Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hair Fall Shampoo

VICKIE LUYE
post Jul 10 2018, 04:28 PM, updated 3 months ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi gals,

Any good recommend for hair fall shampoo?? Prefer those natural non silicone shampoo...Mine 1 is really hair fall instead of hair breakage..
Much appreciated it!
MeToo
post Jul 10 2018, 04:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Ti be frank there isnt any "hair fall shampoo" that works.

What you could do is just to maybe go for some more traditional/organic approach that will avoid soakign your head/hair in harsh chemicals.
ctys2012
post Jul 10 2018, 04:43 PM

Getting Started

i use head and shoulder dandruff and hairfall control
NightHeart
post Jul 10 2018, 05:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(VICKIE LUYE @ Jul 10 2018, 04:28 PM)
Hi gals,

Any good recommend for hair fall shampoo?? Prefer those natural non silicone shampoo...Mine 1 is really hair fall instead of hair breakage..
Much appreciated it!
Try do some further reading on these:
1. Black castor oil
2. Rosemary essential oil
3. Carrot seed oil

Black castor oil is already well known for hair growth since long time ago. I know rosemary essential oil is scientifically proven as effective as minoxidil (the common chemical used to promote hair growth). Carrot seed oil seems to be the upcoming popular ones recently I think.

Actually there's a lot of oils that can help, just need to do your research. They usually help by:
1. Improving blood circulation at your scalp
2. Nourishing your scalp
3. Clearing off fungal/bacteria that's giving problems to your scalp

So if your hair fall is due to other factors e.g. genetic, then those may not be helpful. At most can only delay it.

iloilo
post Sep 1 2018, 08:55 PM

Group: Newbie

Hi,

most hairfall is due to scalp. If you have dandruff, then that is confirm the source of problem. Or else it could also be u have a very unhealty scalp that is oily and clogged.
Most shampoos in the market are not for scalp, unless dandruff shampoo. So I suggest you to really invest in a scalp shampoo, use a scalp conditioner, and any serum/treatment. It is really worth investing in scalp product and you can see the difference in 3months.
CardiY
post Sep 4 2018, 05:28 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(iloilo @ Sep 1 2018, 08:55 PM)
Hi,

most hairfall is due to scalp. If you have dandruff, then that is confirm the source of problem. Or else it could also be u have a very unhealty scalp that is oily and clogged.
Most shampoos in the market are not for scalp, unless dandruff shampoo. So I suggest you to really invest in a scalp shampoo, use a scalp conditioner, and any serum/treatment. It is really worth investing in scalp product and you can see the difference in 3months.
For me. If you have any problem with your hair after try all the products. Better you go and ask a profesional hairstylist. Is better than you try everything until your hair bald. Take an action before its too late gais.
yo_yo
post Sep 12 2018, 12:23 PM

Getting Started

my friend suggested atomy herbal shampoo for hair loss. i have not tried myself but i am also considering that too.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0589sec    1.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st September 2018 - 04:02 AM