you. I guess you found someone better and more fun that put a smile on your face. I know i am pretty sad and down because i lost someone who i thought that can makes me happy and smile every single day. May you find your own journey for happiness. Take care and be safe."

after 1 month she texted me saying miss me la, more wise advise from me la this la that la and even she called me, but me did not reply any txt or answer her call. I give up and move on. Tak nak sakit hati for 2nd time. I could be rather happy with someone else rather than playing with my feelings by like this.
after reading the first half, I thought you were a pu**y, but then after reading the rest, kudos, that's the right way my man.
Ivan113
post Jul 12 2018, 05:31 PM

Enthusiast
925 posts

QUOTE(for4va @ Jul 11 2018, 08:35 PM)
I'm feeling sad and broken. On my last thread I've talked about we're about to have a lunch together but when the day comes she didn't reply anything. I messaged her today is our lunch day but no reply, after 20 minutes then I went back to home with sadness and sorrow. The thing is after our lunch plan is postponed due to some reason we totally didn't talk anything about this again. During the end of our project, I thanked her for remembering my birthday and she wish me again and she say we will have lunch soon.  After several days I asked her when to have it , she said this day and time etc will be okay for her but ended up it didn't happen and she didn't tell me why ?
Should I ask her why ? or Stop talking to her ?

I can ask her friends or ask her directly since we are meeting for one last time regarding about the project.

is this why people says women are complicated ?? Like I'm seriously confused right now. I can't focus on something else and it is hard for me to simply move on from this kind of thing.

Please advice.
Sounds like she doesn't know how to reject you, so she "agrees" to go out with you, some people are like that, not only in love/relationship, but in day to day stuff, some people just love to FFK, because we have a culture of YES man in front of people, then FFK people through messages. Just farking move on, she doesn't deserve you.
Chaud
post Jul 13 2018, 03:06 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

why waste time inviting someone who is not even interested in coming?

if she's interested she sure come. or at least give a very valid reason once and suggest a new date and time that she can surely make it
Ivan113
post Jul 13 2018, 01:37 PM

Enthusiast
925 posts

QUOTE(magasel @ Jul 12 2018, 06:53 PM)
Actually I use this trick on my then date. She then became more excited to date me, and became my gf, then became my wife, then became the mother to my kid.

You missed your chance.
don't generalize girl like that, most of them are not like your wife, and I am very glad your wife is like that, we need more people like that.
PhakFuhZai
post Jul 13 2018, 03:53 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(magasel @ Jul 12 2018, 06:53 PM)
Actually I use this trick on my then date. She then became more excited to date me, and became my gf, then became my wife, then became the mother to my kid.

You missed your chance.
sorry what trick you mean?

how is your trick related to Joeyskullz

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0173sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:28 PM