Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

184 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Trial of Datuk Seri Najib Razak, Your thoughts on the upcoming trial.

views

SUSzamorin
post Jul 6 2018, 08:03 PM, updated 3y ago

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

How do you think this trial is going to be played out? How long it will take from trial to closure? The possible outcome? Anything related to the trial and latest updates. thx.
SUSzamorin
post Jul 6 2018, 08:06 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

I find his son - Nazifuddin Razak's hypocrisy stunning.

"New Malaysia' Is Still The Same As 30 Years Ago," Says Najib's Son

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/2...ajib-s-son.html

This was voiced by Datuk Seri Najib Razak's son, Datuk Mohd Nazifuddin on his Facebook post last night, because he claims that the biased prosecution of certain individuals is still happening today just like before, the only difference lies in the individual and coincidentally the Prime Minister is still the same person.
-----------------

The same thing Najib did to Anwar in the second case he conveniently omitted and unlike the frivolous charges against Anwar, in Najib's case, there is real evidence.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jul 6 2018, 08:08 PM
SUSzamorin
post Jul 6 2018, 08:17 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(drTai(Plastic Surgeon) @ Jul 6 2018, 08:12 PM)
At least will take 3 years
Me too.

and probably they will decide to narrow the charges. Else it could probably go on for years and there's more than Najib to be dealt with.
hunterlim
post Jul 6 2018, 09:11 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jul 6 2018, 08:06 PM)
I find his son - Nazifuddin Razak's hypocrisy stunning.

"New Malaysia' Is Still The Same As 30 Years Ago," Says Najib's Son

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/2...ajib-s-son.html

This was voiced by Datuk Seri Najib Razak's son, Datuk Mohd Nazifuddin on his Facebook post last night, because he claims that the biased prosecution of certain individuals is still happening today just like before, the only difference lies in the individual and coincidentally the Prime Minister is still the same person.
-----------------
The same thing Najib did to Anwar in the second case he conveniently omitted and unlike the frivolous charges against Anwar, in Najib's case, there is real evidence.
I am a person who don’t like to be influenced by mass media propaganda may it be BN or PH media, I like to judge it by myself, I believe in truth let the truth be out and let us not pre-judge Najib as it’s portray as it’s to be. Take that off for now and let’s see the truth. Shall we agree to this simple
principle ?

AVFAN
post Jul 6 2018, 09:47 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
23,380 posts

polis-interpol need to bring 3 guys .

they will have the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth - all will be clear and complete.

jho low, eric tan and nik faizal.

Stamp
post Jul 6 2018, 10:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,663 posts

It’s an open secret that PH will ensure the court cases (yes, many other charges against Najib will be brought up gradually) against Najib will drag till the next GE 15.

This is to ensure that Rakyat will not forget about Najib’s many alleged wrongdoings that could help PH continue to have Rakyat’s votes in GE 15.
SUSzamorin
post Jul 6 2018, 10:12 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(hunterlim @ Jul 6 2018, 09:11 PM)
I am a person who don’t like to be influenced by mass media propaganda may it be BN or PH media, I like to judge it by myself, I believe in truth let the truth be out and let us not pre-judge Najib as it’s portray as it’s to be. Take that off for now and let’s see the truth. Shall we agree to this simple
principle ?
Why the special treatment for Najib? Why is he beyond criticism?

The truth is that; there is overwhelming evidence against Najib unlike how they charged Anwar under frivolous charges. It's pretty much an open and shut case.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jul 6 2018, 10:23 PM
SUSzamorin
post Jul 6 2018, 10:16 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(Stamp @ Jul 6 2018, 10:01 PM)
It’s an open secret that PH will ensure the court cases (yes, many other charges against Najib will be brought up gradually) against Najib will drag till the next GE 15.

This is to ensure that Rakyat will not forget about Najib’s many alleged wrongdoings that could help PH continue to have Rakyat’s votes in GE 15.
Without any of that, it's highly unlikely BN will win GE15. Literally they stand no chance, they no longer have any East Malaysian safe seats and it's just down to UMNO, MCA and MIC and that too can't be sure how long it will last. MCA and MIC are now mosquito parties...irrelevant and face oblivion.

You dismiss all the evidence so far and think this is some political witch hunt? It servers little political purpose, so that is a moot point.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jul 6 2018, 10:27 PM
SUSzamorin
post Jul 6 2018, 10:21 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(drTai(Plastic Surgeon) @ Jul 6 2018, 08:46 PM)
I belief in a couple of weeks the 1 MDB case will come out. Najib will have a lot to deal with. Headaches. Best he move to a house nearby the shah alam high court smile.gif
I don't think that's how it works.Once the trial begins, he won't be a free-man. More like lockup to court.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jul 6 2018, 10:21 PM
SUSzamorin
post Jul 7 2018, 07:05 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(cazorla19 @ Jul 7 2018, 05:44 PM)
I believe he’s guilty but I don’t think it’s as open and shit as you think. He’s only been charged with the 42m transfer from SRC so far. No charges in relation to the 2.6b or other 1MDB related charges.
I don't think there's much of a difference if he stole $42 mill or $2.6 billion, it's grand theft, the penalty is not going to be much different. Plus there are other charges not related to 1MDB including murder. It's pretty much an open and shut case and like the AG said, these are only the preliminary charges and there will be more in the course of the investigation.
SUSzamorin
post Jul 8 2018, 03:25 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

Had to share this funny FB pix:

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSLamTin
post Jul 8 2018, 09:35 PM

Time will prove everything!
580 posts

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jul 6 2018, 10:16 PM)
Without any of that, it's highly unlikely BN will win GE15.  Literally they stand no chance, they no longer have any East Malaysian safe seats and it's just down to UMNO, MCA and MIC and that too can't be sure how long it will last. MCA and MIC are now mosquito parties...irrelevant and face oblivion.

You dismiss all the evidence so far and think this is some political witch hunt? It servers little political purpose, so that is a moot point.
But u also must respect the rule of law right? Remember its innocent until proven guilty.

Who are you to judge and to say najib is guilty even the trial has yet to be conducted?

Your so called evidence only is valid after examination through trial in court. Internet nowdays we can upload almost anything but whether it's credible or not is a big issue.

Thats why we need court for trial to settle things.
SUSzamorin
post Jul 8 2018, 11:00 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(LamTin @ Jul 8 2018, 09:35 PM)
But u also must respect the rule of law right? Remember its innocent until proven guilty.

Who are you to judge and to say najib is guilty even the trial has yet to be conducted?

Your so called evidence only is valid after examination through trial in court. Internet nowdays we can upload almost anything but whether it's credible or not is a big issue.

Thats why we need court for trial to settle things.
No one said that. What I said was just like any other Politicians or Public figures, he is not beyond criticism. The evidence indicates everything. It's on display!!!

You are wrong. The evidence is not only valid after examinations through trial in courts. That's when the evidence is presented.

Nobody wants a trial by public and it is not and isn't going to be. It is being settled in courts following all legal proceedings.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jul 8 2018, 11:03 PM
SUSLamTin
post Jul 8 2018, 11:07 PM

580 posts

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jul 8 2018, 11:00 PM)
No one said that. What I said was just like any other Politicians or Public figures, he is not beyond criticism. The evidence indicates everything. It's on display!!!

You are wrong. The evidence is not only valid after examinations through trial in courts. That's when the evidence is presented.
Nobody wants a trial by public and it is not and isn't going to be. It is being settled in courts following all legal proceedings.
U wrong la. All those documents just uploaded on to the internet. Inside the court the defendant and judge will request to view the original copies and prove that its genuine documents. Inside the internet is not a proven genuine evidence.

Thats why we need court. Not just najib but everyone is innocent until proven guilty. If its the other way round we dont need mahkamah anymore in this world .

This post has been edited by LamTin: Jul 8 2018, 11:08 PM
SUSzamorin
post Jul 8 2018, 11:10 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(LamTin @ Jul 8 2018, 11:07 PM)
U wrong la. All those documents just uploaded on to the internet. Inside the court the defendant and judge will request to view the original copies and prove that its genuine documents. Inside the internet is not a proven genuine evidence.

Thats why we need court. Not just najib but everyone is innocent until proven guilty. If its the other way round we dont need mahkamah anymore in this world .
Go and check how it works before telling others are wrong.

It is being done in court, without you having to inform us, I think most Malaysians and others know that already.

Inside the internet? So our police chief was waving the evidence and they calculated how much of the assets seized by our law, valuated by professionals, all of them took that info from the internet or wasnt actually real for you?

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jul 9 2018, 01:26 PM
SUSLamTin
post Jul 8 2018, 11:15 PM

580 posts

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jul 8 2018, 11:10 PM)

It is being done it court, without you having to inform us, I think most Malaysians and others know that already.

Inside the internet? So our police chief was waving the evidence  and they calculated how much of the assets seized by our law, valuated by professionals, all of them took that info from the internet or wasnt actually real for you?
Done what in court? The trial has already started ?
SUSzamorin
post Jul 8 2018, 11:19 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(LamTin @ Jul 8 2018, 11:15 PM)
Done what in court? The trial has already started ?
The case, what else? Who here is claiming otherwise?
SUSLamTin
post Jul 8 2018, 11:35 PM

580 posts

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jul 8 2018, 11:10 PM)

It is being done it court, without you having to inform us, I think most Malaysians and others know that already.

Inside the internet? So our police chief was waving the evidence  and they calculated how much of the assets seized by our law, valuated by professionals, all of them took that info from the internet or wasnt actually real for you?
Its not the police chief. Thats amar singh only. He was waving the assets seized only. But nw najib is charged for src company. Not related to that seized items and those items are not evidence for the alleged 42M corruption.

So its wrong for u to say that is evidence that najib songlap in this src case.
SUSzamorin
post Jul 9 2018, 09:09 AM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(LamTin @ Jul 8 2018, 11:35 PM)
Its not the police chief. Thats amar singh only. He was waving the assets seized only. But nw najib is charged for src company. Not related to that seized items and those items are not evidence for the alleged 42M corruption.

So its wrong for u to say that is evidence that najib songlap in this src case.
First you say that we cant decide but courts must decide, like we all didn't know that. A primary kid in Malaysia knows that!!!

Then you stated it is not evidence, its only on the internet - wrong

Now when I say Police chief for brevity, you say its only Amar Singh, A ccid director is a Police Chief, he doesnt head the PDRM but he is the spokesmen for PDRM.

For the case to even go to court, they need evidence.

Basically you talking crap, just like your proof about ghosts and UFO's.

AND AS MY ORIGINAL POINT TO YOU: NAJIB IS NOT BEYOND CRITICISM.

Go start your spins elsewhere.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jul 9 2018, 09:12 AM
SUSLamTin
post Jul 9 2018, 09:18 AM

580 posts

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jul 9 2018, 09:14 AM)
You are the one crapping all over this thread just like most of the threads you are in. No evidence and the authorities are making it up for you.....  you know next to nothing other than bullshit and pretend to know everything - that's you.
See again you trying to trolling when losing any argument. I asking u to show proof but you cannot. What amar singh showed was not related to src international.

184 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0273sec    0.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th June 2022 - 09:16 PM