Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dotatech IT Enterprise Terrible Shop

views

shiningace
post Jul 11 2018, 03:39 PM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(chrischiang @ Jul 11 2018, 02:41 PM)
LOL.. according to all those who said "Merchant have to honor their mistakes"

I submit the order, proceed to fill in personal info, proceed to payment page, "make payment", order confirm...

mean Switch MY should honor the deal below? 

[attachmentid=9909344]

just get ur refund and move on... is not like they dont refund u  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
TS even asked for clarification on the price and the seller has answered him, so the seller should be aware of the marketed price. bodo ke apa?
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 09:31 AM

Casual
365 posts

lol. seller hired cybertroopers or something? whats with all the retards?

user posted image
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 09:37 AM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(chrischiang @ Jul 12 2018, 09:22 AM)
finally someone with sense is here... pricing is way off still acceptable.. someone from here even said switch my should honor my order with Rm0.00 apple watch(obviously to everyone that's a mistake)...  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif
your case is completely different doh.gif

ts already clarified with the seller instead of buying straight away after noticing the low price.

im not sure whats the worse thing here. you're actually not pretending lmao
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 10:13 AM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(chrischiang @ Jul 12 2018, 10:04 AM)
oh so my case of system glitch is completely different?

as of i knew ts did not as personally i think.. some mr asked? doesnt matter..
im not protecting the seller.. what im saying is ethical problem..

does ts get his refund? yes.
why cant move on and buy from other seller? after all is willing sell willing buy..

quite common for lazada seller to cancel order.. just contact lazada cs and get those sorry voucher, instead of wanting the seller to honor the price to get yourself benefit.

i dont say seller/platform dont have responsibility, but as a buyer do have responsibility too when you click the t&c (dont say law above t&c, every t&c is written by lawyer follow by the law of the country) which mean you agree to all those term while you using the platform..
yes many will say this will happen to msia only, not going to see this in amazon etc.. then why dont you get it from amazon and not from lazada which seller at cheaper price?

all i can see is trying to get benefit from ppl lose..  what if you are a seller too and you put a wrong price tag. thousands of buyer bought it.. and if you would have to honor the deal, would cause you bankrupt.. would you honor the deal or cancel the order?
wut? already asked for the price and clarified with the staff, how is that wrong price tag? how else should u check for the price? go to the shop and check their registry? actually not pretending doh.gif
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 11:37 AM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(RViN @ Jul 12 2018, 11:35 AM)
This fella here keep putar belit bending over backwards to justify some crap lol.

I wasn't even talking about the case here, just talking about his stupid claims over T&C and he starts talking about other crap.

Wanna say sohai is too mild  laugh.gif
he's just doing what he is paid for rclxms.gif

shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 11:42 AM

Casual
365 posts

should make this thread the 1st result when u search the shop name
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 11:51 AM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(jokerneverdie @ Jul 12 2018, 11:48 AM)
everyday i came office, first thing i did was open laptop and then open this thread lmao
i kept this thread opened, and looking for new replies
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 12:13 PM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(FatalExe @ Jul 12 2018, 12:09 PM)
There was a famous case in Malaysia about exclusion clauses, parking management didn't want to be responsible for a break-in, the victim went to complain but get laughed at by the parking operator saying T&C is signed when you enter the parking, but he sued and won in court as the T&C itself is invalid and illegal.

In TS case the price was not an error, it was the sellers manual input and not a glitch

Good lawyers can probably argue that such a T&C is too vague and prone to abuse.

There are also countless case studies on offer/acceptance/consideration for price tag issues and most of them sides the buyer, especially if money already exchanged hands
exactly. even the parking with disclaimers: park at ur own risk does not excuse all responsibilities
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 12:18 PM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(RichardN @ Jul 12 2018, 12:13 PM)
Kindly share me the case name, I have been very furious at those parking tnc. We paid but the tnc said they no responsible.

I think the lawyer use "negligence clause", the parking operator did not have enough guard and doing a right patrolling and etc.
https://www.thestar.com.my/data/archives/20...g-and-security/
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 12:28 PM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(party @ Jul 12 2018, 12:24 PM)
i quote already but he reply all T&C drafted by follow law one...so he must be right. u n me must be wrong and quoted case in Mars. He is the smart one man..let him be forever kena cheated by those non-law abiding T&C. As a business owner, I like him/
malaysians easy confused hahaha
shiningace
post Jul 12 2018, 02:55 PM

Casual
365 posts

boikott
shiningace
post Jul 13 2018, 10:17 AM

Casual
365 posts

seller put wrong price, buyer confirmed with seller about the price, buyer proceed to purchase the item = buyer taking advantage LMAOOOOO
shiningace
post Jul 13 2018, 11:02 AM

Casual
365 posts

this week has been fun guys, from monday till friday rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by shiningace: Jul 13 2018, 11:03 AM
shiningace
post Jul 13 2018, 05:55 PM

Casual
365 posts

i need more dramazzz
shiningace