Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Trial of Datuk Seri Najib Razak, Your thoughts on the upcoming trial.

views

whirlwind
post Yesterday, 12:43 AM

http://purplemonkey.com.my/
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 19 2019, 12:08 AM)
Hello uncle. The burden of proof for criminal case is on the prosecution side. Not for the accused side to prove. Since you siding with the prosecution, so you must prove it also. Please dont show your ignorance here.
If you said najib ordered people to transfer, please prove it. Not simply say or defame something without evidence okay?
Tell me honestly from day 1 till now. Nothing in your opinion is a good evidence that shows Najib might be involved in this SRC case? Getting involved in KWAP funds, the money flows into his accounts, distribution of the money in his account, any actions on Faisal or others involved, the statements from the witness, and etc. All of them are rubbish? Irrelevant?
LamTin.
post Yesterday, 01:20 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Jul 19 2019, 12:26 AM)
Hello lil kid, I’m not in the court. Are you in the court? If you are please ask the prosecutor for the evidence that you actually want since all the evidence that has been presented not relevant to you. Please show some logical statements will you

I ask you think what are the possibility, not only being bias that with only Faisal, can Najib be guilty.

Remember we are in Lowyat forum. We are not in a court. Both me and you are not the judge. I’m here telling you my opinion that I believe even without Faisal, it’s possible to put Najib in jail with other available evidence.
Lol. When losing in argument then saying not in the court? If you cannot argue with any evidence then why you still saying najib is guilty? You are defaming people you see.
And please remember we dont need to be inside the court only can argue with fact and evidence.

If you dont have any evidence to show that najib is involved, who are you to say najib is guilty? You think i am here to debating with ur opinion? If you just want to tell your biased opinion without proof, you better stop it uncle...tq

This post has been edited by LamTin.: Yesterday, 01:24 AM
whirlwind
post Yesterday, 06:33 AM

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 19 2019, 01:20 AM)
Lol. When losing in argument then saying not in the court? If you cannot argue with any evidence then why you still saying najib is guilty? You are defaming people you see.
And please remember we dont need to be inside the court only can argue with fact and evidence.

If you dont have any evidence to show that najib is involved, who are you to say najib is guilty? You think i am here to debating with ur opinion? If you just want to tell your biased opinion without proof, you better stop it uncle...tq
Hahaha lil kid, see! Please talk with some sense will ya. So this is your newest tactic. Hahaha. Cannot argue with evidence? What has been the court doing all the while I wonder? Hahaha. Defaming people? Go ahead and get Najib to sue everyone here in Lowyat forum then.

How many times I have to tell you we are in Lowyat forum? Stop dreaming or hallucinating can you? In my opinion Najib looks guilty after going through all the evidence that has been shared. This is not a statement of a judge. Who are you to say that Najib is not involved? If you are not here debating with all our opinions, what are you doing here lil kid? You better stop what you doing if you can’t take it here since you act like a judge. everything that has been presented at the court till today ain’t any evidence to you. Go and attend the court, not this forum. So that you can have all the evidence that you want and argue with the prosecutor.

Getting involved in KWAP funds, the money flows into his accounts, distribution of the money in his account, actions on Faisal or others involved, the statements from the witness(mountain behind Faisal) and etc

See! All the above not evidence right? This is your opinion.

This post has been edited by whirlwind: Yesterday, 06:49 AM
LamTin.
post Yesterday, 07:20 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Jul 19 2019, 06:33 AM)
Hahaha lil kid, see! Please talk with some sense will ya. So this is your newest tactic. Hahaha. Cannot argue with evidence? What has been the court doing all the while I wonder? Hahaha. Defaming people? Go ahead and get Najib to sue everyone here in Lowyat forum then.

How many times I have to tell you we are in Lowyat forum? Stop dreaming or hallucinating can you? In my opinion Najib looks guilty after going through all the evidence that has been shared. This is not a statement of a judge. Who are you to say that Najib is not involved? If you are not here debating with all our opinions, what are you doing here lil kid? You better stop what you doing if you can’t take it here since you act like a judge. everything that has been presented at the court till today ain’t any evidence to you. Go and attend the court, not this forum. So that you can have all the evidence that you want and argue with the prosecutor.

Getting involved in KWAP funds, the money flows into his accounts, distribution of the money in his account, actions on Faisal or others involved, the statements from the witness(mountain behind Faisal) and etc

See! All the above not evidence right? This is your opinion.
Yes uncle. You are totally wrong. Because you totally do not know how to prove the element of crime in this case. You dont even understand the charge sheet you see. I did not say najib is not involved. But its you never show any concrete evidence that najib is involved but instead trolling with irrelevant stuff here. What you type here never show anything that najib is the mastermind. Just because money is flowing inside his account then he is the mastermind? So if your staff transfer money into ur account and then hiding so you are the mastermind?
kmarc
post Yesterday, 08:24 AM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 19 2019, 07:20 AM)
Yes uncle. You are totally wrong. Because you totally do not know how to prove the element of crime in this case. You dont even understand the charge sheet you see. I did not say najib is not involved. But its you never show any concrete evidence that najib is involved but instead trolling with irrelevant stuff here. What you type here never show anything that najib is the mastermind. Just because money is flowing inside his account then he is the mastermind? So if your staff transfer money into ur account and then hiding so you are the mastermind?
Still asking the same lame questions when it has already been answered. But persistence is something I learnt from cybertoopers so I will answer you again. As many times as it takes. wink.gif

Why do we need to show concrete evidence of Najib? That is the job of prosecution. Even if we have concrete evidence, we will have no reason to show it to you because the concrete evidence will be passed to prosecution. Nobody said money flowing into his account makes him a mastermind, you have to look at the whole shady picture and the suspicious events that happened when the issue blew up.

You have still not answered any of my posts. Pretend all you want. I am your sidekick and will be at your side until you are banned. wink.gif
whirlwind
post Yesterday, 08:27 AM

You are totally wrong too lil kid. I did not say he is the mastermind. Don’t understand the charge sheet? Why not you explain and let’s see whether my understanding and your explanation is the same or not. See! You said something without showing evidence but based on your opinion. You have been doing this without realizing and at the same time trying to laugh at me for doing the same. Bias? You did not say Najib involved therefore I’m indirectly asking you. Do you believe his involved or not?

See! Now you talking about concrete evidence. Changing your statement for the sake or arguing. I already said evidence already presented and for us here in Lowyat forum, we argue, debate, discuss, give opinion based on that. Unlike you, you shove all our opinions and replace with this called concrete evidence that defines by you. If you don’t like the way how it goes here, like I said you can go to the court. Be the defense council and ask for all this concrete evidence that YOU want. You will never accept any explanation from us. That’s very obvious.

And again and again, I’ll answer your question regarding the money flow into my account but as usual will not accept it because it’s just my opinion. No “concrete evidence”! Let’s try ok. if money transfer into my account and the evidence presented in court similar to this SRC case, yes I’m involved. If I’m not involved, you will see me take swift action to find out who illegally transfer, get the police and macc involved, catch the culprit and bring him to court so that I can clear my name for any wrongdoing. Even more important to do it if I’m a PM/FM/SRC advisor emeritus

This post has been edited by whirlwind: Yesterday, 08:31 AM
LamTin.
post Yesterday, 08:48 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Jul 19 2019, 08:27 AM)
You are totally wrong too lil kid. I did not say he is the mastermind. Don’t understand the charge sheet? Why not you explain and let’s see whether my understanding and your explanation is the same or not. See! You said something without showing evidence but based on your opinion. You have been doing this without realizing and at the same time trying to laugh at me for doing the same. Bias? You did not say Najib involved therefore I’m indirectly asking you. Do you believe his involved or not?

See! Now you talking about concrete evidence. Changing your statement for the sake or arguing. I already said evidence already presented and for us here in Lowyat forum, we argue, debate, discuss, give opinion based on that. Unlike you, you shove all our opinions and replace with this called concrete evidence that defines by you. If you don’t like the way how it goes here, like I said you can go to the court. Be the defense council and ask for all this concrete evidence that YOU want. You will never accept any explanation from us. That’s very obvious.

And again and again, I’ll answer your question regarding the money flow into my account but as usual will not accept it because it’s just my opinion. No “concrete evidence”! Let’s try ok. if money transfer into my account and the evidence presented in court similar to this SRC case, yes I’m involved. If I’m not involved, you will see me take swift action to find out who illegally transfer, get the police and macc involved, catch the culprit and bring him to court so that I can clear my name for any wrongdoing. Even more important to do it if I’m a PM/FM/SRC advisor emeritus
Wow uncle. You are brilliant. So now you said najib is not the mastermind? But then u said he is guilty? You change of answer so fast.

Nope, never that you can present something that prove najib is involved. If you have the evidence you already showing it here.

When you losing all the argument then finally you said it is your opinion because you no longer can argue back with any logical point and fact. Very clever uncle. Macc and police already investigate the case since 2015. A pm cannot involve in macc/police investigation. Ok since you said if your staff transfer money into your account then you are guilty, then no point to debate anymore. Time will tell whether you are ignorant or not. Although uncle you quite stubborn and prejudice in my opinion, but you are still better than those who like to defame people without any evidence. Thats why i only replying your post but not those people. Take care uncle...

Ya..if uncle has any concrete evidence then only i will reply again ya. Take care. Bye.
whirlwind
post Yesterday, 08:58 AM

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 19 2019, 08:48 AM)
Wow uncle. You are brilliant. So now you said najib is not the mastermind? But then u said he is guilty? You change of answer so fast.

Nope, never that you can present something that prove najib is involved. If you have the evidence you already showing it here.

When you losing all the argument then finally you said it is your opinion because you no longer can argue back with any logical point and fact. Very clever uncle. Macc and police already investigate the case since 2015. A pm cannot involve in macc/police investigation. Ok since you said if your staff transfer money into your account then you are guilty, then no point to debate anymore. Time will tell whether you are ignorant or not. Although uncle you quite stubborn and prejudice in my opinion, but you are still better than those who like to defame people without any evidence. Thats why i only replying your post but not those people. Take care uncle...

Ya..if uncle has any concrete evidence then only i will reply again ya. Take care. Bye.
Lil kid, you are even more brilliant. Please quote my post that I says he is the mastermind and I’ll personally apologize to you. If not don’t act like you are so clever k. I’ve been repeating to you he is involved and my opinion they are working together. Please check all my previous post. I’m not lying like you. You love to put words into my mouth.

Yup never I or the evidence presented in the court seems concrete enough for you.

Macc started but disbanded half way. Remember we discussed about this? Or as usual you forgot. No action taken reported to Faisal or others.

You are the one sore loser, don’t try to divert. I’ve answered and explained and as usual you will say not concrete enough like you are the judge or expert. See! I’ve expected and it happened.

So shoo shoo, already told you before if you cannot take it, don’t come here.

Concrete evidence? Even if the judge in the end says he is guilty, you will never accept

This post has been edited by whirlwind: Yesterday, 08:59 AM
cshong
post Yesterday, 03:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Why not you just show us the prove that Najib is innocent, instead of wasting your time talking nonsenses?

You do know that our personal judgement is not controlled by law, right?

Before election, I had given enough time and chance for Najib and his supporters to show me hard and clear evidence that prove Najib's innocent. But, they failed. So, I had no choice, voted for the rivals of BN.
post Yesterday, 06:37 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(cshong @ Jul 19 2019, 03:45 PM)
Why not you just show us the prove that Najib is innocent, instead of wasting your time talking nonsenses?

You do know that our personal judgement is not controlled by law, right?

Before election, I had given enough time and chance for Najib and his supporters to show me hard and clear evidence that prove Najib's innocent. But, they failed. So, I had no choice, voted for the rivals of BN.
That is purely your OWN assumption and belief. Unless you have something more solid than just words. See my comments :-

AG charged Najib. Who recommend AG /MACC Chiefs position to King for consideration when there is a vacant?

Why innocent?
1. A person is guilty in social networking like FB, UG, twitter, LYN.. etc unless proven guilty in court.
2. Walk everywhere, selfie with friends and people and give talks or ceramah where there is an invitation.
3. Main key player suspect, fatty Jho Low is unreachable and
not able to catch, to be testified in court and as today, NO court verdict.

How to determine guilty?
1. High Court verdict. Appealed to court of appeal, failed and appealed again to highest federal Court and failed 2x for "certain behaviour" ACT, stayed in jail for years. Because Adik won GE14 and Adik promoted to ABANG last year month of May, made FINAL Appeal to King for pardon and now, GOT "designated" executive POST in waiting , PM..

See the difference between innocent and guilty.. It is a fact.

U guys simply support.. Note:- Little konco, make an impact and seize opportunity.
Be a leader and always shine in TV, and not a follower talking
Bullsxxx in LYN. For me, occasionally I come here to entertaining you guys.. Political is evil and anything is possible.

Will come in LYN next month, totally shut down visiting LYN and enjoy my good rest and vacation.

kmarc
post Yesterday, 06:52 PM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(avatar931 @ Jul 19 2019, 06:37 PM)
That is purely your OWN assumption and belief. Unless you have something more solid than just words. See my comments :-

AG charged Najib. Who recommend  AG /MACC Chiefs position to King for consideration when there is a vacant?

Why innocent?
1. A person is guilty in social networking like FB, UG, twitter, LYN.. etc unless proven guilty in court.
2. Walk everywhere, selfie with friends and people and give talks or ceramah where there is an invitation.

How to determine guilty?
1. High Court verdict. Appealed to court of appeal, failed and appealed again to highest federal Court and failed 2x for "certain behaviour" ACT, stayed in jail for years. Because Adik won GE14 and Adik promoted to ABANG last year month of May, made FINAL Appeal to King for pardon and now,  GOT "designated"  executive POST in waiting , PM..

U guys simply support.. Note:- Little konco, make an impact and seize opportunity.
Be a leader and always shine in TV,  and not a follower talking
Bullsxxx in LYN. For me, occasionally I come here to entertaining you guys.. Political is evil and anything is possible.

Will come in LYN next month, totally shut down visiting LYN and enjoy my good rest and vacation.
This is the quality of BN cybertroopers nowadays. Really, the crap you are spewing used to be understandable. Now, I cant even make head or tail.

Dont go, we want more entertainment! wink.gif
whirlwind
post Yesterday, 09:59 PM

AG charged Najib. Who recommend  AG /MACC Chiefs position to King for consideration when there is a vacant?

Why innocent?

How to determine guilty?
1. High Court verdict. Appealed to court of appeal, failed and appealed again to highest federal Court and failed 2x for "certain behaviour" ACT, stayed in jail for years. Because Adik won GE14 and Adik promoted to ABANG last year month of May, made FINAL Appeal to King for pardon and now,  GOT "designated"  executive POST in waiting , PM..

Hahaha. You should buck up in your English first before coming in here
cshong
post Yesterday, 11:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Why innocent?

How to determine guilty?

You talked so much and yet I see nothing in your post can prove Najib's innocent in my mind. All are nonsense.

For me, occasionally I come here to entertaining you guys.. Political is evil and anything is possible.

Sure. The logout link is located at the top of this forum page. Let me say these three Chinese words to you: 不送了。

Whether you will visit this forum again or not, we will not care.
tippman
post Today, 09:45 AM

Regular

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 18 2019, 08:49 AM)
I cannot see how that ung can prove najib was involved in 42M corruption. You see prosecution will call many witnesses to testify. But it does not mean the witness's testimony if relevant to the src. Uncle please only tag me if its relevant to src ya. This is src case not 1mdb..

I standing in the middle okay uncle. I personally dont like this najib. He is bad. But i want to be neutral in this case src.
your english is so bad. middle of what ? no one start a new sentence with But?

did your parents teach you english?

tippman
post Today, 09:48 AM

Regular

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 18 2019, 09:21 AM)
Dont threatening me here so many times uncle. Criminal intimidation can have maximum imprisonment of 7 years.
If the witness's testimony is relevant to the guilt of Najib, then please clarify clearly out here. I have read the things and found no element of najib's corruption.
are you stupid or what? why does one person have to clarify clearly of what is going on in the court to you? you can't read newspaper or you read and can''t understand?

are you judge? you found no element? but with your stupidity i don't think you can find any
tippman
post Today, 09:56 AM

Regular

QUOTE(avatar931 @ Jul 18 2019, 05:04 PM)
Quite same to you. Typical PH konco that simply support, and yet easily forgotten PH sagas like bought bungalow,  no need trial and direct drop case?? ,  instant billionaire son, perwaja steel,.. etc, while continuing finger pointing and play blame game on previous admin.

Now u r in an internal pkr  affair twist, pls choose the right boss, for your political career prospect.. Else continue Yr stock market forum here and earn a living, instead of pray to Yr master..

Little konco,learn and  aim to become a leader, not a follower.
so u admit u r another troller ?

tippman
post Today, 09:57 AM

Regular

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 18 2019, 05:45 PM)
Hello uncle, by answering my questions will give you an insight whether a person testimony can be trusted or not.
Dont give me assumption okay? Wait until faisal has been caught first only you ask me can? What i am asking you now is not assumption but already happened..
don't divert to another subject
tippman
post Today, 10:09 AM

Regular

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Jul 18 2019, 09:13 PM)
I trying to debate this case in a neutral manner. But when they cannot argue back in logical points then will resorts to trolling, insulting and name calling...
wrong! you are here to defend the bossku

66 Pages « < 64 65 66Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0755sec    2.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 08:19 PM